Why the peck Xbox 360 Controller's screws are made of plastic!?

Discus and support Why the peck Xbox 360 Controller's screws are made of plastic!? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 15 or so minutes ago I completely wrecked my 1 year-old Xbox 360 Wireless Controller because it was turning off on Mafia Boss in Hat in Time with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Шарарамош, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Why the peck Xbox 360 Controller's screws are made of plastic!?

15 or so minutes ago I completely wrecked my 1 year-old Xbox 360 Wireless Controller because it was turning off on Mafia Boss in Hat in Time with battery fully charged. Just for the pure interest I took my Torx 8 screwdriver to unscrew the shell and take
    out the motherboard but found out that the screws are made of plastic and they just deform when I rotate my screwdriver. So, Microsoft, WHY!? You not only make [Mod Removed- Inappropriate] gamepads but you also make the unfixable! WHY!?

:)

Шарарамош, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Why the peck Xbox 360 Controller's screws are made of plastic!?

1. Why the peck Xbox 360 Controller's screws are made of plastic!? - Similar Threads - Why peck 360

2. Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?: I accidentally put my money into my old account, and came to the very irritating conclusion that I am unable to transfer microsoft balance from one account to another. I have all the proof and can...
  3. Why is the XBOX ONE X an unrepairable console, what can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the XBOX ONE X an unrepairable console, what can I do?: My son's Xbox X gives a black screen. After a visit to Microsoft Store the assistant did some checks and said that he can't get the repair mode on which indicates a problem which cant be repaired....
  4. Why has Record from Now been buried and not anymore accessible via the Xbox button???

in XboX Insiders
    Why has Record from Now been buried and not anymore accessible via the Xbox button???: Hello I capture game content (FIFA matches) very often on my external 4TB HDD. My captures are between 20 to 30 min long. This was super easy to do before this last change, it just needed 3...
  5. Is there a Xbox One Recovery DVD Media downloadable somewhere, and if not, Why not ?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a Xbox One Recovery DVD Media downloadable somewhere, and if not, Why not ?: I see people bricking their xboxes everywhere, especially in the insiders preview-updates builds. It would make only sense that microsoft has a .iso for a DVD or BR disc image for download to use...
  6. why am i still suspended even though the suspension time is over

in XBoX on Consoles
    why am i still suspended even though the suspension time is over: i have waited the day of suspension and it is still going even though the site says it is over 28c736c0-42ae-4ff7-861c-2d62e7d3a2dd
  7. Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud?: I have been in the Insiders program for 5 years and 7 months and I am in the top 600 ranking, yet I still have not received an invite. I love being in the program and I feel like I do a lot of...
  8. Why do Microsoft subscriptions change mid-month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do Microsoft subscriptions change mid-month?: So I know Games with Gold changes games on 15th but I didn't realise this was the way with all things. I subscribed to Game Pass last month and was playing a game recently that said leaving soon,...
  9. why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass: why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass 42583586-05eb-4a6d-b074-bdbd832d7afd
  10. Using 3.5mm jack, don't know why sound stopped working. How do I turn back on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using 3.5mm jack, don't know why sound stopped working. How do I turn back on?: In controller settings the cursor skips past volume 8ae89468-465d-4a99-8685-0cad60f6f2a1