Why isn't there an OSU for insiders?

Discus and support Why isn't there an OSU for insiders? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been doing lots of research for the last 7ish hours now about updating my console offline. My console was bricked yesterday after work after a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Georgeoussha, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Why isn't there an OSU for insiders?

I have been doing lots of research for the last 7ish hours now about updating my console offline. My console was bricked yesterday after work after a hard crash. I have tried just about anything under the sun to get my console up and running. The factory refresh setting fails at 6 percent. The option where I keep my games and apps also fails instantly. Offline update also does not work and after research I found out that was because insiders cant roll back updates and we only have access to the most recent public release . I also tried a factory refresh OSU that fails instantly but somebody on reddit has said that it has been phased out. (its about 28 Mbs)

I tried Talking to Xbox support and immediately the guy tried having me send in my console in for repair for 240 - 270 USD plus time for shipping and I definitely disagree with having to pay for a repair that has/may have been caused by early release software that has a high chance of bugs.

I think not having an insider OSU is a terrible oversite and would like some kind of useful response would be great because I've just about given up hope.

Edit: Forgot to mention my console is an Xbox One X

submitted by /u/Georgeoussha
    [link] [comments]

/u/Georgeoussha, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Why isn't there an OSU for insiders?

1. Why isn't there an OSU for insiders? - Similar Threads - Why isn't OSU

2. Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?: Hi, I have an Xbox one with a PSU that finally gave up the ghost recently. The Xbox is out of warranty, which is fine, but I still want to get a proper MS replacement PSU as I've heard bad things...
  3. Why isn't there a return option in my "purchase history" for a game I bought yesterday?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't there a return option in my "purchase history" for a game I bought yesterday?: Yesterday I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition because I didnt know that multiple versions of MC exist for the PC. When I tried to return it today to buy the Java version, there was no option to let...
  4. Why isn't Halo 5 in Play Anywhere?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Halo 5 in Play Anywhere?: A time ago i recieve from Microsoft a Halo 5 Forge Pack for PC, but I can't play 'cause my notebook don't run. I wanna play this game in my future Xbox One, but it is not in the Play Anywhere...
  5. Why isn't Pluto TV app available for Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Pluto TV app available for Xbox One?: I have the Pluto TV app on my phone. It's a great app for watching free TV. So now I'm wondering ... Why is it not available on Xbox One's app store? It's available for Xbox 360 and Sony's...
  6. Why isn't spyro: A new beginning & Dawn of the dragon BC on xbox one yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't spyro: A new beginning & Dawn of the dragon BC on xbox one yet?: It's great having spyro reignited trilogy but it would be REALLY great if we could get spyro: A new beginning and Dawn of the dragon, I got into spyro with the legend trilogy so why are they not...
  7. Why isn't it working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't it working: [img] why??? 28225d6f-41c7-4a0a-80df-4b5cacb429fc
  8. Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...: My XBOX NAME IS I"M SICK OF GETTING BANNED FOR NOTHING PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THIS IS MY 3 BAN AND I'M SICK OF THE BANNING FOR NOTHING I DON'T CRUSE WHEN I GET MAD BUT I GUESS THAT...
  9. Xbox One why isn't Full shutdown working when "instant on" is off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One why isn't Full shutdown working when "instant on" is off: my main issue with this is when I use the turn off Xbox funktion when holding the guide button the consoles harddrive or discdrive(hard to hear which one it is) is still running. It is the same...
  10. Why isn't the Forza Horizon4 running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't the Forza Horizon4 running?: It was used as a PC version, but it was done well a few days ago, but it was not executed suddenly since yesterday. It doesn't even have a program like afterburner, but it suddenly turns off the...