why the hell isthe apps so lagg

Discus and support why the hell isthe apps so lagg in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; like its kinda bad how thisinst working bc79fc48-0d95-4b40-a5f5-f9c38061f412 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RyanPottle, Jan 12, 2021.

1. RyanPottle
    RyanPottle Guest

like its kinda bad how thisinst working

:)

RyanPottle, Jan 12, 2021
  2. LonelyRoad2777 Win User

Have you tried reinstalling the app; and is your phone, tablet software up-to-date? Sometimes this can affect performance.
  3. germainjevaughn Win User

cant find the facebook app

Why the hell they removed the app....... Kmft
  4. Atharva Shintre Win User

How do i use x box game pass code bought in the USA in India

I had got 1 year gold live code from the same store in the same same package.

That is working alright . So why isthe game pass code not working in India.

Also what do you mean by infringment?

How can i solve this.

Please help

Thanx
  5. MichGuyOwnz Win User

Framerate laggs when in high combat (HALO)

Tried out with standard cables, there was less lagg but there was still a lot of lagg :/
  6. ngocphi Win User

Saints Row IV download

Your ping is extremely high

What isths connection type?

Lte or dsl or cable?

If lte that would be why

Lte isnt made for gaming and it is suggested you use broadband

Also if yoybhave fibre you need to work with your isp on your firewall settings
Thema:

1. why the hell isthe apps so lagg - Similar Threads - why hell isthe

2. Why does Games for Windows Fail to install on my computer?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Games for Windows Fail to install on my computer?: Here is the screenshot I took of the error Message. [img] h 137800a8-dfbf-4507-9e99-df7dc1e79544
  3. Why Double Xbox Live Pricing??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why Double Xbox Live Pricing??: I have a 10+ year account, i buy all my games digital (230) of them even if i never understood why none physical games cost 10$ more but still support Microsoft even if Playstation has way better...
  4. Why the hell did they decline my refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the hell did they decline my refund: [img] they have literally declined my refund after telling me and everyone else that they will offer FULL refunds on cyberpunk 2077, and I know it says ive made a refund request this year...
  5. why the hell

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell: why should i buy fliping a xbox series x if i want to play old games that i don't have digital versions of. and my screen is old to so it can't run 4k wth. i should be able to play any games i...
  6. Why in hell is there even a chance of corruption on downloads?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why in hell is there even a chance of corruption on downloads?: Ok, the first time i downloaded Overwatch, it was fine; i played for a couple of days and it was fun. After those couple of days, a new update came out that completely destroyed my game with black...
  7. Why the hell is Rare Replay and The Final Station in my Library???????

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why the hell is Rare Replay and The Final Station in my Library???????: I go through great pains to curate my digital library, and choose my games carefully according to my tastes. I don't know why Rare replay or The Final Station is in my games library, but I was...
  8. Suspended by uploading a screenshot of Dante's inferno the game why?What the hell happenend .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspended by uploading a screenshot of Dante's inferno the game why?What the hell happenend .: ‎7‎ ‎agosto‎ ‎2018‎ ‎5‎:‎31‎:‎22‎ ‎ The offending content was removed. This account created an inappropriate screenshot. This may be due to harassment, negative speech towards a person or group,...
  9. Why the Hell am I paying for this service....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why the Hell am I paying for this service....: I don't ask for much when I turn on the 450.00 paper weight on it should work.. Especially if I'm paying a monthly fee for live. But I don't want to hear about some hackers DDos attacks that's why...
  10. Why the hell did i get cod on X1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why the hell did i get cod on X1: The anolog sticks are shocking. they are to easy to move I cant even aim at anyone. So im thinking of going back to the 360 version. 5d83f093-32c7-4ad3-8ec1-a6b4e49810c8