Why the terrible launch Microsoft?

Discus and support Why the terrible launch Microsoft? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Such a bad launch... I am going to be trying to get my hands on one for the next six months? (it's rumored) Such a trash company if you can't even get... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sithlordken, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Why the terrible launch Microsoft?

Such a bad launch... I am going to be trying to get my hands on one for the next six months? (it's rumored) Such a trash company if you can't even get your product in your customers hands on launch day... quit advertising the xbox series x/s if you aren't going to have any in stock. Also, change the launch date of the series x/s to April 2021 because that is when it really is going to be.

submitted by /u/sithlordken
    [link] [comments]

/u/sithlordken, Nov 22, 2020
  2. US Revenge Win User

NEXT GEN XBOX

exclusives are what pushes someone to buy one console over another, why did the original xbox carve such a market in such a short time? in short, exclusives.

-

why was the ps3 laughed at when it launched, it's exclusives were terrible.

-

why is the ps3 doing well now? it has better exclusives.
  3. Tatakai no Kami Win User

NEXT GEN XBOX

[quote user="US Revenge"]

exclusives are what pushes someone to buy one console over another, why did the original xbox carve such a market in such a short time? in short, exclusives.

-

why was the ps3 laughed at when it launched, it's exclusives were terrible.

-

why is the ps3 doing well now? it has better exclusives.

[/quote]Remind me what the Xbox 360 exclusives were at launch? PDZ, PGR3 and what else?
  4. Sword Style Win User

Why were Resonance of Fate sales terrible?

Why were the sales terrible? Because the game was terrible.
  5. eviltedi Win User

Anybody looking for an Xbox One

It's good to see that there's consoles this Xmas, the last launch was terrible, but they have done well to keep up.
  6. HelpedGold54432 Win User

How many people online?

22-25 thousand is terrible for a launch, how many were online in the first few hours for the 360?
Thema:

Why the terrible launch Microsoft?

1. Why the terrible launch Microsoft? - Similar Threads - Why terrible launch

2. Xbox will just load forever and not sign me in, Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox will just load forever and not sign me in, Why?: When I try to sign in to Xbox it just loads and doesn't do anything, and When I try to log in to Minecraft it says Trying to log you in with your Microsoft account, And when I try to Log in to...
  3. Why ask for a refund and can still install the program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why ask for a refund and can still install the program?: Why can I still install the program? [img] [img] db5ce82c-0228-4e92-8677-c6ff73436207
  4. Why is my xbox saying that I don't have enough storage for a game that was just working and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox saying that I don't have enough storage for a game that was just working and...: When I try to start Cold War it says that I don't have enough storage when I have it installed and I was playing it yesterday and it is now making me reinstall it....
  5. Why is the LFG feature so terrible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the LFG feature so terrible: I have been having a very frustrating issue with the LFG feature on the app and console. I play Call of Duty Warzone. Specifically, I play a lot of the Plunder/Blood Money game modes. We all know...
  6. Xbox Messaging - Why is it so terrible? Or is it me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Messaging - Why is it so terrible? Or is it me?: I run a large gaming clan of about 1000 members. I need to be able to rely on messaging in xbox to communicate with my members. I would say one in 6 times I try to search for a member it fails....
  7. Why is the Titanfall party system so terrible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the Titanfall party system so terrible?: Virtually every night we go through the same ***; two out of 3 of us join together, our 3rd friend tries joining and is unable to due to some error and he has to quit titanfall and reload it to be...
  8. Why do I give money to this terrible company

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I give money to this terrible company: I have been playing on xbox for 6 years and have had gold for all that time yet i still get account muted cause these microsoft workers are babies and want this to be a safe space, stop putting...
  9. Why is the Titanfall party system so terrible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Titanfall party system so terrible?: Virtually every night we go through the same ***; two out of 3 of us join together, our 3rd friend tries joining and is unable to due to some error and he has to quit titanfall and reload it to be...
  10. Xbox one support is a terrible! Why can't I file a complaint? Should have bought a PS4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one support is a terrible! Why can't I file a complaint? Should have bought a PS4: I purchased the new system directly from microsoft as a Christmas present to discover that the disk drive and kinect do not work. Due to the hours of the UPS store I was unable to ship until Jan...