Why was my gamertag pic changed, had it since 360 (avatar pic)

Discus and support Why was my gamertag pic changed, had it since 360 (avatar pic) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It happened after I made a post that was labeled "trolling" even though it wasn't, I was telling the truth about black desert and MS. Now they changed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DemonicWinna, Jul 30, 2019.

1. DemonicWinna
    DemonicWinna Guest

It happened after I made a post that was labeled "trolling" even though it wasn't, I was telling the truth about black desert and MS.

Now they changed my pic to a dog, sounds like I'm the one being trolled?

I've had that pic since avatars were released on 360, of my OG avatar, and I have friends that can verify.

:)

DemonicWinna, Jul 30, 2019
  2. DemonicWinna Win User

No-one has access to my account but me, I checked login records of the IP addresses and nothing out of the normal.

My online buddy said it could've been snowflakes that could only report my profile picture as I've done nothing wrong, in order to get it changed if it received enough reports it would automatically get changed.. Which gives me validation in what I was previously
    saying in another discussion.

Here's the thing, the original 360 pics have a smaller image, so they replaced my actual image with a dog that is the same resolution size.

I did have a perfect reputation before my post but it says I received 125 reports in-game.. I haven't played any other game the past 2 months except black desert online, and on that game you CAN'T report players gamertags (that's what my original post was
    about). They said it's cause BDO is on private servers, but you have to use a XBL account to play the game, and MS has set their chat filters on the game which means they possibly have more control over the game than they were letting on.

Either way this is kinda absurd, had the pic for over 8 years, and there's no way to replicate it the way I had it via xbox one.
  3. Paul1708 Win User

Hey there

If the enforcement site says you have a perfect record then the pic wasnt changed by microsoft and you havent been punished ie a enforcement action.

Is it possable that a friend or family may of changed your pic has a joke ?

The xbox one has the same feature where you can take a screenshot of your avater with a pose. Using the Avater app. Feel free too retake the picture and add it back.

I would also advise on changing your account password and using a pass key if you use a shared console to aviod this

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-account/microsoft-account/change-microsoft-account-password
  4. DemonicWinna Win User

It was a pic of my Avatar on 360, There was NO reason for it to of changed.

Enforcement says I'm in perfect standing.

There's no way to get my pic back.

Here's my proof. What it was, and what it got changed to without my permission or notification - and it happened after my discussion got labeled as "trolling" when I was bringing up a valid point, others would've called that censorship.

https://imgur.com/a/VG3LpGA

Has this happened to anyone else? With the timing it feels like I'm being trolled in all honesty. Have had it since avatars launched on 360, they had a feature where you customize avatar and
    then make a pose for a screenshot to set as profile pic.

I had a generic pic on my microsoft account for pc, but it was changed to this tiny picture of a dog as well.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

That's an enforcement issue, so no one here can really assist you

For more info, head Here.

If your picture has been changed though, it may have been judged against the guidelines in some way and was reported?
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

Did you get an email or notification of the violation and change? If not, the change didn't come from enforcement.
Thema:

1. Why was my gamertag pic changed, had it since 360 (avatar pic) - Similar Threads - Why was gamertag

2. Why won’t my new gamertag show on party chat or any games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my new gamertag show on party chat or any games: [img] I changed to my gamertag to ^^ cause it looks cool but as it turns out nobody can see it why is that? c63f7d0a-aac4-4925-b335-08cf9df455ff
  3. Why did it change my GamerTag and account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did it change my GamerTag and account?: So i use my microsoft account for Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch, yesterday i went to log on and it made me connect my account again and so when authenicating between my account Via iphone, it...
  4. Why is it that no one can find my Gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that no one can find my Gamertag?: Greetings, As stated above noone can find my Gamertag on Xbox. If you try to look for my Gamertag you'll find none And I don't see the problem. I have everything set to public. It's a really...
  5. Why can't I change my gamertag?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change my gamertag?!: Hey guys so check it out, I logged into xbox.com and went to my profile to change my gamertag. I've read on how to do it on the support site. Don't tell me go do it again. I got to check the...
  6. Why Can't I transfer a GamerTag and associated purchases to a new email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I transfer a GamerTag and associated purchases to a new email?: So 7 or 8 years ago I set up a GamerTag for my sons xbox under my email, because at the time I either didn't know about Microsoft family or it didn't exist. Every game achievement, etc, associated...
  7. Why is "nonazilla" not available as a gamertag or any variation?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is "nonazilla" not available as a gamertag or any variation?: Why is the name , , Mecha, Super, qsddw, or any other variation of the name not available? This has to be an issue related to the system and not because all the variations including "" in them are...
  8. Well, I don't why I can't change my Gamertag.

in XBoX on Windows
    Well, I don't why I can't change my Gamertag.: Hi there ! I don't know how to contact the support by mail, so... Here I am ! I never, ever, changed my Gamertag, since I was playing on my Xbox years ago. It's said that you can change it for...
  9. Forced Gamertag, Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced Gamertag, Why?: Ok so today my Gamertag was force change by Xbox live enforcement due to it being inappropriate. My gamertag is the name of a heavy metal band, my gamertag is [Mod removed--personal information]...
  10. Where is my gamertag and why did people change it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my gamertag and why did people change it: I've had around 13 different Xboxes from the Xbox original to the Xbox 360 to the Xbox one the person I have the most distaste for the one thing I would like to find out is who [Mod Removed...