why my game no chinese

Discus and support why my game no chinese in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game is FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_360_support/f/8/p/addpost.aspx this page say have chinese... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fatal Gunpowder, Jan 29, 2014.

1. why my game no chinese

Fatal Gunpowder, Jan 29, 2014
  2. hwoarang45
    hwoarang45 Guest
    Achievements showing up in Chinese...

i have the same stupid problem on my pc xbox app, the achivements are freaking chinese??? its racist, why the hell im force to use chinese???there is no option to set to english wtf...

hwoarang45, Jan 29, 2014
  3. 小锋朱
    小锋朱 Guest
    We hope that xboxone can join traditional Chinese language options.

Because many games do not support simplified Chinese, and the State Bank Xbox one only simplified Chinese options, resulting in no Chinese games to play, while the actual game supports traditional Chinese.

小锋朱, Jan 29, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

why my game no chinese

FYI: you've linked the wrong page.

Which language the game gets downloaded in is pre-determined by your location, and in most cases cannot be changed in game settings. The language is chosen depending on what supported languages are available, and which of these is deemed most appropriate
    for your region.

You are probably in a region where it something other than Chinese has been set as the default language, and there is no option for you to alter this, unfortunately.

maxen, Jan 29, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

why my game no chinese

FYI: you've linked the wrong page.

Which language the game gets downloaded in is pre-determined by your location, and in most cases cannot be changed in game settings. The language is chosen depending on what supported languages are available, and which of these is deemed most appropriate
    for your region.

You are probably in a region where it something other than Chinese has been set as the default language, and there is no option for you to alter this, unfortunately.
  6. hwoarang45 Win User

Achievements showing up in Chinese...

i have the same stupid problem on my pc xbox app, the achivements are freaking chinese??? its racist, why the hell im force to use chinese???there is no option to set to english wtf...
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Not able to change the system language.

Chinese Xbox Ones are specially manufactured for the Chinese market. That is why you are only seeing the Chinese language. There is nothing you can do, but purchase a Xbox One which has English as one of the languages.
  8. Epixtactic Win User

Purchase Games from China

why don't you ask a Chinese gamer?
  9. 小锋朱 Win User

We hope that xboxone can join traditional Chinese language options.

Because many games do not support simplified Chinese, and the State Bank Xbox one only simplified Chinese options, resulting in no Chinese games to play, while the actual game supports traditional Chinese.
Thema:

why my game no chinese

1. why my game no chinese - Similar Threads - why game chinese

2. why do you game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do you game?: I game to interact and maintain a closer relationship with my friends and family who also game. 25e63c09-cea9-457c-9572-dad675675572
  3. Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the...: I’ve been wondering about this, it doesn’t really make any sense to keep a 2018 game like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars. 49fa17df-1905-4526-a4ed-f0b3edc7960c
  4. Why are BC games and gift cards incompatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are BC games and gift cards incompatible?: Hi, I recently bought $35 of gift cards to get GTA IV and GTA IV: The Lost And Damned. When i went to buy it, it said “Microsoft Account Balances cannot be used in this purchase channel.”. Is...
  5. Why can't we share game pass PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we share game pass PC?: Why can't we share game pass PC on the same device yet we can with Xbox?! What's the point. Why should be pay for a service and only get some benefits if we buy an Xbox!? It's Ridiculous....
  6. Por que meu Xbox Game Bar é diferente??[Translation-Why is my Xbox Game Bar different???]

in XBoX on Windows
    Por que meu Xbox Game Bar é diferente??[Translation-Why is my Xbox Game Bar different???]: [img] Não aparece as conquistas, amigos e o botão de overlay. [Translation-Achievements, friends and the overlay button do not appear.] 2f5d7b83-a108-463c-a784-252f8b9c5eb5
  7. Por que meu Xbox Game Bar é diferente? [Mod Translation - Why is my Xbox Game Bar different?]

in XBoX on Windows
    Por que meu Xbox Game Bar é diferente? [Mod Translation - Why is my Xbox Game Bar different?]: [img] Não aparece as conquistas, amigos e etc. [Mod Translation - No achievements, friends, etc. appear.] de635ca1-3ad3-4fa1-b3c1-29b9e5d39ef9
  8. Why can`t i get 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can`t i get 360 games: I was trying to get a 360 game that was free with xbox gold but it just said i can`t buy it with my account.. what is the problem with my account plz help.. fc92cd4d-4e2e-471b-b3e3-6c798c42b0e6
  9. Why do games with gold not show on purchase history?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do games with gold not show on purchase history?: Ive noticed NONE of the games with gold show up on purchase history. And any games with gold you get/have that show up on games pass don't show up as owned. Why is this? The only way I can seem...
  10. 360 Compatibility games: Why don't some download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Compatibility games: Why don't some download?: Does anybody know why COD modern warfare 3 isn't downloading after u pay? I did the only way to get it and it just took the money and gave nothing in return. Now I did get a refund but other...