Why Was I Banned?!

Discus and support Why Was I Banned?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i was grounded for a week or two and i come back to this really..... I did get hacked yes but i recovered it and then i try to log in and it was you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShabbyUnicorn01, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Why Was I Banned?!

So i was grounded for a week or two and i come back to this really..... I did get hacked yes but i recovered it and then i try to log in and it was you are banned till 12/31/9999 Why Was I Banned?! :(

:)

ShabbyUnicorn01, Mar 19, 2014
  2. xmasxbox1
    xmasxbox1 Guest
    Why did I wait

This game is on my Christmas list; I'm really hoping to see it under the tree on Christmas morning. I haven't played a Forza game in a long, long time, but they're awesome games. I'm really glad to see one on the new console.

xmasxbox1, Mar 19, 2014
  3. KN1GHTMARE
    KN1GHTMARE Guest
    Why did I wait

Haven't tried it yet, i will tonight though!

KN1GHTMARE, Mar 19, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Why Was I Banned?!

x24hrs2livex, Mar 19, 2014
  5. BongKaos Win User

why was i suspened?

Also, check your email associated with the banned account..... A reason is usually sent out. GOOD LUCK!!!!
  6. JeremyHarris Win User

Why Was I Banned???

7. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Why Was I Banned???

Well, you see, I didn't pay $60 so you could run me over without penalty.

You also don't get booted for one betrayal, so you're leaving something out. As far as quitting games, you're welcome to quit a few but you're not supposed to keep quitting.

My suggestion would be to leave the game alone entirely for an hour and see how that goes.
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

why was i banned

Hi there! Unfortunately Support agents will not be able to help you out with this issue. The only people who deal with this type of thing is the Enforcement Staff. Depending on your issue, please refer to one of the following links. Thank you!

For account suspensions, please post in
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

For console bans, please read
    http://xbox.com/consoleban

For "marketplace theft" issues, please read
    forums.xbox.com/.../62589.aspx

For general info on violations and penalties, please read
    support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct
  9. Fortified Brad Win User

Why I play

Its a really great game to play when you have friends in your presence. Main reason I play, friends and fun. I also play because I want my money's worth out of the new maps XD
Thema:

Why Was I Banned?!

1. Why Was I Banned?! - Similar Threads - Why Was Banned

2. Why is there the option to disconnect from a match in DBD if you can get banned for it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there the option to disconnect from a match in DBD if you can get banned for it?: The subject line sums it up. In Dead By Daylight there's some sort of soft ban from the game on Xbox if you disconnect from matches. If they're going to block people from the game for...
  3. Why aren't we told what we've done when we're banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't we told what we've done when we're banned?: I was recently banned permanently from Xbox Live without being shown what I did. Apparently "This account participated in harassment, abuse, or bullying behavior towards other players. This may...
  4. Why did i get banned?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why did i get banned?: So i set my gamerpic to a picture of baby yoda and then i was banned, makes sence. 0b360ff8-72d6-4354-b334-9cb46b6b4e8e
  5. Why, when my suspension ended was I banned again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why, when my suspension ended was I banned again?: I called someone a [Mod Removed]and got banned, which is kind of stupid but i understand, but the next day when my suspension ended i was immediately banned again....
  6. Why do i get banned for making a group post?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i get banned for making a group post?: It started wensday when i got banned for making a group post. I got unbanned from reduction. Then yesterday the same thing happened and since i failed the case review questions i cant get...
  7. I was chat banned for typing ... In a post why is that does it mean something offensive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was chat banned for typing ... In a post why is that does it mean something offensive?: So im a little confused to why i was banned for typing ... in a Looking for group post and just want some answer... And i do know im a multi violator but i just dont understand why this happened,...
  8. Was Comms-banned for making trading posts on LFG multiple times... Why? [RocketLeague]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Was Comms-banned for making trading posts on LFG multiple times... Why? [RocketLeague]: Ugh. I've been muted once again for posting "H tw oct W 135k". I read through the Microsoft rules and they said trading through unofficial means is bannable, but trading in RL is very official and...
  9. Two enforcement bans for (communication) in less than 48hours. And I don't understand why...

in XBoX on Windows
    Two enforcement bans for (communication) in less than 48hours. And I don't understand why...: Guys, I need to understand why am I getting banned on the Xbox Platform for (due to problems with communication). I can't send messages and talk to my friends. Never done anything wrong and I'm...
  10. Why have I been communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I been communication banned?: Ok, so here I am just messaging my friend about Halo Reach coming to the Halo Master Chief Collection when I just get banned randomly for no reason whatsoever from communications. Can anyone give...