Why the peck Xbox 360 Controller's screws are made of plastic!?

Discus and support Why the peck Xbox 360 Controller's screws are made of plastic!? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 15 or so minutes ago I completely wrecked my 1 year-old Xbox 360 Wireless Controller because it was turning off on Mafia Boss in Hat in Time with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Шарарамош, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Why the peck Xbox 360 Controller's screws are made of plastic!?

15 or so minutes ago I completely wrecked my 1 year-old Xbox 360 Wireless Controller because it was turning off on Mafia Boss in Hat in Time with battery fully charged. Just for the pure interest I took my Torx 8 screwdriver to unscrew the shell and take
    out the motherboard but found out that the screws are made of plastic and they just deform when I rotate my screwdriver. So, Microsoft, WHY!? You not only make [Mod Removed- Inappropriate] gamepads but you also make the unfixable! WHY!?

:)

Шарарамош, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Why the peck Xbox 360 Controller's screws are made of plastic!?

1. Why the peck Xbox 360 Controller's screws are made of plastic!? - Similar Threads - Why peck 360

2. Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription: I should have paid better attention at the time of linking my credit card to my nephew's Xbox Live Gold subscription. My credit card statement shows a renewed Xbox Live Gold subscription fee in...
  3. Why we need xbox live for free games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why we need xbox live for free games?: I wanna know why xbox is the only platform need xbox live to play free games like fortnite and apex but in ps4 or pc they don't need that you can play free games without plus I dont get it why...
  4. Favorite Game and Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Game and Why?: I love asking people this question, what is your favorite video game and why? Does not have to be an xbox game, could be anything. For me its Halo 2, this game got me into online gaming and I have...
  5. What are the best places on the Island to land in Fortnite to win a solo game and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the best places on the Island to land in Fortnite to win a solo game and why?: This Island is massive and I am new to the game so I am trying to figure out where are the best places to land on this Island and why? a20530ef-c319-433b-a951-89af892556b4
  6. why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...: my xbox360 wont let me connect to xbox live feb5617f-50f2-4f90-9671-1dac9fefa342
  7. Why can't we review gamepass games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we review gamepass games?: I completely understand why you should have to own a regular game before you can review it, but it makes no sense why I can't review a game on game pass that I've put time in to. It guarantees...
  8. Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?: Hi :) I bought all the DLC for Dragon Age 2 back in the day when I played it on 360. Now it's backwards compatible and I'm going for that sweet 100% but I can't download the DLC I bought from the...
  9. why will the refund form not allow me to submit it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why will the refund form not allow me to submit it?: why will the refund form not allow me to submit it? dfc00e8c-cab2-47a3-9cdc-b06921500714
  10. Why i cant buy backward compatible games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant buy backward compatible games?: Since a month or more i have a serious issue with the store, i cant buy any backward compatible game, an advice jumps on the screen that says, ''try later'' bb6ce589-4550-4b8e-913c-1db9a38d612c