Why Was I Banned?!

Discus and support Why Was I Banned?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i was grounded for a week or two and i come back to this really..... I did get hacked yes but i recovered it and then i try to log in and it was you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShabbyUnicorn01, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Why Was I Banned?!

So i was grounded for a week or two and i come back to this really..... I did get hacked yes but i recovered it and then i try to log in and it was you are banned till 12/31/9999 Why Was I Banned?! :(

:)

ShabbyUnicorn01, Mar 19, 2014
  2. xmasxbox1
    xmasxbox1 Guest
    Why did I wait

This game is on my Christmas list; I'm really hoping to see it under the tree on Christmas morning. I haven't played a Forza game in a long, long time, but they're awesome games. I'm really glad to see one on the new console.

xmasxbox1, Mar 19, 2014
  3. KN1GHTMARE
    KN1GHTMARE Guest
    Why did I wait

Haven't tried it yet, i will tonight though!

KN1GHTMARE, Mar 19, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Why Was I Banned?!

x24hrs2livex, Mar 19, 2014
  5. BongKaos Win User

why was i suspened?

Also, check your email associated with the banned account..... A reason is usually sent out. GOOD LUCK!!!!
  6. JeremyHarris Win User

Why Was I Banned???

7. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Why Was I Banned???

Well, you see, I didn't pay $60 so you could run me over without penalty.

You also don't get booted for one betrayal, so you're leaving something out. As far as quitting games, you're welcome to quit a few but you're not supposed to keep quitting.

My suggestion would be to leave the game alone entirely for an hour and see how that goes.
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

why was i banned

Hi there! Unfortunately Support agents will not be able to help you out with this issue. The only people who deal with this type of thing is the Enforcement Staff. Depending on your issue, please refer to one of the following links. Thank you!

For account suspensions, please post in
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

For console bans, please read
    http://xbox.com/consoleban

For "marketplace theft" issues, please read
    forums.xbox.com/.../62589.aspx

For general info on violations and penalties, please read
    support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct
  9. Fortified Brad Win User

Why I play

Its a really great game to play when you have friends in your presence. Main reason I play, friends and fun. I also play because I want my money's worth out of the new maps XD
Thema:

Why Was I Banned?!

1. Why Was I Banned?! - Similar Threads - Why Was Banned

2. WHY IS THE COMMUNICATION BAN SYSTEM SO BAD!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THE COMMUNICATION BAN SYSTEM SO BAD!: Ok, so I got a 2 day ban because I cursed out a guy on chat because he was bad. (Not gonna put it down here because who knows how xbox will [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] again.) So if you could...
  3. Been com banned don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been com banned don't know why: Been com banned have no clue why and everytime i go the enforcement website theres nothing there 2e4f8533-a6a0-4bac-a29b-31175f3a25f5
  4. Why are Bans a thing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are Bans a thing?: Community, I have been a long time paying and supportive member of Xbox Live since its original launch over 15 years ago. I have to say I do not agree at all with the new "banning" because of...
  5. Why is no one getting banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is no one getting banned?: Over the course of a month or two, I have reported sooooo many people and not one of them have gotten punished... Theyre dropping F bombs, one guy threatening to ddos my internet, calling me names...
  6. Why do I get banned when i don't do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get banned when i don't do anything: Every time I report someone in for use every word in the book and I don't respond i GET THE BANNED and not the other person 868f2fa7-ac8b-4977-b401-a3fc006ce7e0
  7. I got banned and WHY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned and WHY?: Help PLEASE!!!!!! I have just been playing rocket League and i wanted to trade with players so I put up a post on their official club. I had some spare gift cards around so I was offering one for...
  8. enforcement ban - why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    enforcement ban - why?: so, I message someone saying they are a scrub and get banned for 2 weeks. not really offensive if youre over 10! yet people swear at me in messages, I report them and get no email telling me...
  9. Why was I banned from playing online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I banned from playing online?: I just purchased my first Xbox One S two days ago, and had been playing Rocket League last night before I went to bed. I haven't had an Xbox before this, so I'm still new to how it works. Anyway,...
  10. Why was I banned from voice chat and multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I banned from voice chat and multiplayer?: Hello, This is kind of ridiculous, the lengths my suspension has gone. I was in a party with my friends and i posted a picture to my profile. Nothing sexual or vulgar was shown, but i took it...