Why was I Removed from the program

Discus and support Why was I Removed from the program in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I am (you can call me Jacob if you wish) I needed to know why I was banned from being an ambassador as I was only in it for less than a week. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ultra Plankton, May 22, 2019.

1. Why was I Removed from the program

Hi

I am (you can call me Jacob if you wish)

I needed to know why I was banned from being an ambassador as I was only in it for less than a week. I have nothing against me on my account so Im just curious that all

:)

Ultra Plankton, May 22, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

One of the community managers should have reached out to you about your removal. If not, you can email xboxambs@microsoft.com for information.
  3. Mark Sherwood Win User

why was I removed from the ambassador program?

[quote user="cRaZyLIZARD76"]

[quote user="CloudStrife 900"]

You wont be able to access the ambassador forums if you have been removed from the program...

[/quote]

Sorry, my fault.

[/quote]

Don't sweat it, its an easy mistake to make :)
  4. C cRaZy D Win User

[quote user="CloudStrife 900"]

You wont be able to access the ambassador forums if you have been removed from the program...

[/quote]

Sorry, my fault.
  5. C cRaZy D Win User

6. Mark Sherwood Win User

HONEY BUN RUN hey there :)

You wont be able to access the ambassador forums if you have been removed from the program. However, if you visit
    THIS page and drop down to the question titled "Why did I get removed from the program?" you will see the following answer:

"We reserve the right to remove a user from the program without notice or reason, but the vast majority of removals are triggered when we identify at any time that enforcement has been taken against your Xbox LIVE account.

Please note: Official Microsoft agents on Twitter @XboxSupport and the Xbox.com Support Forums will be unable to provide further details regarding your case."

You may have been sent an email in regards to your removal, so it may be worth while checking the email address that is tied to your account. Be sure to check your Junk / Spam folder if you do not see it in your inbox. Past this,
    there is very little else that can be done. Sorry.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks

Cloud
Thema:

1. Why was I Removed from the program - Similar Threads - Why was Removed

2. Why was Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 removed from xbox marketplace?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why was Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 removed from xbox marketplace?: I was planning buying this game some time ago and when i checked recently it was not avaible to buy him anymore from xbox live. What happened? Why it was removed?...
  3. Why was the Party Chat notification removed from Console Companion App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was the Party Chat notification removed from Console Companion App?: Title. I do not like using the Xbox Game bar. I get every notification Xbox related on the Console Companion App except party invites. I either have to join a joinable party or create one. I do...
  4. Why is it so [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] difficult to buy gift cards from other regions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it so [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] difficult to buy gift cards from other regions?: I don't get it. It's like MS doesn't want money anymore. Why can't I use a US paypal/credit card on the microsoft store to buy Xbox gift cards (or games directly) in Yen/NZ$/AU$, etc? Play-asia...
  5. Why is "KILLCAM" removed in blackout?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is "KILLCAM" removed in blackout?: I want to know how the VAPR-XKG beats the ICR-7, I was using the ICR-7 and was using level 2 armor with 200 health and me and this guy fired at each other at the same time. AND REALLY MAKES ME MAD...
  6. why do I have to connect to xbox live to view youtube ? There's always a [Mod removed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why do I have to connect to xbox live to view youtube ? There's always a [Mod removed...: why do I have to connect to xbox live to view youtube ? There's always a [Mod removed profanity] problem 899ee2cb-a9a5-42f4-93dd-4592b94a321d
  7. why deleted my post on the (Mod Removed) team?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why deleted my post on the (Mod Removed) team?: Эwhat to do to punish them? (Mod Removed - Inappropriate) 038a5caf-ef25-4aa6-abbd-e2a47ef6c703
  8. Why Is xbox removing my friends?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Is xbox removing my friends?: For some reason, every once in a while one of my particular friends keeps on disappearing off my friends list. When I ask him if he is getting the same thing, he says no. When I try to add him...
  9. Why am I not allowed to remove an old phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I not allowed to remove an old phone number?: All I have been trying to do for weeks now is remove and old phone number from my account and make my new phone number my primary number. why do I have to wait a minimum of 30 days to do such a...
  10. WHY WAS THE XBOX.COM, XBOX 360 DOWNLOAD HISTORY REMOVED?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY WAS THE XBOX.COM, XBOX 360 DOWNLOAD HISTORY REMOVED?: Microsoft: None of us can get our XBOX 360 download history off the XBOX.com website (we are not happy about this). We also are having error's on the XBOX 360 download history as well (after you...