Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and...

Discus and support Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have another xbox one controller because my other xbox one controllers left stick keep spam down and my right stick start to move random. Before... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blackout18, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Blackout18
    Blackout18 Guest

Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and...

I have another xbox one controller because my other xbox one controllers left stick keep spam down and my right stick start to move random. Before getting a new xbox one controller, I use this cheap xbox one controller for months without it showing sign
    of the weird bug, the glitche that it toying with the left stick and right stick. Then after this weird bug. thing messing around those sticks I got me another cheap xbox one controller. I been using it for months without a problem. Then there that weird disease
    bug messing around the left stick and right stick. I went back to use the old xbox one controller that catch the weird bug but it seem to recover from this weird bug? The old xbox one controller return back to normal. Then I been using it for months without
    a problem. But then the weird bug return back to the old xbox one controller. And all what is doing is messing with the left stick and right stick. I don't want to buy a another cheap xbox one controller. I don't want to remove the xbox one controllers outside
    layer to remove the part in the left stick and right stick that allow me to click. Because that does not get rid of the weird bug. How did my old xbox one controller is cure from this weird bug? Why the weird bug return back to my old xbox one controller?
    I don't want to keep buying xbox one controller. I want to clean it from this weird bug without open it. I think the old xbox one controller is trying to fix itself to return to normal.

:)

Blackout18, Feb 9, 2020
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and random move the right stick?

I have another xbox one controller because my other xbox one controllers left stick keep spam down and my right stick start to move random. Before getting a new xbox one controller, I use this cheap xbox one controller for months without it showing
    sign of the weird bug, the glitche that it toying with the left stick and right stick. Then after this weird bug. thing messing around those sticks I got me another cheap xbox one controller. I been using it for months without a problem. Then there that weird
    disease bug messing around the left stick and right stick. I went back to use the old xbox one controller that catch the weird bug but it seem to recover from this weird bug? The old xbox one controller return back to normal. Then I been using it for months
    without a problem. But then the weird bug return back to the old xbox one controller. And all what is doing is messing with the left stick and right stick. I don't want to buy a another cheap xbox one controller. I don't want to remove the xbox one controllers
    outside layer to remove the part in the left stick and right stick that allow me to click. Because that does not get rid of the weird bug. How did my old xbox one controller is cure from this weird bug? Why the weird bug return back to my old xbox one controller?
    I don't want to keep buying xbox one controller. I want to clean it from this weird bug without open it. I think the old xbox one controller is trying to fix itself to return to normal.
    Have you checked for a controller update
  3. Blackout18 Win User

Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and random move the right stick?

I have another xbox one controller because my other xbox one controllers left stick keep spam down and my right stick start to move random. Before getting a new xbox one controller, I use this cheap xbox one controller for months without it showing
    sign of the weird bug, the glitche that it toying with the left stick and right stick. Then after this weird bug. thing messing around those sticks I got me another cheap xbox one controller. I been using it for months without a problem. Then there that weird
    disease bug messing around the left stick and right stick. I went back to use the old xbox one controller that catch the weird bug but it seem to recover from this weird bug? The old xbox one controller return back to normal. Then I been using it for months
    without a problem. But then the weird bug return back to the old xbox one controller. And all what is doing is messing with the left stick and right stick. I don't want to buy a another cheap xbox one controller. I don't want to remove the xbox one controllers
    outside layer to remove the part in the left stick and right stick that allow me to click. Because that does not get rid of the weird bug. How did my old xbox one controller is cure from this weird bug? Why the weird bug return back to my old xbox one controller?
    Have you checked for a controller update

It did not show a update for my xbox one controller.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Update XBox controller support has steps to update the controller firmware.
    It did not say "Start update" or the update is available for xbox one controller.

Run it anyway. USB method is my preference. It only takes seconds.
  5. Deano_M_ Win User

had the same issue i'll keep trying these fixes
  6. Salt In A Can Win User

Hi! I'm sorry your controller is having this issue.

I reccomend just using a separate controller if you don't want to open this one to internally fix it, however if you feel up to it you can find some videos on it https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=xbox+stick+drift+fix.

If not then you may need a new controller, this is unfortunately a common issue with controllers and usually a difficult one to fix, you can find the offical Microsoft website with for sell controllers here.

Hope this helps you so you can get back to gaming with a smooth experience :)

-
Thema:

1. Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and... - Similar Threads - Why controller suffer

2. Why has ms never made a controller that either doesn’t have a guide button. Or the ability...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has ms never made a controller that either doesn’t have a guide button. Or the ability...: I have a small 2 year old who is obsessed with the xbox at the moment. He loves super luckys tale...( actually enjoying it myself) however he get annoyed when he presses the guide button and cant...
  3. why can't i link my xbox 1 controller to my laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    why can't i link my xbox 1 controller to my laptop?: I have a windows 10 laptop, and i don't know how to link my controller to it. I've looked up how to do it but nothing helps. ' 1161deab-2591-434d-91b2-769a886268f3
  4. Any idea why my Xbox One suddenly stopped being able to control my TV and receiver?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any idea why my Xbox One suddenly stopped being able to control my TV and receiver?: As of about a week ago, my Xbox One quit turning my TV and receiver off and on. I have no idea why because it had been working fine for a very long time. I have not changed anything about my room...
  5. Why doesn't my controller vibrate anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller vibrate anymore?: Replaced my old controller because the vibration function stopped working. The new controller with new batteries still has no rumble feature. My accessibility settings are correct. I want to know...
  6. why are xbox one controllers so faulty and wear out fast and unreliable compared to other...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why are xbox one controllers so faulty and wear out fast and unreliable compared to other...: I have the original xbox since it like first came out and let me tell you it's still going strong but I've went through the elite series 1 and other like 15 other controller's when on the 360 i...
  7. Why does the Xbox wireless elite series 2 controller not have a removable battery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox wireless elite series 2 controller not have a removable battery?: I am trying to figure out why the elite series 2 controller for the xbox doesn't have removable batteries. I enjoy being able to just change my battery pack to basically have a full charge without...
  8. New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable !

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable !: Dear Microsoft. I can't believe what is happening. Analogue Stick Drift AGAIN ! After 3 faulty Series 1 Elite Controllers I said to myself that I will never buy something like this from you...
  9. Why my newly bought xbox 360 controller cable not work with my used xbox 360 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my newly bought xbox 360 controller cable not work with my used xbox 360 controller?: I buy the used xbox 2 or 3 weeks ago and now i try to connect the used xbox 360 controller to my xbox 360 but nothing happens, but the cables led is not light up The usb is good i try and i try...
  10. why do i suddenly need to have a pin to connect to my bluetooth controller

in XBoX on Windows
    why do i suddenly need to have a pin to connect to my bluetooth controller: https://imgur.com/a/N9Gk98x ef5f7920-0aee-42c5-8f7c-b704c646ca10