Why was I suspended after reporting someone who swore in Rocket League chat???

Discus and support Why was I suspended after reporting someone who swore in Rocket League chat??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, me and a random duo were playing heat seeker together in Rocket League, and after a while the game was normal, but after a while someone on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EricaShank, Jul 14, 2022.

1. EricaShank
    EricaShank Guest

So, me and a random duo were playing heat seeker together in Rocket League, and after a while the game was normal, but after a while someone on the other team just started spamming, "What a save!" after I missed a save. And he just kept doing after every goal, and even started doing it to my teammate as well! So, I reported him using Rocket League's report system for text harassment. But, after that he said, [mod removed] in chat. So, I said, "reporting" and reported him using Xbox's report system for Harassment as well. But the very next day I log onto Rocket League and as I start queuing for Casual 2v2, the Xbox suspension message comes up on my screen. And I'm mad because there's no way I got suspended for reporting someone that swore in in-game chat in Rocket League. Since then, I've sent a case review and included a detailed description of what exactly happened that day. Since THAT I haven't gotten a response on that case revie

If anyone who is a moderator for Xbox sees this, can you atleast provide a response or un-suspend me on Xbox, please and thank you.

-SlimShank5059

:)

EricaShank, Jul 14, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. The case review is the only way to contact them. You'll need to wait for their response.
  3. Bluic Win User

Ddos

Reported them both and just got double teamed ddos attack about 15 minutes ago by someone who joined my friends group post on rocket league
  4. the almighty sonnysa Win User

Unfair Bans

What I am pointing out here and what I failed to show in my first post is that either my account was suspended by either a robot or someone who had never played rocket league before. They thought that my post was a terrorist threat due to the word airstrike.
  5. darkist1 Win User

Reporting threats and offensive users.

With it being on rocket league, unless you're sure they are on Xbox, you should report and block them on both the xbox side and the rocket league side. unfortunately there are people out there that are like this who feel its okay to be so toxic. The best
    thing anyone can do is report and block and allow the correct processes to be followed.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

There are players who have found a way to cheat on rocket league and when you expose them to other players in chat. They freeze your game and you have to quit out of game and restart.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this bounty

If you feel that someone is cheating inside rocket league, according to the developer (is not Microsoft)

You need to report them following steps from here:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/rocket-lea...

If you feel that someone is taking advantage of a glitch / bug inside the game, you can proceed following this guide:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/rocket-lea...

As a last advise, don't forget to report their gamertag/profile on the Xbox live network:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli....
Thema:

1. Why was I suspended after reporting someone who swore in Rocket League chat??? - Similar Threads - Why was suspended

2. Enforcement, but I don't know why and how long I've been suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement, but I don't know why and how long I've been suspended: So, here's the facts: I received an enforcement alert on my mail which I thought was a scam, because I don't play online since February and I never messaged any other player, but then I opened my...
  3. why am i suspended to talk to my friends :( ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why am i suspended to talk to my friends :( ?: i was just saying what everyone in the world does with their friends saying names so why? 66febc0e-0518-41b1-a945-ce7ca37e12f0
  4. Why am I suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I suspended?: I have had my account suspended for two weeks but Xbox won’t specify why other than a generic harassment claim? How can they justify continuing to take my money without explaining why I’m not...
  5. Got suspended, but can't find out how or why...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got suspended, but can't find out how or why...: Hey, I just wanted to check my emails and was greeted with a "Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action", the email tells me that I violated a Microsoft Services Agreement. It also gives me a link,...
  6. This is very weird. Why is my Xbox Game Pass app shows that I am suspended when I am...

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is very weird. Why is my Xbox Game Pass app shows that I am suspended when I am...: [img] This is ridiculous, really. Why does it show that I am suspended when I am actually not? I even went to my Xbox Enforcement, checked my status. Nothing like that has happened. Seriously,...
  7. ive got suspended and cannot know why cuz when i go to the enforcement page it dont show up why

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ive got suspended and cannot know why cuz when i go to the enforcement page it dont show up why: the question is on the topic b3a1cdd0-d402-468d-b62e-b5ea85b3f5c4
  8. Why did i get permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get permanently suspended: I was in a party with some of my friends and i went away for about 10 minutes. When i came back i was logged out and when i tried to log back in it said i was permanently suspended for...
  9. Permanently Suspended and don’t know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanently Suspended and don’t know why: I recently received a message that tells me I am permanently suspended on Xbox live. When I go to enforcement page it says I have a perfect record and good reputation. When I enquire or try to...
  10. My account says it was permanently suspended and they won’t tell me why pls help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says it was permanently suspended and they won’t tell me why pls help me.: An i account that I’ve had since my first Xbox was recently permanently suspended and I don’t know why it said to visit my enforcement history and when I do it’s empty so please if anything knows...