Why was I Removed from the program

Discus and support Why was I Removed from the program in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I am (you can call me Jacob if you wish) I needed to know why I was banned from being an ambassador as I was only in it for less than a week. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ultra Plankton, May 22, 2019.

1. Why was I Removed from the program

Hi

I am (you can call me Jacob if you wish)

I needed to know why I was banned from being an ambassador as I was only in it for less than a week. I have nothing against me on my account so Im just curious that all

:)

Ultra Plankton, May 22, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

One of the community managers should have reached out to you about your removal. If not, you can email xboxambs@microsoft.com for information.
  3. Mark Sherwood Win User

why was I removed from the ambassador program?

[quote user="cRaZyLIZARD76"]

[quote user="CloudStrife 900"]

You wont be able to access the ambassador forums if you have been removed from the program...

[/quote]

Sorry, my fault.

[/quote]

Don't sweat it, its an easy mistake to make :)
  4. C cRaZy D Win User

[quote user="CloudStrife 900"]

You wont be able to access the ambassador forums if you have been removed from the program...

[/quote]

Sorry, my fault.
  5. C cRaZy D Win User

6. Mark Sherwood Win User

HONEY BUN RUN hey there :)

You wont be able to access the ambassador forums if you have been removed from the program. However, if you visit
    THIS page and drop down to the question titled "Why did I get removed from the program?" you will see the following answer:

"We reserve the right to remove a user from the program without notice or reason, but the vast majority of removals are triggered when we identify at any time that enforcement has been taken against your Xbox LIVE account.

Please note: Official Microsoft agents on Twitter @XboxSupport and the Xbox.com Support Forums will be unable to provide further details regarding your case."

You may have been sent an email in regards to your removal, so it may be worth while checking the email address that is tied to your account. Be sure to check your Junk / Spam folder if you do not see it in your inbox. Past this,
    there is very little else that can be done. Sorry.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks

Cloud
Thema:

1. Why was I Removed from the program - Similar Threads - Why was Removed

2. I have been removed from the ambassador program and have no idea why

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been removed from the ambassador program and have no idea why: I have been removed from the xbox ambassador program and dont why. I have spoken with xbox support and they also couldnt find a reason I was removed. i would like to be reinstated and I was to...
  3. Anyone know the full story on why file exployer was removed and any way to effectively ask...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know the full story on why file exployer was removed and any way to effectively ask...: Finally worked out ya used to be able to install rlcraft with file explorer, and it's leaving a bitter after taste in my mouth I just want to mod my minecraft without having to pay step prices for...
  4. Why has OneGuide not been fixed yet? [mod removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has OneGuide not been fixed yet? [mod removed]: Can someone from Xbox please get in contact with me about the above ticket. Been getting the runaround for over a month now. The last troubleshooting step was to create a insider hub account and...
  5. Why was streaming options removed?

in XboX Insiders
    Why was streaming options removed?: There was a time that our xbox one's allowed us to choose several options for streaming to help with lag etc. This seems to have vanished as the system has evolved and now we have 1 option to...
  6. Why is Microsoft removing these features?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft removing these features?: Okay, so I am absolutely livid with Microsoft for several reasons. The first is the withdrawal of Windows 7 support, but that isn't relevant to this post. The others are the removal of Cortana and...
  7. Why does the Xbox wireless elite series 2 controller not have a removable battery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox wireless elite series 2 controller not have a removable battery?: I am trying to figure out why the elite series 2 controller for the xbox doesn't have removable batteries. I enjoy being able to just change my battery pack to basically have a full charge without...
  8. Why did the Plex buffer issues get removed from the know issues list if ti did not get fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did the Plex buffer issues get removed from the know issues list if ti did not get fixed?: This plex buffer issue has been going on for months, recently it FINALLY got added to the know issues list. This gave us some hope it may be fixed at some point. This is what the know issues was...
  9. Why Are Games With Gold So [Mod removed- inappropriate]?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Are Games With Gold So [Mod removed- inappropriate]?: Sherlock is not for kids it's a great game with mystery and suspense. d057be59-9b8a-43c0-8ff3-0ecb71eae189
  10. Why was Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 removed from xbox marketplace?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why was Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 removed from xbox marketplace?: I was planning buying this game some time ago and when i checked recently it was not avaible to buy him anymore from xbox live. What happened? Why it was removed?...