Why my gamertag is not updating?

Discus and support Why my gamertag is not updating? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A while ago, I changed my gamertag, and in the games it is still the old one, even the games I started after changing the gamertag What can I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RenatoPope, Mar 7, 2020.

1. RenatoPope
    RenatoPope Guest

A while ago, I changed my gamertag, and in the games it is still the old one, even the games I started after changing the gamertag

What can I do?

:)

RenatoPope, Mar 7, 2020
  2. oEatMyNutsPunk Win User

GamerTag changed without Notice, policy Enforcment team???

Why was my gamertag changed without notice , why are we not given a one time cordesity free gamertag change ?
  3. The of gentil Win User

Change gamertag

I did not change my gamertag, I don't no why my gamertag change
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Gamertag Character limit increase

the 12 character Gamertag system is annoying. that's why I'm not changing my Gamertag.
  5. sGx TIESO Win User

help me

I can't change my gamertag why??? I need change my gamertag... but xbox live send me one messenger... this opperation failed error code # 8013AB07 please contact www.xboxlive.com/errorhelp. Why everybody say me why??
  6. Auswulf Win User

Why was my gamertag changed?

I'm guessing the gamertag was offensive. Probably the last part of it. Have fun over in Playstation land.
Thema:

1. Why my gamertag is not updating? - Similar Threads - Why gamertag updating

2. Por que a Microsoft cobra a alteração de gamertag? [Mod Translation - Why does Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Por que a Microsoft cobra a alteração de gamertag? [Mod Translation - Why does Microsoft...: Por que a Microsoft cobra a alteração de gamertag? Estava pensando e parece uma coisa muito simples, diversos outros serviços permitem esse mudança, inclusive a própria Microsoft permite a...
  3. Why is this gamertag not allowed? [Edit: Trying to find how to get to support rn]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is this gamertag not allowed? [Edit: Trying to find how to get to support rn]: I am trying to change my gamertag to "", which I use everywhere. I made it up completely OG a while ago, so I am not sure what is happening. Did someone take it already? (I might have accidentally...
  4. I want to change my gamertag... says not allowed - Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to change my gamertag... says not allowed - Why?: I want to change my Xbox live gamertag to Funduce, and I have done so on EVERY other platform. However it says I cant change it because it's not allowed? Can anyone figure out why?...
  5. Desired gamertag banned...but why?

in XBoX on Windows
    Desired gamertag banned...but why?: Greetings, I have a really...embarassing gamertag right now. (PiIIarOfAutism) When I made it, I found it funny but now I'd like to change it. I'd like to change it to "FermiParadox" but...
  6. Why won't xbox gamertag system be much like playstation gamertag system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox gamertag system be much like playstation gamertag system?: This xbox gamertag system of this #34565Why Why Why Why only 12 Characters? 874e7058-7daa-4830-9d04-218ce7d73154
  7. Why did my gamertag change on Master Chief Collection PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my gamertag change on Master Chief Collection PC?: I just bought the MCC on Steam, and I created a new Microsoft account. After creating an approved gamertag I wanted, I loaded up the game to find it had stuck me with a default gamertag. Why did...
  8. I'm being told that my gamertag is not allowed and I don't know why

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm being told that my gamertag is not allowed and I don't know why: Hi all, I don't usually do this, but I am quite frustrated about this. I have been trying to change my Gamertag to my current username '', but am told that it is not allowed. I've not had a...
  9. Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?: Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag? The game Battlefiled: Bad Company 2 persists in my gamertag historic. My brother installed the game on my Xbox and I only accidentally...
  10. Why i have 2 gamertags

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why i have 2 gamertags: I have 2 gamertags and i only want it was the last i change 58d24942-497b-4375-89fb-a2285996cbbe