Why there is no game pass quests this month?

Discus and support Why there is no game pass quests this month? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Nothing on mobile, nothing on rewards app. d657763c-1bb6-4023-ae5e-aaf0c5b30da8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tonymaster, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Tonymaster
    Tonymaster Guest

Nothing on mobile, nothing on rewards app.

:)

Tonymaster, Feb 4, 2020
  2. nol95 Win User

Xbox Gold Quests for September 2018 rewards not received.

I read the Xbox Gold Quests requirements and I meet them all. I am solely talking about the Gold Quests, not Game Pass Quests. It only says supplies are limited for Game Pass Quests, so I am wondering why I have not been given my mystery prizes.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

GAME PASS GOALS

There is currently no game pass goals/quests available yet, which is why you cannot see any at the moment.
  5. BeastlyHotShot Win User

Xbox Game Pass Quests

Im saying i know how to do the Quests and on Game Pass i want to know why im one short of doing the complete 15 weekly quests this month i have done everything i need to understand why?
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
Thema:

1. Why there is no game pass quests this month? - Similar Threads - Why game pass

2. Why has Game pass doubled its price in one month?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has Game pass doubled its price in one month?: Why has Game pass doubled its price in one month? This seems very excessive for a non-tangible product to double the price in one month. Double really double? it is ridiculous. Also EA play is...
  3. Why doesn't game pass ultimate work with Skate 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't game pass ultimate work with Skate 3?: I've been using Game Pass Ultimate for quite some time, and it's good... but, when I try to load Skate 3 with EA Access, it tells me that I don't have Xbox Live? Why? The subscription says that it...
  4. Why can’t I use my Xbox game pass ultimate that I got with my ultimate controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I use my Xbox game pass ultimate that I got with my ultimate controller?: I bought an ultimate controller and a game pass ultimate 14 day trial won’t work regardless of if I’ve used it once or not it’s saying it’s for new customers only it’s bull **** that you’re...
  5. Why would I have two subscriptions to Microsoft Game Pass Ultimate on the same device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why would I have two subscriptions to Microsoft Game Pass Ultimate on the same device?: I noticed msbill.info was billing me $14.99 plus tax and another charge totaling $16.29 for the same thing. I checked my bank account charges and this has been happening for months. I cross...
  6. Why is the XBOX Game Pass app the only one which doesn't work *reliably* with any of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the XBOX Game Pass app the only one which doesn't work *reliably* with any of my...: I get it that there's a boilerplate response about Xinput and Windows 10. I think that's a bunch of hooey, but on to having to work around the hooey. I have multiple programs that will act as...
  7. Why can't I renew the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 for three months?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I renew the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 for three months?: It is December 2020 at this time, and I have an issue about why did I not get a discount? Is the discount only for those purchasing the game pass for the first time? Or some other reasons? I...
  8. Why do all game pass multiplayer games crash on my xbox series s ??Minecraft is only exception

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do all game pass multiplayer games crash on my xbox series s ??Minecraft is only exception: Just trying to play multiplayer games and either games crash or xbox series s does?? d85387d5-4039-4fb0-a736-8e9eee47b385
  9. Why I can't buy Game Pass Ultimate for 1$

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy Game Pass Ultimate for 1$: Like the name of the topic. I can't make a purchase of Game Pass Ultimate for 1$, every time I am trying it jumps to 16$. What is the problem? 013795c1-d864-4b5f-b2a3-1e57eaa1e69e
  10. I tried to change where the games are downloaded for my game pass on pc, why can't i?

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to change where the games are downloaded for my game pass on pc, why can't i?: I'm actually in utter shock that a company as big as Microsoft has failed to even allow me to download games to my HDD instead of my SSD. I've never seen this level of incompetence, JUST LET ME...