Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work....

Discus and support Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work.... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I really don’t like how the new pop up notification messages pop up on my tv. when they pop up on my tv now the pop up notification messages show up on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work....

I really don’t like how the new pop up notification messages pop up on my tv. when they pop up on my tv now the pop up notification messages show up on my tv. then that just disappear after showing up on my tv. instead of how the pop up notification messages showed up on my m tv before I did the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring. I found nothing wrong with how the old pop up notification messages showed up on my tv I just really don’t like how the new pop up notification messages show up and work on my tv now. sorry for the negative feedback. I also wish they had an option in the guide where you could reenvert or m at least give us a choice to choose to have the new way of the pop up notification messages show up on my tv. and also to be able to have the option to also reenvert back to the old way the pop up notification messages show up on my tv and how they work that way we all have a choice.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox One - Notifications not showing up

Hey I love Pepsii! Check out the
    Pop-Up Notifications page
    for more info and the
    Xbox One preferences guide for changing notification settings. If your console was recently enrolled in the preview program these settings may have changed. Post back and let us know how that works!
  3. Wingman709 Win User

Notifications for Messages are not Popping up.

I am having the exact same issue. The first few days I would get notification pop ups. Now I don't get them anymore. Everything is turned on but no notification at all. I am unable to find a solution. This is only one of MANY issues with this Xbox One
    OS. But it is annoying that I don't know when my friends are logging in, when Party invites are sent to me, etc.
  4. Los Lotus Win User

Notifications for Messages are not Popping up.

I completely agree with you. I'll get a notice on my phone that's reads "New Smart Glass Message" a solid minute before I get the notification on my Xbox One. Sometimes I never get the notification on the console. Plus reading and responding to a message
    on the console, mid game, is TERRIBLE. I'm playing Ghosts last night, get a message, I hold down the button to retrieve said message and I get taken to the home screen where everything locked up for half minute.
  5. smileskybird Win User

Continued Notification Lag

When friends/peps send you messages on Xbox Live, Notifications aren't that laggy now.

But... the orange achievement notifications are quite laggy now compare those "achievement" notifications with how non-laggy the achievement notifications are on the Xbox 360, which pop up with practically no lag - smooth and fluid. That's how notifications
    should work. This is probably a

"software" issue more than a "it's your internet".
  6. David 42 Win User

Console Companion messages from friends keep repeating over and over again in Notifications

It supports messages. It supports person-to-person messages, one-on-one chat. What it doesn't support is Group Messaging, which is what the Game Bar is for. The problem isn't with the Console Companion or Game Bar, it's with how the messages are being sent
    through the Notifications app (in the lower right hand corner of any PC) and how message notifications are endlessly repeating, both in the Notifications window, and the pop-ups that slide in from the right side of the screen.
Thema:

Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work....

1. Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work.... - Similar Threads - Why change pop

2. Why did my gamertag change on Master Chief Collection PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my gamertag change on Master Chief Collection PC?: I just bought the MCC on Steam, and I created a new Microsoft account. After creating an approved gamertag I wanted, I loaded up the game to find it had stuck me with a default gamertag. Why did...
  3. Why is Gamepass only exclusive to US? I can't change it to my country preventing me from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Gamepass only exclusive to US? I can't change it to my country preventing me from...: Here's the issue, I can't really set it to a different country, Its literally stuck to US [img] 68357269-631e-447b-a11e-46335b8595a6
  4. @XboxInsider Why Not Make Xbox Have Some New Fetures? Like Change Color Of Light On...

in XboX Insiders
    @XboxInsider Why Not Make Xbox Have Some New Fetures? Like Change Color Of Light On...: Why not have some new fetures on xbox to have somefun and why not add a appon xbox to decerate your xbox? submitted by /u/norkswood [link] [comments]
  5. Why does the multiplayer button in Minecraft PE change from on to off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the multiplayer button in Minecraft PE change from on to off?: I just downloaded Minecraft about two weeks ago and I am trying to invite my friends to come to my world. When I go to the menu, I click on invite to game and chose my friends from the online...
  6. Why do Microsoft subscriptions change mid-month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do Microsoft subscriptions change mid-month?: So I know Games with Gold changes games on 15th but I didn't realise this was the way with all things. I subscribed to Game Pass last month and was playing a game recently that said leaving soon,...
  7. Why did the UI change in the Beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did the UI change in the Beta?: I joined the XBOX Beta Preview just after Gears 5 /Borderlands 3 came out. Joined the Delta Ring. I really liked the look of the new UI. Today I just noticed that the UI has just been changed back...
  8. Why was my gamertag pic changed, had it since 360 (avatar pic)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was my gamertag pic changed, had it since 360 (avatar pic): It happened after I made a post that was labeled "trolling" even though it wasn't, I was telling the truth about black desert and MS. Now they changed my pic to a dog, sounds like I'm the one...
  9. Why cant I transfer my Xbox account or change email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I transfer my Xbox account or change email?: Let's be clear, dont send me a link to change my Microsoft alias email. I CANT CHANGE THAT EMAIL. I was once a kid that played video games on a system called the xbox 360. And as a kid my...
  10. Why can't my son use his free name change on Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my son use his free name change on Xbox one?: My son has been using Xbox since he was small first on 360 and now Xbox one and has never changed his username, and now he wants to use his one free name change and we are being told he has to pay...