Why not provide ticket receipts? Allowing insiders to know if what they have submitted had...

Discus and support Why not provide ticket receipts? Allowing insiders to know if what they have submitted had... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would be far more beneficial to let insiders know that the tickets they have submitted have been viewed by a member of Microsoft. Otherwise It feels... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mission_Trainer, Oct 1, 2021.

1. Why not provide ticket receipts? Allowing insiders to know if what they have submitted had...

It would be far more beneficial to let insiders know that the tickets they have submitted have been viewed by a member of Microsoft. Otherwise It feels like im submitting issues for nothing.

submitted by /u/Mission_Trainer
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mission_Trainer, Oct 1, 2021
  2. DanielSpaniel99 Win User

Frequent Crashing Minecraft Win10 Bedrock in Game

I had a similar issue however I was using the beta version available to the xbox insiders programme, could be the same thing however not 100% sure what build version my game is?

Have you submitted a ticket to microsoft support?
  3. XsmkstarzX Win User

Pubg stats lost

If you have submitted a ticket etc. as mentioned, then the insider team will do their due diligence to look into the matter. Hang in there bud!
  4. jacogaming9 Win User

Suspension For Microsoft Rewards

I have submitted 4 tickets a few days ago and no one ever replied back and i checked my reputation and my reputation says "Good Player". I don't know whats wrong and why i'm suspended.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft rewards

Hi Mateus,

The link provided by George will get you to the rewards request form. These are for issues like yours to submit a ticket on. Once a ticket is submitted it will go to a support agent to look over and assist you.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. xxwitchrobinxx Win User

Xbox One Achievements

Sounds like a programming error. Maybe submit a tech ticket and let them know what's going on. IT might have a solid answer as to what's going on with the app.
Thema:

Why not provide ticket receipts? Allowing insiders to know if what they have submitted had...

1. Why not provide ticket receipts? Allowing insiders to know if what they have submitted had... - Similar Threads - Why provide ticket

2. Why does, my microsfot account not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does, my microsfot account not work?: Despite spending literal Hours, MAYBE even days, trying to set my account configuration settings to the place they need to be. i have left any possible family accounts i am attached too, and i...
  3. Why can’t we just opt out of all these game updates! Or save to update at MY convenience?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t we just opt out of all these game updates! Or save to update at MY convenience?: What is a little sad is that I have already read like 3 different threads addressing this VERY problem and for some reason when the “people in the know” try to answer the question, they DON’T. The...
  4. Why must I provide a physical address WHEN I’M USING PAY PAL and not a credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why must I provide a physical address WHEN I’M USING PAY PAL and not a credit card: Why must I provide a physical address when purchasing an XBOX game, when I am not paying with a credit card? 2825e6be-7609-44a2-a10c-fa4d879f478d
  5. WHY DO MICROSOFT KEEP USING UPS AS THEIR MAIN DELIVERY PROVIDER

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    WHY DO MICROSOFT KEEP USING UPS AS THEIR MAIN DELIVERY PROVIDER: I am annoyed with microsoft for using UPS as their main delivery provider UPS have been proven to be useless when delivering things I had scheduled delivery date of 25th of may, and I have been...
  6. Why microsoft are not able to provide a satisfying service to just play on what we bought ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why microsoft are not able to provide a satisfying service to just play on what we bought ?: It's a shame !!!!!!!!!!! Microsoft is not able to provide a simple service : a player who bought a game throught Microsoft Store and who can't simply connect to Xbox application and so is not...
  7. Why doesn't Xbox Support's twitter provide support anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't Xbox Support's twitter provide support anymore?: Xbox's support twitter used to be a very helpful resource. Any issues that anyone would have they would get an instant reply, from the account billed as the most active in the world. I can't...
  8. Why can't I see "Charter Communications" in the list of cable providers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see "Charter Communications" in the list of cable providers?: I am trying to setup TV Guide but I don't see "Charter Communications" in the list of cable providers? What can I do? Thank you 2a0adbeb-d6b5-46e0-871f-73ec49de5a95
  9. Why there is no dth service providers on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why there is no dth service providers on xbox: please add indian dth service providers in oneguide of xbox some of the indian dth service providers are tatasky,airtel,dishtv etc 5bbe44a7-f587-4f5f-891c-749f21abeede
  10. why provide an error if they wont tell us what it means

in XBoX on Consoles
    why provide an error if they wont tell us what it means: i can get my xbox to start up forza6 which i own on disc. it generates an error code which the box then tells me to input in at xbox.com/errorhelp and see if there is any information about it....