Why my friends can't be heard on Twitch for Xbox?

Discus and support Why my friends can't be heard on Twitch for Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I've been streaming from Twitch app on Xbox One and my friends on game chat (not xbox party) can't be heard on stream anymore. I play with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by testpilotBKS, Sep 16, 2020.

1. testpilotBKS
    testpilotBKS Guest

Recently I've been streaming from Twitch app on Xbox One and my friends on game chat (not xbox party) can't be heard on stream anymore.

I play with them cross-platform but this problem came a couple of months ago,
    my first streams they actually can be heard

At first I thought it was a problem with xbox but tried all solutions I found online, it didn't work. Then I thought it was a problem with Twitch but no they updated the app recently and finally thought it was the game but no cuz it happens with all cross
    play games.

I bought a capture card but works backwards, when I start to stream to OBS they can be heard but I don't.

Tbh I'm tired of looking when there's no answer, does anyone know how to help me?

Thx.

:)

testpilotBKS, Sep 16, 2020
  2. My Buck Stick Win User

twitch question

In the Twitch settings while streaming you can choose to mute your mic so that your voice won't be heard on your stream. Your friends will still be able to chat with you.

Regarding your second question, even with the microphone on, the twitch stream does not pick up the voices of other people in your party. I actually found this forum trying to find a way to make twitch pick up the voices of my friends as well as my own.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Game chat on Twitch

There is a setting that allows game chat and party chat to be heard in stream. I've seen it before, can't remember where it is but it's there. Should be in the twitch app or broadcast settings.
  4. Hummel BEE Win User

Change/delete Twitch account

Ps.: i already deletet the app and data on all devices.... why can't I delete that *********** twitch account/login from my Xbox one
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

PAX east 2014

Didn't know that Twitch broadcast PAX,i heard about E3 but was surprise to see PAX broadcast....

PS: One and for all,i can't put link so stop asking.....
  6. zWonkru Win User

Live Streaming on Twitch - cc: COD Warzone

If you are live streaming on Twitch you must use the twitch settings. When you stream on Twitch in a party everyone in that party must “include audio” for it to be heard on stream.
Thema:

1. Why my friends can't be heard on Twitch for Xbox? - Similar Threads - Why friends can't

2. Why can't I enter the world of my friends, even though my friend and I have the same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I enter the world of my friends, even though my friend and I have the same...: [img] Cant join my friend world, but my connection is ok(No problems) 9fa83b2a-0c92-44fd-91e2-07eb536cf761
  3. Why can't I join my friend's game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I join my friend's game?: For the past few days I've been unable to join my friends game, but I can still be in a party with them. I've already restarted the system (held the power button for 10 seconds)...
  4. Why can't I join my friends games???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I join my friends games???: EVERYTHING WAS WORKING FINE NOW ALL IF A SUDDEN THE OPTION TO JOIN MY FRIENDS GAMES IS GREYED OUT EVEN TGE OPTION TO JOIN PARTYS IS GREYED OUT. IVE TRIED EVERYTHING FROM RESETTING MY XBOX AND MY...
  5. Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?: I've been at this for two hours. One of my children can add friends. One gets a message about needing to make a change to their privacy settings. They're the same age (twins), and as far as I can...
  6. Why can't I join my friend's game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join my friend's game?: we created a minecraft world together at her house and I was able to join. I know you can play with people with the same Ip address. How do I play with her when we aren't togther? I added her as a...
  7. Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends: Why I can't play realms add server and friends 80d4dec2-99b9-4582-a472-948cb314e68a
  8. Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!: Me and my friend have been playing Astroneer on the Xbox version and have built up a pretty neat world but the state of the Xbox version right now is just so bad and laggy it's unplayable. We...
  9. I can't message my friends and I don't know why!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't message my friends and I don't know why!: I kept trying to text my friends on the Xbox app on my computer but it won't work! It keeps bringing me to this site Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app? But I don't have a...
  10. Party chat: why can't i talk to random people that aren't friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party chat: why can't i talk to random people that aren't friends: Whenever a friend of one of my friends join the chat, it says i can't speak to them because of my privacy settings, but when i follow the link to change it, i see no setting that i need to change....