Why was I banned when I didn’t do anything wrong

Discus and support Why was I banned when I didn’t do anything wrong in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why was i banned when i didnt do anything wrong 77aeb3cf-ca28-4598-a81d-766d58a1e827 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jakeyboy3, Apr 15, 2019.

1. jakeyboy3
    jakeyboy3 Guest

Why was i banned when i didnt do anything wrong

:)

jakeyboy3, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey
    jakeyboy3

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

As the Ambassadors mentioned above, you would have to refer to the
    Enforcement Website
    as we here in the forums department do not

have the tools to look into your account to determine why you were banned.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there JakeyBoy3

You need to contact enforcement on there website enforcement.xbox.com It will tell you there, You need to log into the account that was banned to find out, Please also check the emails
    of the account that was banned as well, There should be a email in there saying more information.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Hey Jakeyboy3!

I understand you've experienced an Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Action taken on your account. You will have to go to the
    Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Site to review the active Enforcement Action as well as see if there are any other options available such as a case review. Hope this helps!
  5. Smwutches Win User

I didn’t do anything wrong

If you haven't already, you would need to submit a case review on the enforcement site. That is the only way to possibly have the ban removed.
  6. DA REAL TORN93 Win User

I didn’t do anything wrong

ok but I try doing the question they are so hard tho and I wanted to say if that denied true case review then I. Can get on my account any more
Thema:

1. Why was I banned when I didn’t do anything wrong - Similar Threads - Why was banned

2. Why aren't vulgar and offensive accounts banned on XBL?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't vulgar and offensive accounts banned on XBL?: I've been trying for months to get something done about this account in particular. Why does Microsoft allow people to harass and further stigmatize people with autism? I have found an excessive...
  3. Why was I comm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I comm banned?: Some kid called me trash and I proceeded to tell him that he has no rank therefore he has no right to talk garbage and think he's better than everyone else. Shortly after I get a comm ban.... Why?...
  4. Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?: As title basically. Some time ago I sent a message that was deemed inappropriate and recieved a 24 hour ban, however this ban occasionly recurs. When I go to my enforcement history it gives the...
  5. WHY IS THE COMMUNICATION BAN SYSTEM SO BAD!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THE COMMUNICATION BAN SYSTEM SO BAD!: Ok, so I got a 2 day ban because I cursed out a guy on chat because he was bad. (Not gonna put it down here because who knows how xbox will [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] again.) So if you could...
  6. Been com banned don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been com banned don't know why: Been com banned have no clue why and everytime i go the enforcement website theres nothing there 2e4f8533-a6a0-4bac-a29b-31175f3a25f5
  7. Why are Bans a thing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are Bans a thing?: Community, I have been a long time paying and supportive member of Xbox Live since its original launch over 15 years ago. I have to say I do not agree at all with the new "banning" because of...
  8. Why is no one getting banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is no one getting banned?: Over the course of a month or two, I have reported sooooo many people and not one of them have gotten punished... Theyre dropping F bombs, one guy threatening to ddos my internet, calling me names...
  9. Why do I get banned when i don't do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get banned when i don't do anything: Every time I report someone in for use every word in the book and I don't respond i GET THE BANNED and not the other person 868f2fa7-ac8b-4977-b401-a3fc006ce7e0
  10. I got banned and WHY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned and WHY?: Help PLEASE!!!!!! I have just been playing rocket League and i wanted to trade with players so I put up a post on their official club. I had some spare gift cards around so I was offering one for...