Why my cod mw takes to long to load

Discus and support Why my cod mw takes to long to load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have an xbox one and i got the new call of duty modern warfare and it downloaded but when i go to play it stays on the title screen and then my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kingmartiniii, May 23, 2020.

1. Why my cod mw takes to long to load

Hi

I have an xbox one and i got the new call of duty modern warfare and it downloaded but when i go to play it stays on the title screen and then my xbox says game took too long to load and i hit close and it takes me back to the home screen and i took
    the game out to clean it but when i tried again it did the same thing so i took it out unplugged my xbox and waited 10 minutes but it still wont work so i dont know what to do

:)

Kingmartiniii, May 23, 2020
  2. MasonPlays04 Win User

Try hard resetting your xbox by holding the power button for 10 seconds while the system is turned on. Then the system will turn off. When you push the button again, it will start and display the start-up screen. This should fix the “game took too
    long to load” problem.
  3. ChickinOnaChain Win User

COD4 and WAW Mods? Lawsuit pending

Most of these games...MW, CoD...are loaded with modders and cheaters. It's pretty well known. Why not play the SP campaign or another game? As for the lawsuit, I'd like to know how that turns out, if anything can be done.
  4. BigB EC Win User

Does anyone actually have fun?

Not since COD 4 that is why I am late to getting MW 3.
  5. TripleD BumBleB Win User

What games are you all playing?

Unfortunately I've put Gears 5 on the back burner since the release of CoD: MW, but CoD: MW is my game of choice at the moment.
  6. Chefcheese13 Win User

Takes to long to load

Sorry that you are having a problem if your games will not load and you have an external storage drive. the Drive might be the problem the slightest dropping of it or it getting whacked can mess it up. it has happened to me before the little disk that spins
    in it will stop spinning and I tried to get it fixed when I had the issue but they told me that there is nothing I can do about it because they are hard to fix. u might just have to get another storage drive and download the games on to the new one. but if
    that is no the issue here is the link to the Xbox support page and how to contact an agent.

Link:https://support.xbox.com/

step 1 go to link

step 2 at the top of the page click Xbox live status

[​IMG]

step 3 click contact us from there u can speak with or chat with someone

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Why my cod mw takes to long to load - Similar Threads - Why cod takes

2. Why can't I play online while playing COD black ops 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online while playing COD black ops 2: I have the Xbox one where you have to download the game to the console and we ran out of xbox live to we went on and bought it for both of our accounts and now two days later it is still saying...
  3. Does anyone know why I'm not getting rewards for COD MW: 2019 although I have preordered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why I'm not getting rewards for COD MW: 2019 although I have preordered...: I have preordered COD MW: 2 Campaign Remastered Bundle and that was supposed to come with rewards for COD MW: 2019. At the time of me typing COD MW: 2 Campaign Remastered is installing yet I...
  4. Why does it not let me install a pack for COD modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it not let me install a pack for COD modern warfare: A week ago i had an issue with Call Of Duty modern warfare and i reinstalled the game. Once i did this everything re-installed accept the multiplayer pack 1 which everytime i started to install...
  5. Why does cod mw not let me play special ops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does cod mw not let me play special ops: I went to play call of duty special ops i had downloaded the pack and all to find out i was missing a pack so basically the xbox store has taken my special ops pack 2 and now i cant play part of...
  6. Why do modders run free on COD BO2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do modders run free on COD BO2: why is nothing being done about the modders on Call of Duty Black Ops 2. I used to play this game a lot. Recently my son bought me a gift card for Xbox Live. So I started playing Black Ops 2...
  7. Why is Xbox live is important to play online games like fortnite and cod

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox live is important to play online games like fortnite and cod: I have a qustion why is xbox live is important to play most played online games like fortnite an cod e33baea0-10d1-4e54-84c0-0157628db962
  8. COD BC now want to update WHY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD BC now want to update WHY: All my COD BC games I have played for months now want to update anyone know why.... Doesn't seem to me after the conversion and running the games they would be any updates....
  9. COD Ghost = why Aren't you Enforcement People stopping the Hackers//Modders//CHEATERS??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghost = why Aren't you Enforcement People stopping the Hackers//Modders//CHEATERS??: I made a mistake 2 times and I got upset, with cheaters because your enforcement team people weren't doing there Job's and I vented too much in the wrong way, okay my mistake sorry. but its very...
  10. Why does my cod ghosts not install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my cod ghosts not install: just wondering I bought call of duty ghosts and for the past week it says 14% And it keeps saying installation stopped every time i try to install 2383b73b-c4ca-4f5c-8029-4094f7adaca8