Why was my question deleted? I Paid for DEV Mode and it wont let me into DEV Mode

Discus and support Why was my question deleted? I Paid for DEV Mode and it wont let me into DEV Mode in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have no private message or email regarding why my question was deleted and I have no answer for my issue. I followed Microsoft's step by step guide... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ToolPunk, Jan 17, 2021.

1. ToolPunk
    ToolPunk Guest

Why was my question deleted? I Paid for DEV Mode and it wont let me into DEV Mode

I have no private message or email regarding why my question was deleted and I have no answer for my issue. I followed Microsoft's step by step guide to pay $19 to use DEV Mode which I am locked out of with no answer as to why! The DEV Mode activation
    tool is stuck at "Almost There" and after going into DEV Mode once using the LB RB LT RT method, then choosing to leave, LB RB LT RT does not work anymore. I don't know what to do and can find nothing online.

:)

ToolPunk, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. XBF Leo G Win User

Dev mode

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create
    a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  4. Rich Tobias 2 Win User

Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have no leave dev mode button!!!

Jerbear thanx for the reply but i already looked thru all that... My main question is why i was able to delete or never got cant remember the dev mode settings tab where it hav a big leave dev mode button... I also have no way to sideload.... This is a huge
    problem for evereyone on this dev mode as i cant get settings tab ???
  5. Adegunningham Win User

Dev mode

It's not a new dev account. So I didn't need to activate a new account.I just tried using it as I did before. I did a factory reset when I had the update problems. The factory reset is why I lost everything. Thanks chap.
  6. Adegunningham Win User

Dev mode

I know it's a pain. I spoke to the xbox support but they can't access my dev account so can't help at all. I've been searching for a couple of weeks and can't find anything.
Thema:

1. Why was my question deleted? I Paid for DEV Mode and it wont let me into DEV Mode - Similar Threads - Why was question

2. Why do moderators lock all OneGuide questions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do moderators lock all OneGuide questions?: There is an issue with OneGuide in Australia. Every discussion about it gets locked by the moderators preventing further comments. Why is that? a163e12e-f15c-4263-826f-835a48179fc9
  3. Why are all "Uninstall XBOX" questions locked and unanswered?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all "Uninstall XBOX" questions locked and unanswered?: I want to uninstall XBOX entirely from my PC. I don't play it, and it is taking up needed space on my small SSD and memory. .It doesn't have an Uninstall option. Searching on the XBOX community...
  4. why are my questions being deleted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why are my questions being deleted?: I've posted the same question 4 times on this URL and then was refereed by moderators to post the same question on reddit.com. the first 2 times is was deleted i understood why. Because the...
  5. I have a question... Why so many updates?

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question... Why so many updates?: submitted by /u/KeenFolk [link] [comments]
  6. why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions?: Microsoft, I am now the 200th plus customer to complain about this, according to your website figures. here is a copy of another customers complaint, its the exact same one I have. Game Pass for...
  7. So confused? Why moderators deleting my questions?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    So confused? Why moderators deleting my questions?: Hey I just asked about a ban i received and got locked out before i got a chance to reply? Things weren't even heated I just asked why it's okay to torment people but it's not okay to swear at...
  8. Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?: Since the Preview Alpha and Preview Skip-Ahead Rings began receiving parallel updates (including today’s) once again the console in the Alpha Ring is showing release notes within the Insider App...
  9. Why can’t I reply more than once to a question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I reply more than once to a question: have a question posted,have been able to reply once to a reply but when i try and type another reply all i get is oops something went wrong,a mod had replied and then deleted their comment and now...
  10. Why was I banned? A simple question, but one that outlines a core issue within the policies...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I banned? A simple question, but one that outlines a core issue within the policies...: For around the 50th time I've been comm banned... yeah, wow big deal right? Well it is, because the reason for it is ridiculous. I am not a child and I understand when a ban is warranted, but...