Why isn't Xbox Insider staff more transparent?

Discus and support Why isn't Xbox Insider staff more transparent? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Alright, I want to be able to convey this in a way that doesn't sound rude to Xbox Insider Staff. As part of the Xbox Insider Program for years now, I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrXboxBuds, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Why isn't Xbox Insider staff more transparent?

Alright, I want to be able to convey this in a way that doesn't sound rude to Xbox Insider Staff.

As part of the Xbox Insider Program for years now, I always appreciate the hard work that the team does to release new features and to fix bugs that come alongside them. Although I do have a few issues I want to raise to the staff and some questions I'd like to be answered.

First off, what makes something an "issue" that needs to be fixed? Is it any bug or crash that is reported, or does it have to cross a certain threshold? If it's a minor bug reported by many people does it need addressing? What about a major one affecting a small portion?What about certain flighted features that made their way to Xbox for a short bit but never heard from again? Mixer "Broadcast Everything" was a really enjoyed feature by console streamers but it was just removed saying it needed to be improved and it's been nearly 2 years. What exactly caused it to be removed and never touched on again?

According to many users (from what I've been able to see), Upload Studio doesn't work or is barely functional. Are the people reporting this issue not as much as it seems? Do not enough people use upload studio to justify dedicating resources to fix it? Is it simply not the focus of the team? I know I personally reported this issue from my console many times.

I'm fully aware as just a user, I do not have access to all the numbers, reasons, reports, etc. that the Xbox Insider team has, but simply not responding or just telling users to "report it". If Xbox insider staff sees an issue and tells people to report it knowing that they most likely aren't gonna do anything about it anyway, they should explain why the issue still persists or at least say it's not a priority to them. Because just reporting the same issue over and over hoping that that report will be the one to get noticed or picked up on, in my opinion, discourages people on reporting issues they might otherwise would report.

submitted by /u/MrXboxBuds
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrXboxBuds, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Why isn't Xbox Insider staff more transparent?

1. Why isn't Xbox Insider staff more transparent? - Similar Threads - Why isn't Insider

2. Why can't I download a game with xbox game pass? My PC is added as a device but isn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game with xbox game pass? My PC is added as a device but isn't...: I paid for the game pass, and I can't even use it since this useless platform won't even let me download games on my PC. How is it that I added my PC as a device yet it's not applicable to...
  3. Jump Force DLC Character pack #5- Bakugo.. why isn't he showing up in my available...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force DLC Character pack #5- Bakugo.. why isn't he showing up in my available...: I got Jump Force from the Xbox game pass a few days ago, and i purchased and installed character pack #5 which is Bakugo. He should have been with all the other characters that I can play as after...
  4. ¿Porqué en la microsoft store no sale Minecraft Windows 10 mobile?[Translation-Why isn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿Porqué en la microsoft store no sale Minecraft Windows 10 mobile?[Translation-Why isn't...: En los requisitos está que lo soporta desde Windows 10 versión 10240.0 o posterior pero aun así no está, ¿porqué? [Translation-In the requirements it is supported from Windows 10 version 10240.0...
  5. Why isn't there an OSU for insiders?

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't there an OSU for insiders?: I have been doing lots of research for the last 7ish hours now about updating my console offline. My console was bricked yesterday after work after a hard crash. I have tried just about anything...
  6. Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?: Hi, I have an Xbox one with a PSU that finally gave up the ghost recently. The Xbox is out of warranty, which is fine, but I still want to get a proper MS replacement PSU as I've heard bad things...
  7. Why isn't there a return option in my "purchase history" for a game I bought yesterday?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't there a return option in my "purchase history" for a game I bought yesterday?: Yesterday I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition because I didnt know that multiple versions of MC exist for the PC. When I tried to return it today to buy the Java version, there was no option to let...
  8. Why isn't Halo 5 in Play Anywhere?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Halo 5 in Play Anywhere?: A time ago i recieve from Microsoft a Halo 5 Forge Pack for PC, but I can't play 'cause my notebook don't run. I wanna play this game in my future Xbox One, but it is not in the Play Anywhere...
  9. Why isn't Pluto TV app available for Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Pluto TV app available for Xbox One?: I have the Pluto TV app on my phone. It's a great app for watching free TV. So now I'm wondering ... Why is it not available on Xbox One's app store? It's available for Xbox 360 and Sony's...
  10. Why isn't spyro: A new beginning & Dawn of the dragon BC on xbox one yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't spyro: A new beginning & Dawn of the dragon BC on xbox one yet?: It's great having spyro reignited trilogy but it would be REALLY great if we could get spyro: A new beginning and Dawn of the dragon, I got into spyro with the legend trilogy so why are they not...