Why was I suspended for my gamerpic?

Discus and support Why was I suspended for my gamerpic? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was banned for my gamerpic for a day. The gamerpic I used is the one shown below. Ive used this pic for 3 months with no issue, and i dont know why i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsTheOkulus, Sep 16, 2022.

1. ItsTheOkulus
    ItsTheOkulus Guest

I was banned for my gamerpic for a day. The gamerpic I used is the one shown below. Ive used this pic for 3 months with no issue, and i dont know why i got a suspendion. I cant even appeal it because the ban is so short. And the worst part is that this ban stays on the record i believe. I wanna know why i got suspended for this photo.
    Why was I suspended for my gamerpic? [​IMG]

:)

ItsTheOkulus, Sep 16, 2022
  2. Banerr Win User

Account Temporarily Suspended

I have several years with my own but I'm just going to play a year with the live and yesterday for no reason I was suspended, check my email and saw that it was suspended temporarily gives me reason why I temporarily suspended, and review and only I indicates
    the date that I was suspended and the date on which it will restore me but gives me no reason why this suspension. I would like to know why and I did for that suspended me? and if I can remove the suspension at this time?
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for any information regarding the suspension. The enforcement team do not use the forums.
  4. zZackery Win User

PLEASE HELP

I want to recover my account that is mine and it's suspended for no reason and I can't sign in a view the reason why it's suspended or temporary suspended please HELP ME.
  5. Kid 1v17 Me Win User

Suspended for Code of Conduct??? Havent even been on.

Please go to the why was my account suspended forum were they will tell you your exact reason why you were suspended and what caused you to get suspended.
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

why i was suspended?

your gonna have to post in the suspension forums at the bottom of the main page the one for my account was suspended they will tell you why you were.
Thema:

1. Why was I suspended for my gamerpic? - Similar Threads - Why was suspended

2. why have i been suspended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why have i been suspended?: why have i been suspended? I have been suspended for a year now and i dont know why. I would like to not be suspended and also i would like a reason why i was suspended. Thank you....
  3. Why am i still suspended on the Xbox app 3 days after the fact?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i still suspended on the Xbox app 3 days after the fact?: My suspension on the Xbox one was over 3 days ago, I still can not use my party chat on pc. The enforcement site says I'm all good, but everywhere says to talk to them, and you can't talk to them....
  4. ChorionicNewt26 still trying to address why my acc was permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    ChorionicNewt26 still trying to address why my acc was permanently suspended: I believe it was August 29th 6:09 I got logged of my acc i thought it was my internet connection but i logged on 20 minutes later and saw (Notice of xbox enforcement) This account is suspended...
  5. Why was I suspended after reporting someone who swore in Rocket League chat???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I suspended after reporting someone who swore in Rocket League chat???: So, me and a random duo were playing heat seeker together in Rocket League, and after a while the game was normal, but after a while someone on the other team just started spamming, "What a save!"...
  6. Enforcement, but I don't know why and how long I've been suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement, but I don't know why and how long I've been suspended: So, here's the facts: I received an enforcement alert on my mail which I thought was a scam, because I don't play online since February and I never messaged any other player, but then I opened my...
  7. why am i suspended to talk to my friends :( ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why am i suspended to talk to my friends :( ?: i was just saying what everyone in the world does with their friends saying names so why? 66febc0e-0518-41b1-a945-ce7ca37e12f0
  8. Why am I suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I suspended?: I have had my account suspended for two weeks but Xbox won’t specify why other than a generic harassment claim? How can they justify continuing to take my money without explaining why I’m not...
  9. Got suspended, but can't find out how or why...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got suspended, but can't find out how or why...: Hey, I just wanted to check my emails and was greeted with a "Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action", the email tells me that I violated a Microsoft Services Agreement. It also gives me a link,...
  10. This is very weird. Why is my Xbox Game Pass app shows that I am suspended when I am...

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is very weird. Why is my Xbox Game Pass app shows that I am suspended when I am...: [img] This is ridiculous, really. Why does it show that I am suspended when I am actually not? I even went to my Xbox Enforcement, checked my status. Nothing like that has happened. Seriously,...