why my game no chinese

Discus and support why my game no chinese in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game is FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_360_support/f/8/p/addpost.aspx this page say have chinese... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fatal Gunpowder, Jan 29, 2014.

1. why my game no chinese

Fatal Gunpowder, Jan 29, 2014
  2. hwoarang45
    hwoarang45 Guest
    Achievements showing up in Chinese...

i have the same stupid problem on my pc xbox app, the achivements are freaking chinese??? its racist, why the hell im force to use chinese???there is no option to set to english wtf...

hwoarang45, Jan 29, 2014
  3. 小锋朱
    小锋朱 Guest
    We hope that xboxone can join traditional Chinese language options.

Because many games do not support simplified Chinese, and the State Bank Xbox one only simplified Chinese options, resulting in no Chinese games to play, while the actual game supports traditional Chinese.

小锋朱, Jan 29, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

why my game no chinese

FYI: you've linked the wrong page.

Which language the game gets downloaded in is pre-determined by your location, and in most cases cannot be changed in game settings. The language is chosen depending on what supported languages are available, and which of these is deemed most appropriate
    for your region.

You are probably in a region where it something other than Chinese has been set as the default language, and there is no option for you to alter this, unfortunately.

maxen, Jan 29, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

why my game no chinese

FYI: you've linked the wrong page.

Which language the game gets downloaded in is pre-determined by your location, and in most cases cannot be changed in game settings. The language is chosen depending on what supported languages are available, and which of these is deemed most appropriate
    for your region.

You are probably in a region where it something other than Chinese has been set as the default language, and there is no option for you to alter this, unfortunately.
  6. hwoarang45 Win User

Achievements showing up in Chinese...

i have the same stupid problem on my pc xbox app, the achivements are freaking chinese??? its racist, why the hell im force to use chinese???there is no option to set to english wtf...
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Not able to change the system language.

Chinese Xbox Ones are specially manufactured for the Chinese market. That is why you are only seeing the Chinese language. There is nothing you can do, but purchase a Xbox One which has English as one of the languages.
  8. Epixtactic Win User

Purchase Games from China

why don't you ask a Chinese gamer?
  9. 小锋朱 Win User

We hope that xboxone can join traditional Chinese language options.

Because many games do not support simplified Chinese, and the State Bank Xbox one only simplified Chinese options, resulting in no Chinese games to play, while the actual game supports traditional Chinese.
Thema:

why my game no chinese

1. why my game no chinese - Similar Threads - why game chinese

2. Warum sieht meine spielleiste anders aus als bei anderen [Translate] Why does my game bar...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warum sieht meine spielleiste anders aus als bei anderen [Translate] Why does my game bar...: [img] oben ist bei mir und unten ist bei anderen [Translate] above is with me and down is at other [img] 9af58768-01b2-46d6-a39e-b0f778da7358
  3. Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go: I aint paying your [mod removed ]$40 for a service you wont let me use if im gonna pay $40 [mod removed] dollars for it than i want [mod removed] pass ultimate with the rest of the months free...
  4. Why we need xbox live for free games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why we need xbox live for free games?: I wanna know why xbox is the only platform need xbox live to play free games like fortnite and apex but in ps4 or pc they don't need that you can play free games without plus I dont get it why...
  5. Favorite Game and Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Game and Why?: I love asking people this question, what is your favorite video game and why? Does not have to be an xbox game, could be anything. For me its Halo 2, this game got me into online gaming and I have...
  6. What are the best places on the Island to land in Fortnite to win a solo game and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the best places on the Island to land in Fortnite to win a solo game and why?: This Island is massive and I am new to the game so I am trying to figure out where are the best places to land on this Island and why? a20530ef-c319-433b-a951-89af892556b4
  7. Why can't we review gamepass games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we review gamepass games?: I completely understand why you should have to own a regular game before you can review it, but it makes no sense why I can't review a game on game pass that I've put time in to. It guarantees...
  8. Why i cant buy backward compatible games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant buy backward compatible games?: Since a month or more i have a serious issue with the store, i cant buy any backward compatible game, an advice jumps on the screen that says, ''try later'' bb6ce589-4550-4b8e-913c-1db9a38d612c
  9. Why does ESL Gaming Allow Spamming of the same exact move in all of there Tournaments?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does ESL Gaming Allow Spamming of the same exact move in all of there Tournaments?: Example for Mortal Kombat 11 below. We regret the result, however, the rules do not prohibit spam skills. Please read the rules. https://play.eslgaming.com/mor...extra-north-america/rules/ What...
  10. Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased?: Whenever I try to go onto Minecraft a message pops up saying that I need to buy the game or go to the account that bought the game, but even on the account that bought the game the message still...