Why was I banned from voice chat and multiplayer?

Discus and support Why was I banned from voice chat and multiplayer? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, This is kind of ridiculous, the lengths my suspension has gone. I was in a party with my friends and i posted a picture to my profile. Nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jshaw04, May 22, 2019.

1. Jshaw04
    Jshaw04 Guest

Hello,

This is kind of ridiculous, the lengths my suspension has gone. I was in a party with my friends and i posted a picture to my profile. Nothing sexual or vulgar was shown, but i took it down right after nevertheless. So why, i ask, was i given a ban? Not
    to mention my ENTIRE CONSOLE was also banned from multiplayer games and voice chat. The ban doesnt make any sense and even if the profile ban were to stay, i would at least appreciate my voice chat and multiplayer permissions back.

Thanks, Jacob

:)

Jshaw04, May 22, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

For information about your ban you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team do not use the forums.
  3. MightyQuinn75 Win User

In this case it doesn't sound like the ban was due to a picture but I could be wrong. Depends what or if you have previous enforcement history as well. Like the other guys have said though you can check this information. That's all we can advise here.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

No one here can answer those questions for you.

The only people that handle suspensions are the enforcement team at their website enforcement.xbox.com

The only way to contact them through their website is through the case review process if the suspension is eligible (normally has to be longer then 24 hours for the suspension to qualify).

Here is a link on their website explaining how to file for a case review.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

This next part is copied directly from that page:

How do I submit a Case Review?

Submitting a Case Review is easy, and can be accomplished in several steps:

1. Sign in to enforcement.xbox.com with the account that received the enforcement action and select the large box with an
      orange hammer icon, or visit your
      Enforcement History
    2. Find the enforcement action that you wish to have reviewed, and select
      Apply for Review
    3. Read the Case Review Terms of Use and agree by clicking the checkbox and selecting
      Agree.
    4. If you are already eligible for a Case Review, select the green arrow icon. If you are not yet eligible, you will be presented with a short questionnaire. These questions help gauge your understanding of the Code of Conduct and associated
      policies. Upon successful completion of the questionnaire, select the green arrow icon.
    5. Provide any details (up to 500 characters) regarding the enforcement action that may help XBLPET conduct a more complete investigation. This may include context around the activity or content that received enforcement, information about your game
      activity, or any other facts that you believe are worth noting. When complete, select
      Submit.

After submitting, an Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement agent will begin a thorough review of the enforcement action. This includes reviewing available data and re-examining evidence that contributed to the enforcement, taking into account
    any new details that you have provided.
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

I was banned from voice chat?

This is not about the forums. It's the voice chat. When I tried to join voice chat in Game Bar, it closes. When I tried to join voice chat from my Xbox App mobile, it reveals an error.
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

I was banned from voice chat?

Radiant Sword X,

If your ban is 24 hours or longer you may request a case review by logging onto the
    Enforcement webpage using your Microsoft account information.
Thema:

1. Why was I banned from voice chat and multiplayer? - Similar Threads - Why was banned

2. Why aren't vulgar and offensive accounts banned on XBL?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't vulgar and offensive accounts banned on XBL?: I've been trying for months to get something done about this account in particular. Why does Microsoft allow people to harass and further stigmatize people with autism? I have found an excessive...
  3. Why was I comm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I comm banned?: Some kid called me trash and I proceeded to tell him that he has no rank therefore he has no right to talk garbage and think he's better than everyone else. Shortly after I get a comm ban.... Why?...
  4. Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?: As title basically. Some time ago I sent a message that was deemed inappropriate and recieved a 24 hour ban, however this ban occasionly recurs. When I go to my enforcement history it gives the...
  5. WHY IS THE COMMUNICATION BAN SYSTEM SO BAD!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THE COMMUNICATION BAN SYSTEM SO BAD!: Ok, so I got a 2 day ban because I cursed out a guy on chat because he was bad. (Not gonna put it down here because who knows how xbox will [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] again.) So if you could...
  6. Been com banned don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been com banned don't know why: Been com banned have no clue why and everytime i go the enforcement website theres nothing there 2e4f8533-a6a0-4bac-a29b-31175f3a25f5
  7. Why are Bans a thing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are Bans a thing?: Community, I have been a long time paying and supportive member of Xbox Live since its original launch over 15 years ago. I have to say I do not agree at all with the new "banning" because of...
  8. Why is no one getting banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is no one getting banned?: Over the course of a month or two, I have reported sooooo many people and not one of them have gotten punished... Theyre dropping F bombs, one guy threatening to ddos my internet, calling me names...
  9. Why do I get banned when i don't do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get banned when i don't do anything: Every time I report someone in for use every word in the book and I don't respond i GET THE BANNED and not the other person 868f2fa7-ac8b-4977-b401-a3fc006ce7e0
  10. I got banned and WHY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned and WHY?: Help PLEASE!!!!!! I have just been playing rocket League and i wanted to trade with players so I put up a post on their official club. I had some spare gift cards around so I was offering one for...