Why isn't Xbox Insider staff more transparent?

Discus and support Why isn't Xbox Insider staff more transparent? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Alright, I want to be able to convey this in a way that doesn't sound rude to Xbox Insider Staff. As part of the Xbox Insider Program for years now, I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrXboxBuds, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Why isn't Xbox Insider staff more transparent?

Alright, I want to be able to convey this in a way that doesn't sound rude to Xbox Insider Staff.

As part of the Xbox Insider Program for years now, I always appreciate the hard work that the team does to release new features and to fix bugs that come alongside them. Although I do have a few issues I want to raise to the staff and some questions I'd like to be answered.

First off, what makes something an "issue" that needs to be fixed? Is it any bug or crash that is reported, or does it have to cross a certain threshold? If it's a minor bug reported by many people does it need addressing? What about a major one affecting a small portion?What about certain flighted features that made their way to Xbox for a short bit but never heard from again? Mixer "Broadcast Everything" was a really enjoyed feature by console streamers but it was just removed saying it needed to be improved and it's been nearly 2 years. What exactly caused it to be removed and never touched on again?

According to many users (from what I've been able to see), Upload Studio doesn't work or is barely functional. Are the people reporting this issue not as much as it seems? Do not enough people use upload studio to justify dedicating resources to fix it? Is it simply not the focus of the team? I know I personally reported this issue from my console many times.

I'm fully aware as just a user, I do not have access to all the numbers, reasons, reports, etc. that the Xbox Insider team has, but simply not responding or just telling users to "report it". If Xbox insider staff sees an issue and tells people to report it knowing that they most likely aren't gonna do anything about it anyway, they should explain why the issue still persists or at least say it's not a priority to them. Because just reporting the same issue over and over hoping that that report will be the one to get noticed or picked up on, in my opinion, discourages people on reporting issues they might otherwise would report.

submitted by /u/MrXboxBuds
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrXboxBuds, Feb 13, 2020
  2. I IS A MOOFAN Win User

Showcase not working

Maybe because the Xbox Staff isn't answering, is the reason why so many bumps
  3. Miss Share Bear Win User

Trying to be a member ion xbox insider or preview hub

Hey there Rusty Cheetos,

If you're chosen to participate in the Xbox Insider program, you'll receive an Xbox Live message with more info. There isn't a way to be invited to the program, you'd just need to wait for an invite. There is more info

here

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  4. Miss Share Bear Win User

enforcment club

Hey there!

We wouldn't have any further insight into enforcement action, since that isn't handled on the forums but by the Xbox Live enforcement team. You can find out more info about why the image might have been removed

here

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Xbox insider beta

Questions for the Xbox insider program can be answered/directed at insider staff over at reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Alpha Ring

Alpha Ring Insiders are exclusive members the only way to get in is by getting an invite from a Microsoft Staff or Xbox Staff
Thema:

Why isn't Xbox Insider staff more transparent?

1. Why isn't Xbox Insider staff more transparent? - Similar Threads - Why isn't Insider

2. Xbox HDR without 4K, why isn't working? You ought to explain yourselves!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox HDR without 4K, why isn't working? You ought to explain yourselves!: I am posting everywhere. Reddit, Support, Twitter, Feedback from xbox console error reporting. I fight to demand my legal rights. I have any right to use my monitor as I want to. I want 1440p...
  3. Why isn't my Microsoft rewards working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my Microsoft rewards working: My Microsoft rewards was working just fine yesterday but now its completely stopped I cant open the app on my xbox I cant get points on my phone or computer so why has it stopped working for me...
  4. Why isn't Fight Night Round 3 backwards compatible yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't Fight Night Round 3 backwards compatible yet?: I see such a vast collection of backwards comparable games, the only one I really care to play is fight night round 3. please tell my why this title is not backwards compatable yet?...
  5. Why isn't roblox on my order history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't roblox on my order history: I'm trying to reset my password on roblox but to make a long story short i couldn't get into my account and i had to go and contact customer support and he wanted to ask for receipt pretty much...
  6. Why is the name Alethea or A1ethea or AletheaBug giving me this gamertag isn't allowed but...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the name Alethea or A1ethea or AletheaBug giving me this gamertag isn't allowed but...: What is it about Alethea or A1ethea or AletheaBug that is completely disallowed? It gives me "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one." But if I try JitterBug, it suggests JitterBug1080...
  7. Why isn't the Hitman HD Trilogy game not Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't the Hitman HD Trilogy game not Backwards Compatible: I have the Hitman HD Trilogy for Xbox 360 which has two disks for Hitman: Blood Money and the other for Hitman HD Collection which is Contracts and Silent Assassin. Both of these disks are...
  8. Porque no se cancelo mi deuda?[Why isn't my debt canceled?]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Porque no se cancelo mi deuda?[Why isn't my debt canceled?]: Yo tenia una deuda de 139 pesos mexicanos ayer por la gold, y hoy se me cobraron de mi cuenta los 139 pesos pero no se cancelo mi deuda. (cabe aclarar que todavia no era el dia de la facturacion...
  9. Why isn't crossplay optional, as promised ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't crossplay optional, as promised ?: So back in the day, when crossplay was first mooted a few older/perhaps wiser Xbox members said- 'Yeah, that sounds cool. Well, as long as it's optional, because the PC has just stupid amounts of...
  10. Why isn't there an OSU for insiders?

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't there an OSU for insiders?: I have been doing lots of research for the last 7ish hours now about updating my console offline. My console was bricked yesterday after work after a hard crash. I have tried just about anything...