why my Minecraft multiplayer says it was disabled, but I can't find my privacy settings?

Discus and support why my Minecraft multiplayer says it was disabled, but I can't find my privacy settings? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft in www.minecraft.net, but I can't multilayer, I try to find my privacy settings. but I can't find my my Microsoft privacy settings.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TIAN YIZHANG, Feb 23, 2021.

1. TIAN YIZHANG
    TIAN YIZHANG Guest

why my Minecraft multiplayer says it was disabled, but I can't find my privacy settings?

I bought Minecraft in www.minecraft.net, but I can't multilayer, I try to find my privacy settings.

but I can't find my my Microsoft privacy settings.

how can I find that??

:)

TIAN YIZHANG, Feb 23, 2021
  2. LilPupper1028 Win User

Can't change Online safety settings.

Hi, I was on pc today, And I was playing Minecraft. I went to servers, and It said to change something in my Privacy and Online safety settings, But the only problem is I cannot find it on xbox.com, where Minecraft says to find the setting. I need help.
  3. yahyashfaq12345 Win User

Family+ privacy setting issues

I can't change my privacy settingss to play multiplayer games. I

tried on Xbox.com
  4. A WRETCHED S0UL Win User

For some reason party took too long to start

Right, I've checked my NAT type on my console and it says that "your network is behind a firewall(or not connected). I hadn't realized that I can't play multiplayer aswell, until yesterday. When I check my multiplayer connection it says it can't get a Teredo
    IP address. I've tried enabling and disabling UPnP but the same message still appears. My friend's NAT types are all open.
  5. FLUFFYCREAM Win User

Can't change Online safety settings.

Hi, I was on pc today, And I was playing Minecraft. I went to servers, and It said to change something in my Privacy and Online safety settings, But the only problem is I cannot find it on xbox.com, where Minecraft says to find the setting. I need help.
    I am having that same problem
  6. IntenseJames Win User

Is Xbox One still going to have privacy settings?

I'm not a minor I'm 21 thanks and the reason why I find it annoying is because I forgot my password to my e-mail so I can't update my privacy settings on my 360 anymore
Thema:

1. why my Minecraft multiplayer says it was disabled, but I can't find my privacy settings? - Similar Threads - why Minecraft multiplayer

2. Why are settings for the Microsoft website and Xbox so difficult to use? Minecraft Realms...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why are settings for the Microsoft website and Xbox so difficult to use? Minecraft Realms...: So first things first, the xbox app, the Microsoft website and the xbox website are all in my mind terrible, including friends and family. It is not user friendly in any shape way or form, nor is...
  3. Why wont my gamertag in minecraft change?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my gamertag in minecraft change?: I changed my microsoft gamer_tag, but in the game minecraft it still shows up as my old one? It has been three days and ive tried logging in adn out, resetting etc.. How do i get it to change? im...
  4. Why can't I install minecraft on my Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Windows 10?: Greetings, Years ago I bought Minecraft for xbox. Now, I want to install it on my pc, but this is not possible for some reason. When I go to the ms store, it says I own the game, however, when I...
  5. Why do my messages not appear on the chat in Minecraft servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do my messages not appear on the chat in Minecraft servers?: The other day i was in a voicechat with a friend when i sent something in the chat and he said he couldn’t see my message. Then, i tried this with other friends and they said the same thing. This...
  6. I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why?: I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why? bd7d47a4-e65f-4f9f-95a8-83879a21fcf5
  7. Why do all game pass multiplayer games crash on my xbox series s ??Minecraft is only exception

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do all game pass multiplayer games crash on my xbox series s ??Minecraft is only exception: Just trying to play multiplayer games and either games crash or xbox series s does?? d85387d5-4039-4fb0-a736-8e9eee47b385
  8. why multiplayer minecraft is locked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why multiplayer minecraft is locked?: help i buy minecraft premium but its say thath minecraft multiplayer is locked and it say that i have to do something in mi microsoft acount and i have minecraft java and i buy it with a gift card...
  9. why will it will not let me use minecraft multiplayer on my switch because of how my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why will it will not let me use minecraft multiplayer on my switch because of how my...: i've tried everything i got told to do but it don't work 3d8a2daf-5ea9-4136-8b93-b82c90064e3e
  10. Why does the multiplayer button in Minecraft PE change from on to off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the multiplayer button in Minecraft PE change from on to off?: I just downloaded Minecraft about two weeks ago and I am trying to invite my friends to come to my world. When I go to the menu, I click on invite to game and chose my friends from the online...