Why there is no chinese language support for Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition?

Discus and support Why there is no chinese language support for Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; and it was supported in Ori and the Blind Forest!!! and it was supported in Ori and the Blind Forest:Definitive Edition(Nintendo Switch)!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by luoqiwen, Oct 6, 2019.

1. luoqiwen
    luoqiwen Guest

Why there is no chinese language support for Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition?

and it was supported in Ori and the Blind Forest!!!

and it was supported in Ori and the Blind ForestWhy there is no chinese language support for Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition? :Definitive Edition(Nintendo Switch)!!!

:)

luoqiwen, Oct 6, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

for that question you may have to contact the company that created the game, it's not really something that people in the forums here will know.

Maybe there is a support/contact option at their website here:
    https://www.orithegame.com/
  3. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

The best answer I could find to your question was here on the steam forums a couple years ago. Apparently the developers
    need to negotiate with the Chinese government to sort it out like they did with the base game but I'm not sure what the status is on it. Unfortunately for now you may have to assume it won't be added to the game.
  4. Geth Win User

You would need to contact the developer via there forum or support to ask this question.
  5. Paul Bab Win User

Deleting a soul link?

Hi,

We need to answer the following questions to properly isolate your concern:

For in-game concern about Ori and the Blind Forest, you may post your query
    here

Keep us updated.
  6. Julian_ Win User

Ori and the blind forest: definitive editio is free?

Thema:

1. Why there is no chinese language support for Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition? - Similar Threads - Why chinese language

2. Why is the support system down too?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the support system down too?: It seems like im not the one who is having issues with there xbox live and when i try to hard reset it still doesnt let me connect to xbox live. My internet is connected but i get the same...
  3. Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby: Every time i try to join a public session on gta5 it boots everyone and im aloone in the gamebut after awhile I get kicked too internet connection lost..why cant i play without clearing a room or...
  4. why are your servers so inconsistent

in XBoX Accessibility
    why are your servers so inconsistent: ill be gaming for about an hour or so and then some friends invite me to go out so i do and when i come back and get on the servers are down its been happening for a while but please fix the...
  5. Why there is no Chinese subtitle in radio and diaries?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why there is no Chinese subtitle in radio and diaries?: I found that there is no Chinese subtitle when I listen the radio and watch the diary in the game on Xbox One. So why? 7a3275bb-f9d5-4b94-8835-0f130bc05923
  6. Why there is no Chinese on AC4BF download from xboxstore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why there is no Chinese on AC4BF download from xboxstore: I like this game very much but there was a problem,my english is not well so i need chinese subtitle not other. 0893a7fb-03fe-4c5e-9c02-7c212a898c50
  7. hi,why PVZ dont have any Chinese language?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi,why PVZ dont have any Chinese language?: In china we have too many players waiting for chinese simple f5984c87-757a-4ba8-a347-8e5d97abbd9a
  8. why my game no chinese

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why my game no chinese: The game is FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_360_support/f/8/p/addpost.aspx this page say have chinese but I Unable to set Chinese options in this...
  9. Why ​Cortana always speaks Chinese ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why ​Cortana always speaks Chinese ?: Cortana always speaks Chinese. My Xbox language and the area are U.S., but Cortana always speaks Chinese. I ask him what the weather is like. She answered me Chinese translation. My Xbox Live...
  10. Why do the Chinese hate the xbox 1??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do the Chinese hate the xbox 1??: So it's been a long time since I did gaming. A looooong time. And I was wanting one of the new consoles. But any game I play on either system will more than likely astound me. Killzone and...