Why was i banned i want to know how long for

Discus and support Why was i banned i want to know how long for in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I dont know what happened someone plz tell me for how long ‍♂️ ec8edbbf-704c-485e-a8a1-258f6b300555 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Harvey Gamez X, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Why was i banned i want to know how long for

I dont know what happened someone plz tell me for how long

‍♂️

:)

Harvey Gamez X, Sep 18, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Why was i banned i want to know how long for😥

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. I am sorry to hear that you have been having issues with you account. Here at this forum we are not able to do anything about bans and suspensions, but You can view your ban and submit a request for a case review
    of your ban here:

3. Hit Like Kush Win User

banned

im banned and I want to know why and for how long?
  4. bowski477 Win User

I want to know how long I am banned

You can view your suspension by logging into enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there. If it is a game specific ban you will need to contact the game devs.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I want to know why I was com spender and how long

For information about your suspension, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Smwutches Win User

I was banned and I want to know why

For information about your ban you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

Why was i banned i want to know how long for

1. Why was i banned i want to know how long for - Similar Threads - Why was banned

2. Why I got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I got banned: Its not my fault he just deleted all the messages and got me banned acecf5c2-e34a-40f0-a22d-c9976050344f
  3. My xbox live account is banned. Why though?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox live account is banned. Why though?: Yesterday, an extremely salty and arrogant kid i met on r6 in a quick match, tked me and my friend, and decided to throw the whole match. After inviting him to a party, he kept on and on screaming...
  4. MY SON got banned i cant figure out why

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY SON got banned i cant figure out why: when he plays , he is very good and as a result he takes out other players in gta. i know that all the players curse when in the game. so i am trying to figure out why he got banned. if the...
  5. Why my friend account banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my friend account banned?: my friend and i buy games on his account and share it but yesterday he said his account banned. i tested to sign in with his account and i saw i can't sign in with his account. please help me...
  6. I would like to know why I was banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would like to know why I was banned: I have been banned 2 times in a row for no direct and given reason going to the enforcement page gives little to know information on the reasoning or anything else for that matter how am i...
  7. Why was I banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I banned?: The person who reported me did a DDOS attack on my wifi, and has been harrassing me on multiple accounts. You people should be banning him!!! a501f496-05f7-4d6b-9fc4-08c94bc5c30d
  8. Banned but unsure why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned but unsure why: Hi Guys and Girls, I hope this thread finds you well? I'm writing this for a little bit of clarification on the reasons why I have been banned for one week. the reasons are as follows:- 1....
  9. need help figuring why i got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help figuring why i got banned: i can no longer share my real name on xbox when i go to settings to change it its saying its blocked because of my past behavior i have no clue whats its referring to or how to fix it....
  10. Why was i Banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was i Banned?: I was banned recently on August 28, for calling someone a [mod removed] and i just want to ask why i was banned for this actions there is nothing wrong with the action for a word. I don't want a...