Why Upload rate in Xbox is really bad even though it´s quite good in desktop speedy test?

Discus and support Why Upload rate in Xbox is really bad even though it´s quite good in desktop speedy test? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Why Upload rate in Xbox is really bad even though it´s quite good in desktop speedy test? Modem and router are at the same device.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MichelKhouri, May 8, 2019.

1. MichelKhouri
    MichelKhouri Guest

Why Upload rate in Xbox is really bad even though it´s quite good in desktop speedy test?

Modem and router are at the same device.

:)

MichelKhouri, May 8, 2019
  2. GreenAxemRanger Win User

You might check your router for things like media prioritization. I had that set on on my linksys and had all kinds of xbox issues. After turning it off it fixed things. Also I'm not sure if your router and modem are separate but you might see if you
    can directly go through the modem and see if that changes anything (just as a test, of course).
  3. Renegade9821 Win User

That could be cause to many things. connection strength, Ethernet VS WiFi, what you have near your console (appliances or anything blocking it from your router) if using WiFi. What may help you is if you are not hooked into Ethernet (wired internet) is
    to switch to that over WiFi. If that's not the case this article may help you https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-one-networking-guide
  4. MichelKhouri Win User

UPDATE: Microsoft support called me last week to troubleshooting the reported issue. However, they insist the problem is on the Pro Evolution Soccer game side even if I explained to them that the detailed networking statics option in settings is showing
    the upload rate is really poor. It is really frustrating when you expect a high level customer service from a tech-giant and they don´t care about THEIR issue. So I´m still trying to play with 3MBps upload with 250Mbps download and trying to do my best to
    win the competitors in this game which demands a very good connection.

Any helping on this thread would be appreciate.

Best Regards,

Michel Khouri
  5. Nick xHAFCx Win User

This is the story behind your problem, i think
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    MichelKhouri

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for assistance on this speed matter.

I can totally understand how having a slow speed only on your console could be disheartening. Some advice I would suggest in hopes of improving your speed would be to try the steps outlined in our

Slow Performance Solution
    and/or
    Troubleshoot slow game or app downloads on Xbox One
    article online.

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that had a positive affect of any kind on your speed.

Hope this was helpful.

Thanks for reading!
Thema:

1. Why Upload rate in Xbox is really bad even though it´s quite good in desktop speedy test? - Similar Threads - Why Upload rate

2. Why can't I upload my image for my gamerpicture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I upload my image for my gamerpicture: I'm trying to upload my custom profile picture on the xbox app and it does not have the button all the sudden why is this happening 618cc840-2123-4a0d-a194-016a1c78ea7f
  3. why won't my microsoft jackpot coin balance upload to the cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    why won't my microsoft jackpot coin balance upload to the cloud: my jackpot coin balance hasn't uploaded to the cloud for a few day now. My internet is working fine for all the other Microsoft game and everything else I do on the internet and it signs into xbox...
  4. Why does my Xbox only get 56 upload/76download, when I test on my laptop/phone and both get ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Why does my Xbox only get 56 upload/76download, when I test on my laptop/phone and both get ...: Why does my Xbox only get 56 upload/76download, when I test on my laptop/phone and both get 170/170 hello, I have Telus pure fibre 150/150. Yet my Xbox only gets 60/70 roughly. I have 0% packet...
  5. Why did I upload my Xbox Live gamer icon over and over again but couldn't change it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I upload my Xbox Live gamer icon over and over again but couldn't change it: Why did I upload my Xbox Live gamer icon over and over again but couldn't change it many times? Are you regulated by individual? If so, why don't you describe the reason?...
  6. Any reason why I been banned from uploading to onedrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any reason why I been banned from uploading to onedrive?: I have not been able to upload my snapshots I took from the Xbox One version of Skyrim to my pc anymore. I get the message Sorry something went wrong when uploading this clip to onedrive. I'm...
  7. Why am I no longer permitted to upload clips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I no longer permitted to upload clips?: Hi, I've been an Xbox Live customer for many years. For the past few I have not seen much use for it, as I have moved onto other platforms that better fit my gaming needs and conveniences....
  8. Suspended by uploading a screenshot of Dante's inferno the game why?What the hell happenend .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspended by uploading a screenshot of Dante's inferno the game why?What the hell happenend .: ‎7‎ ‎agosto‎ ‎2018‎ ‎5‎:‎31‎:‎22‎ ‎ The offending content was removed. This account created an inappropriate screenshot. This may be due to harassment, negative speech towards a person or group,...
  9. why i can't upload my own gamerpic?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i can't upload my own gamerpic?: Hi i have changed my gamerpic by using xbox app but i didn't see anything changed and i try to upload another one but it the same problem no change! 22578b1f-d024-46c2-8db2-1acd4d9bdc4a
  10. Why can not I modify my account age so I can not upload custom image Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can not I modify my account age so I can not upload custom image Please help: Good day, -xy-, I would like to ask you that I can not change my brother's xbox account to make him a teenager. I want her to do so to register for the Xbox Insider "app". And let's play together...