Why was I suspended?

Discus and support Why was I suspended? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I revived a message saying im not allowed to change my pfp for the next 24 hours. My picture was the confederate naval jack. I was wondering why... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zach Wieleba, Aug 1, 2020 at 3:32 AM.

1. Zach Wieleba
    Zach Wieleba Guest

Why was I suspended?

I revived a message saying im not allowed to change my pfp for the next 24 hours. My picture was the confederate naval jack. I was wondering why something like that was taken off but not the blm Pfps?

:)

Zach Wieleba, Aug 1, 2020 at 3:32 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. BongKaos Win User

why was i suspened?

Also, check your email associated with the banned account..... A reason is usually sent out. GOOD LUCK!!!!
  3. JeremyHarris Win User

Why Was I Banned???

4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Why Was I Banned???

Well, you see, I didn't pay $60 so you could run me over without penalty.

You also don't get booted for one betrayal, so you're leaving something out. As far as quitting games, you're welcome to quit a few but you're not supposed to keep quitting.

My suggestion would be to leave the game alone entirely for an hour and see how that goes.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

why was i banned

Hi there! Unfortunately Support agents will not be able to help you out with this issue. The only people who deal with this type of thing is the Enforcement Staff. Depending on your issue, please refer to one of the following links. Thank you!

For account suspensions, please post in
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

For console bans, please read
    http://xbox.com/consoleban

For "marketplace theft" issues, please read
    forums.xbox.com/.../62589.aspx

For general info on violations and penalties, please read
    support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct
  6. Fortified Brad Win User

Why I play

Its a really great game to play when you have friends in your presence. Main reason I play, friends and fun. I also play because I want my money's worth out of the new maps XD
Thema:

Why was I suspended?

1. Why was I suspended? - Similar Threads - Why was suspended

2. Why am I still Suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still Suspended: I believe I got suspended for some game clips and a post but once I finish my suspension for the post and I checked it said that I finish the suspension for the clips that I made but every time I...
  3. Why was I suspended for

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I suspended for: Why was I suspended for if it is about a message that guy called me gay first how do I make things right I don't know what I did wr ong 177788c5-082e-4da2-8303-b7a7cad29721
  4. I was suspended for cheating? Cant get any answers to why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was suspended for cheating? Cant get any answers to why?: Can anyone help? [img] e656a5e6-a866-4f7d-8129-0dac3d1dc7be
  5. Why did I get bannd from permenat suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get bannd from permenat suspended: Hi. I been suspended on my Xbox account, the notes it said I cheated or nude stuff I didn't do anything of those, why was I suspended?:'( please respond I didn't do anything on it:'( my account is...
  6. Why was I suspended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I suspended?: My friend got mad at me and he somehow got me suspended, my xbox gamertag is XxNXPLAYZxX. fe8810e6-4321-4275-bfc6-983b4ed43225
  7. If any Microsoft employees see this can you answer why i get suspended for doing nothing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If any Microsoft employees see this can you answer why i get suspended for doing nothing...: So recently i was suspended after asking why my win% matered well someone was bullying me and they wasnt suspended but it happened around 4 times before fc67d9f7-bec1-4951-9165-5dada6e9f9f6
  8. Why do I get suspended and not the other person that said profanity word

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get suspended and not the other person that said profanity word: I keep getting messege from this guys and i keep on report him for saying a completed a profanity word and i get report for saying that but they dont? d69f9c7c-7570-4e36-8559-d8995ab515ef
  9. Why was my Xbox account suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was my Xbox account suspended: My Xbox account was suspended last and I have no idea why my little brother will sometimes play on my account when i’m at work but other than that I don’t really send messages or say anything...
  10. My communication was suspended for 8 whole days and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My communication was suspended for 8 whole days and I don’t know why: I didn’t say any bad words, i didn’t send any vulgar messages, and I have no idea how I did something to be communication banned for so long, I mainly only really communicate with a couple people...