Why was Minecraft Windows 10 edition removed from my account?

Discus and support Why was Minecraft Windows 10 edition removed from my account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've had Minecraft Windows 10 edition ever since it came out and now all of a sudden it's just gone from my account. I don't understand.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Therealdevcat, May 14, 2022.

1. Why was Minecraft Windows 10 edition removed from my account?

I've had Minecraft Windows 10 edition ever since it came out and now all of a sudden it's just gone from my account. I don't understand.

:)

Therealdevcat, May 14, 2022
  2. Therealdevcat Win User

Thank you. I hope they can help me figure it out.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for confirming. In this case, you will be needing to reach out to Mojang so they can validate your license for the game.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that to validate a license for a game we need to locate the license for the game through https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

If it's not showing from there kindly check other Microsoft accounts that you own.
  5. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and hopefully!
  6. Francia J. Win User

It will be through their support site and at the bottom part, the contact button.
Thema:

1. Why was Minecraft Windows 10 edition removed from my account? - Similar Threads - Why was Minecraft

2. why does it say my account is restricted from online mode in minecraft dungeons and all...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does it say my account is restricted from online mode in minecraft dungeons and all...: i try to play online mode on minecraft and minecraft dungeons and it says my account is restricted from online mode , i left the microsoft family i was in and i still cant edit anything that has...
  3. Why Cant I Login to My Minecraft account i keep getting the same msg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Cant I Login to My Minecraft account i keep getting the same msg: [img] plz help i dont know what to do be1a3bde-83c7-4bc2-84da-c9ce031747cf
  4. Why does minecraft keep on kicking my friends out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does minecraft keep on kicking my friends out?: So I play on nintendo switch and all of my other friends play on laptop. I started a multiplayer world, and all was fine until a few weeks ago when minecraft randomly froze and kicked all of my...
  5. Why cant I download my Minecraft for Windows software?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I download my Minecraft for Windows software?: I bought the Minecraft starter pack for Windows 10 and cannot install it on my pc (running Windows 10 Pro). It stops at 20%. Please can you help? Thanks 913717d5-9404-4af0-8a45-4b3a22c59375
  6. Minecraft Java Edition, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition, why?: Okay, I purchased MC Java about a year before Microsoft acquired them. To start off, my Xbox account was permanently banned last month for soliciting, completely my fault and I accept that....
  7. Why does Minecraft Bedrock keep deleting my skin that I made

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft Bedrock keep deleting my skin that I made: It keep deleting my skin! Can you fix this? b676e62d-0357-4de6-bf00-be257461a434
  8. Why is minecraft multiplayer still greyed out after allowing it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is minecraft multiplayer still greyed out after allowing it?: THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT MINECRAFT. I'm on a Mac and I have allowed all the options for multiplayer, and yet my multiplayer button is still greyed out and with the same message; Multiplayer is disabled...
  9. why isn't my Minecraft updated for the new update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my Minecraft updated for the new update?: Help! my Minecraft says that it is on the latest version but when I get on creative there is no sign of the new mangrove tree or the new frog mob, I don't know how to fix it and I've tried...
  10. why do i have to sign in every time i open the minecraft launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    why do i have to sign in every time i open the minecraft launcher: every time i want to play minecraft i need to sign in again the first time i start the pc. with 2FA and everything this is getting tedious fast. i already logged into this pc on start up....