Why was Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 removed from xbox marketplace?

Discus and support Why was Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 removed from xbox marketplace? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was planning buying this game some time ago and when i checked recently it was not avaible to buy him anymore from xbox live. What happened? Why it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by tom super games, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Why was Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 removed from xbox marketplace?

I was planning buying this game some time ago and when i checked recently it was not avaible to buy him anymore from xbox live. What happened? Why it was removed?

:)

tom super games, Sep 3, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

There is usually a number of reasons why a game is de listed, but the most common is the publisher de listed it due to licenses in the game have expired, and they have not renewed them.
  3. Nohra369 Win User

I think due to the lack of active users on the game it was removed
  4. John Dowding Win User

"Dead Or Alive 5" Zack Island & Moves Updates Out Now

[quote user="ILOVEBAY0n37T4"]

Oh and Lara's Bikini is way hotter than any of the swimsuits or is that "sminsuits" that Tina wears in Dead Or Alive Xtreme 2.

[/quote]

Have you tried daylight?
  5. PhilMarck Win User

I feel like I got ripped off.

Not going to be buying DoA 5 Ultimate read that the game is unplayable with the Online Pass regardless if the user plays online or offline. The game would be useless locked down to just my own account.

-

Own:

Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate (2x copies)

Dead or Alive 3

Dead or Alive 4

Dead or Alive Xtreme 2

-

I have to say, DoA X2 has one of the best game manuals I've seen in a while, and by that I mean the artwork of the characters it's all detailed bit by bit and in colour, not to mention it's a pretty fat manual.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Early access to Saints Row: The Third - Initiation Station

This reminds me of when I was playing "Dead Or Alive Xtreme 2" and realised that my nail polish clashed with my swimsuit.

Still, awesome level of customisation.

I love stuff like that.

Az
Thema:

1. Why was Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 removed from xbox marketplace? - Similar Threads - Why was Dead

2. Why there is no discount on red dead redemption 1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why there is no discount on red dead redemption 1: There are people who have not finished the game, you have to put discounts on red dead redemption 11559cce-a29d-44f4-af6c-543ace8d1a25
  3. Why wont my xbox one smart glass companion connect with dead rising 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my xbox one smart glass companion connect with dead rising 3: I recently started playing dead rising three for Xbox one and for some reason it won’t connect to the companion for dead rising three anytime that I go to connect the companion so I can get the...
  4. WHY WONT U WORK LEFT 4 DEAD 2 WORK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY WONT U WORK LEFT 4 DEAD 2 WORK: It says I have to go to the Microsoft store and download it so I went there to download it but it didn’t show up up on my queued so I don’t know what to do e5106925-48dc-4e91-9764-99a4332984af
  5. WHY TF DOES IT NOT LET ME DOWNLOAD LEFT 4 DEAD 2 ON MY XBOX ONE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY TF DOES IT NOT LET ME DOWNLOAD LEFT 4 DEAD 2 ON MY XBOX ONE?: It will not let me download on the xbox one, then when it tells me to go download it on xbox.com, it says it cannot download. I spent $20 in microsoft store credit for this game, so I could play a...
  6. Dead Eye gone every time I load a saved game. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Eye gone every time I load a saved game. Why?: When I bought Red Dead Redemption, there was a tiny crack in the middle of the DVD, but the game was working just fine. The company I bought it from recommended me to exchange the cracked DVD to...
  7. Why should I fork out for dead rising 2 again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why should I fork out for dead rising 2 again: I see that Dead Rising 2 is available to purchase to buy on the Xbox store for people who have an Xbox One But why don't either Microsoft make the 360 version backwards compatible or make it free...
  8. L4D2 (Left 4 Dead 2) isn't working disk wise for Xbox One. I don't understand why ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    L4D2 (Left 4 Dead 2) isn't working disk wise for Xbox One. I don't understand why ...: Ok, I need help. I just went out and bought L4D2, but now I can't even play it. For some unknown reason, the disc version doesn't work. Whenever I put the disc in, it doesn't even try to install....
  9. All Options In Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Are Locked!! Why?! :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Options In Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Are Locked!! Why?! :(: Hello everyone :) I have this problem: when I enter Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate I get this! all options are locked! Why?? :( http://i.imgur.com/c5nXjOO.jpg me and my friend used to play dead or...
  10. The Walking Dead Series 7 - Episodes 9,10,11,12 not being uploaded why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Walking Dead Series 7 - Episodes 9,10,11,12 not being uploaded why?: How come the walking dead series 7 hasn't continued in Films & TV? It has stopped at episode 8, yet it has been back on TV for several weeks. They're on episode 12. Also the Big Bang series 9, I...