Why switched my XBOX Live account unsuccessful?

Discus and support Why switched my XBOX Live account unsuccessful? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi,everyone.I had already received the mail about Account Switch Confirmation: This mail is confirmation that you successfully switched your XBOX Live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SONEzm, Jan 22, 2014.

1. SONEzm
    SONEzm Guest

hi,everyone.I had already received the mail about Account Switch Confirmation:

This mail is confirmation that you successfully switched your XBOX Live account from United States to Hong Kong SAR .

Your subscription to Switch Region Offer in United States has been cancelled on Tuesday, January 21, 2014. In the meantime 4 month(s) has been exchanged from your subscription to Xbox LIVE Subscription Transfer in Hong Kong SAR .

Thank you for using Microsoft Online Services.

Xbox LIVE Team

But why i signed in xbox 360,i found my XBOX Live account already in United States.

And when i buy FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 at 1/21/2014, the transactions happened in my
    US personal account about $6.59 USD.

WHY?What's happened?

:)

SONEzm, Jan 22, 2014
  2. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Jan 22, 2014
  3. GT_614
    GT_614 Guest
    Live account email

All

I've had a live account for years now but when I set it up I used my gmail email. I also have an local free profile for my wife that I set it up using my Live.com email account. My wife's account doesn't have a Live gold pass so it's just a free local account. Recently I signed up for a xbox Live Music pass about a month ago and I've been enjoying it so far (gmail account)....so to the Issue.
    I just got a new Windows phone. All sync'd up and working with my live email account. My music pass though is not showing up for my Live account so I can't sync up my playlist and such. There is also no option to "log in" to your music pass as it uses the account the phone is already setup with which is my Live account.

So how do I switch my music pass to be associated to my Live account? I've been trying for hours to just delete my Wife's free profile account so I can remove my Live email association but I can't figure out how. I do know that I'll have to change my XboxLive account name which is cool with me. But when I try to switch my account over it says My email that I want to use is already in used by a Xbox profile (Yeah, my wifes').

GT_614, Jan 22, 2014
  4. DOWNFALLEXPRESS Win User

Games coming to Switch(REALLY INTERESTED)

So I can download Xbox live on my switch or download the games on my Xbox live account throughly my switch
  5. insaneaslyum429 Win User

What happened to the xbox live guest sign in?????? If it was taken off then i will close my Microsoft Account, and my xbox live account and switch to Playstation 4!!!
  6. WPAK Win User

Xbox account transfer help

7. WPAK Win User

cant access an old account

Hi there,

I'm afraid that since somebody else owns the email address, the xbox live account is considered theirs, the only option would be to contact the owner of the email address and get them to help and move the Xbox Live Account to a different Microsoft account,
    see this link for the steps:
    support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

You will need the email and password to do those steps, which is why the owner of the email address (Microsoft Account) is needed to assist
  8. WPAK Win User

Need to disassociate Gamertag from my Mircorsoft account

Thema:

1. Why switched my XBOX Live account unsuccessful? - Similar Threads - Why switched Live

2. Why did my Xbox One X hijack itself because I moved to a place with limited internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox One X hijack itself because I moved to a place with limited internet?: I have always had unlimited Internet, until July, when I moved to a place with NO Internet. So, to get Internet, I have to "tether" my phone. Works better than I thought, right up until I reach my...
  3. Fortnite new "foot controller" setting NOT available for xbox version!!! WHY????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite new "foot controller" setting NOT available for xbox version!!! WHY????: Please can you include the new "foot controller " setting into the xbox one version of the game. This setting removes aim acceleration and is the best setting for controller players since the...
  4. Why for the love of God did my NAT TYPE switch to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why for the love of God did my NAT TYPE switch to strict?: Honestly sick of NAT Types. I was always at open and i checked my NAT type today and i see its been changed to Strict...which is completely useless. I need it to be open and i just dont get why...
  5. When I sign in, the $1 promotion for the Xbox Game Pass PC switches to $4.99...why?

in XBoX on Windows
    When I sign in, the $1 promotion for the Xbox Game Pass PC switches to $4.99...why?: I have tried several times to get this working but the checkout switches to $4.99. I don't see terms anywhere. Anyone know why this is happening? e52e7533-949b-4335-8af6-709e42eb3b71
  6. Why does my controller keep switching players?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my controller keep switching players?: I have an Afterglow Xbox 360 wired controller on Windows 10. Every once in a while, it decides to switch to player 4. I've tried unplugging, removing it through Device Manager and nothing works...
  7. can you tell me why the game keeps switching to connection in progress mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you tell me why the game keeps switching to connection in progress mode?: This is getting pretty annoying, lately every time I play it lets me play a couple games then goes into the connection in progress mode and stays there. b109717f-3429-4170-8083-c65d7c19cc81
  8. Why I am Switching from Microsoft Xbox One to Sony PS4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I am Switching from Microsoft Xbox One to Sony PS4: I used to be a Microsoft Consumer (with Xbox Live and more) when the 360 was out. Microsoft you did a pretty good job ballancing out Xbox 360 Exclusives, but when you came out with the Xbox One...
  9. Why is my xbox profile "avoid me" rating? Do i need to buy a ps4 and finally switch??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox profile "avoid me" rating? Do i need to buy a ps4 and finally switch??: My online profile on this forums is five stars. I go to the enforcement page and it says my player rating is Good. Online i now ave avoid me rating, anfd cant play matchmaking normally. I have...
  10. xbox why do you want me to switch to playstation??

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox why do you want me to switch to playstation??: I'm fairly new (in my old age) to gaming and bought an xbox 360 with kinnect prob about a year before xbox one came out. Boy the kinect and some of the regular games got me hooked and I love the...