Why the hell can I not play fortnite without Xbox live gold

Discus and support Why the hell can I not play fortnite without Xbox live gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why the hell can i not play fortnite on xbox one without live gold even aftwr Microsoft's announcementI feel that this is weong and they should have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RishabJoseph, Feb 22, 2021.

1. RishabJoseph
    RishabJoseph Guest

Why the hell can i not play fortnite on xbox one without live gold even aftwr Microsoft's announcementI feel that this is weong and they should have Changed it by now as it has almost been a monthWhen will they enforce it and will i be able to play. Warzone apex legends and fortnite

:)

RishabJoseph, Feb 22, 2021
  2. PLEASEDCLAW5871 Win User

xbox live

You will need an XBox Gold membership to play any games online. You can also buy monthly XBox gold cards.
    PS also requires their memberships to play online games

Except of Fortnite, reason is that they are rising their console profit selling rate by making fortnite free to play without membership

Then why not xbox can make fortnite free to play without xbox live gold membership
  3. PLEASEDCLAW5871 Win User

xbox live

There is a question that why wedont able to play fortnite without xbox live gold membership
  4. wi7bit Win User

5. RishabJoseph Win User

Look...I'm sorry for my coarse language but the problem is that they had announced this more than a month ago

After the stunt of increasing prices was pulled off they should atleast be trying to do what they promised to make the customer feel cared for and frankly I don't see it

I have been an Xbox user since the 360 and I was expecting more efficient service and given that it is a MONTH things could have easily been changed
  6. DashSuperCraft Win User

Pay to Fortnite

Microsoft,

Please, please, please make it so fortnite is playable without xbox live gold! It’s really unfair that we can’t play it for free. Epic game's intention was to make fortnite a free game, why do you break that? I kinda regret having an xbox for christmas now.

Also, ps4 players can play without PS+, so why not us be able to play without gold? Doesn’t make sense.
Thema:

1. Why the hell can I not play fortnite without Xbox live gold - Similar Threads - Why hell play

2. Why can't we use paysafe card on xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't we use paysafe card on xbox?: Why can't we use paysafe card on xbox? It will really help! 845ae1e5-6a5f-4104-9678-f55ec1580e1e
  3. why the hell isthe apps so lagg

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the hell isthe apps so lagg: like its kinda bad how thisinst working bc79fc48-0d95-4b40-a5f5-f9c38061f412
  4. Why the hell did they decline my refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the hell did they decline my refund: [img] they have literally declined my refund after telling me and everyone else that they will offer FULL refunds on cyberpunk 2077, and I know it says ive made a refund request this year...
  5. why the hell

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell: why should i buy fliping a xbox series x if i want to play old games that i don't have digital versions of. and my screen is old to so it can't run 4k wth. i should be able to play any games i...
  6. Why in hell is there even a chance of corruption on downloads?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why in hell is there even a chance of corruption on downloads?: Ok, the first time i downloaded Overwatch, it was fine; i played for a couple of days and it was fun. After those couple of days, a new update came out that completely destroyed my game with black...
  7. Why the hell is Rare Replay and The Final Station in my Library???????

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why the hell is Rare Replay and The Final Station in my Library???????: I go through great pains to curate my digital library, and choose my games carefully according to my tastes. I don't know why Rare replay or The Final Station is in my games library, but I was...
  8. Suspended by uploading a screenshot of Dante's inferno the game why?What the hell happenend .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspended by uploading a screenshot of Dante's inferno the game why?What the hell happenend .: ‎7‎ ‎agosto‎ ‎2018‎ ‎5‎:‎31‎:‎22‎ ‎ The offending content was removed. This account created an inappropriate screenshot. This may be due to harassment, negative speech towards a person or group,...
  9. Why the Hell am I paying for this service....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why the Hell am I paying for this service....: I don't ask for much when I turn on the 450.00 paper weight on it should work.. Especially if I'm paying a monthly fee for live. But I don't want to hear about some hackers DDos attacks that's why...
  10. Why the hell did i get cod on X1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why the hell did i get cod on X1: The anolog sticks are shocking. they are to easy to move I cant even aim at anyone. So im thinking of going back to the 360 version. 5d83f093-32c7-4ad3-8ec1-a6b4e49810c8