Why my xbox series x crashes and has no audio or 4k

Discus and support Why my xbox series x crashes and has no audio or 4k in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I was using the xbox fine yesterday and was watching disney plus at the time of this happened. My screen flashed black then returned the white... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dark Cata1yst, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Why my xbox series x crashes and has no audio or 4k

Hello,

I was using the xbox fine yesterday and was watching disney plus at the time of this happened. My screen flashed black then returned the white static. I thought this was strange, my TV still worked so i power cycled my xbox. My xbox returned in 1080p instead of 4k. When i opned disney plus it then went to the white static again. My xbox also no longer provides any audio out. I have power cycled, i have tried different HDMIs, ive factory reset, ive tried low res mode. DO I JUST NEED TO RETURN IT?

:)

Dark Cata1yst, Jan 14, 2022
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

The upcoming X-Box Series X

Yes, I currently own an X Box One X

When does the new X Box series X release this year?

Will it have blue-ray?

I have a 65 inch, 4K television.

Will I see a difference in graphics with the new X Box on my 4K?
    Xbox Series X will release Holiday 2020, given Xbox's track record of releasing new consoles, they've usually been around November.

It will have Blu-Ray.

With the Xbox One X, it uses checkerboarding to get 4K resolution, though it's not true 4K, it's what allows the One X to get to 4K,

With the Xbox Series X, it will use true native 4K, you may see that the Series X will look a little better at 4K than the One X at 4K.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series X - no dedicated digital sound output

I'm in a similar situation...

I use astro a50 gen 2 headset for my audio through optical port, without the optical port on the Series X my £299 astro headset is useless, just had order and spend another £299 for the astro a50 gen 4 to work with the Series X,

I would have rather have paid an extra £5-£10 more for the Series X console for it to have an optical port than having to pay out £299 for a new headset

I use a 4K monitor but it has no speakers, so I'm stuck with no audio at all for the Series X until I get my new headset.
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Will the Xbox Series X work on a 1080p TV?

Yes, The Xbox Series X will play at 1080p fine, but the Xbox Series X is a 4K gaming console,

If you're not planning to upgrade to a 4K TV / Monitor, I'd say it not worth getting the Series X in my opinion, you're much better off with the Xbox Series S as that is a 1080p / 1440p gaming console and you'll save some money if you're staying at 1080p,

at 4:45 has some info on the Series S.

https://youtu.be/7S3s7NCVzDQ?t=285

https://youtu.be/VIHny-XP8jM
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X and S?

6. gregkeppeler Win User

Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update

I have almost the same problem except the error message says

“if you’re using Xbox series X/S, note that HDMI audio can’t be turned off. In other consoles, either optical or HDMI audio must be on. (0x80bd0009)

Why can’t I turn off hdmi audio on Xbox series x it makes no sense?
Thema:

Why my xbox series x crashes and has no audio or 4k

1. Why my xbox series x crashes and has no audio or 4k - Similar Threads - Why series crashes

2. Why don't I see a Settings icon but see an empty box on my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see a Settings icon but see an empty box on my Xbox Series X?: Hello, I dont see an Settings icon, just an empty box that I guessed was my settings icon 989d1953-dcc9-40ba-9d56-fd9e64f52c4e
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller right stick stops working on wireless. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller right stick stops working on wireless. Why?: I have an elite series 2 that I bought in December. If I use it wirelessly, the right thumbstick stops working. I can use all other buttons and sticks. I can even click the right thumbstick but...
  4. why wont my xbox series x accept fifa 22

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my xbox series x accept fifa 22: i put in my fifa 22 disc for xbox series x and nothing not even recognition 175a1095-f0a4-46af-a835-e83645bf2114
  5. Why does my X-box series X lag slow much vs PS5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my X-box series X lag slow much vs PS5?: Xbox Series X During online multiplayer play such as the Call of Duty games, the Xbox cannot handle graphics and more times than not is delayed behind other players. It’s not the internet, the...
  6. Why am I getting high ping on my new Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting high ping on my new Xbox Series X?: This isn’t a network problem I don’t think. I’ve recently gotten a new xbox series x (luckily) but I’m quite disappointed because my xbox one x is running much better, it’s got higher frame rate,...
  7. Brand New Xbox Series X beeps twice, light blinks slowly and doesn't turn on. Why?

in XboX Insiders
    Brand New Xbox Series X beeps twice, light blinks slowly and doesn't turn on. Why?: Usually turning the console off then on again stops this, but why does this even happen? submitted by /u/evianstill [link] [comments]
  8. Why does my Xbox series x crash when ever I try and play my games? It started today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox series x crash when ever I try and play my games? It started today: My xbox series x is crashing whenever i launch a game or play for over 10 minutes but it is getting worse and generally cant even load a game this is auporling and i want this sorted now...
  9. Why does my Xbox series s keep crashing when I watch youtube?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series s keep crashing when I watch youtube?: Why does my new xbox series s keep crashing when i watch you tube / or not playing a game?? 3d6be4e6-daa6-41c2-b303-2ca6e6eeb802
  10. Why do all game pass multiplayer games crash on my xbox series s ??Minecraft is only exception

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do all game pass multiplayer games crash on my xbox series s ??Minecraft is only exception: Just trying to play multiplayer games and either games crash or xbox series s does?? d85387d5-4039-4fb0-a736-8e9eee47b385