Why was my service repair order cancelled???

Discus and support Why was my service repair order cancelled??? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I sent my Xbox Series X to the repair center on 12 November, tracking number says it was delivered 16 November. Got an email today saying my service... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CheyennePierce, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Why was my service repair order cancelled???

I sent my Xbox Series X to the repair center on 12 November, tracking number says it was delivered 16 November. Got an email today saying my service order was cancelled, but no notice of a refund (not expected since I bought it at Walmart on launch day)
    or a replacement console. Im ready to scream from getting the run around with customer service. Why is it so hard to get a PERSON to talk to?????

:)

CheyennePierce, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Nini IssaOof Win User

Service a Repair Order

Just give them time during this pandemonic time. Just be patient and maybe try contacting them
  3. Eden0032 Win User

Service a Repair Order

Hi there.

At the moment during the current coronavirus pandemic, there have been some delays with courier deliveries as well as processing repairs.

If you are unsure and still need support, I recommend contacting Xbox Support directly at

http://beta-support.xbox.com/contact-us

-
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Microsoft service order and repair service

Hello Griffin,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing some concern over a controller you sent in for replacement. If your warranty expired after the replacement order was created you should experience no issue and receive a new controller with a warranty
    on it. For more detailed information on your replacement, please use the
    Contact Us
    portal to speak to an agent.

I hope this helps!
  5. CartopBonsai699 Win User

xbox one service order

thank for the information I check on my service order today and my service order is ok . I just waiting for the box to come so I can send my xbox one to the service and repair center.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Tried to update xbox one s and error code 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005

At this point it sounds like you have tried everything.

The only thing left would be to send it in for repair.

Here is a link on how to setup a repair order online.

Repair order.
Thema:

Why was my service repair order cancelled???

1. Why was my service repair order cancelled??? - Similar Threads - Why was service

2. So why are we paying all this money for xbox live service if Microsoft can't do their job...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So why are we paying all this money for xbox live service if Microsoft can't do their job...: So is their a reason we pay so much for xbox live service but yet Microsoft can't keep the service up and running or have 24 hr customer service like it had during the 360 days,? With all this we...
  3. Why should MS get paid for a third parties services?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why should MS get paid for a third parties services?: Hi! I have a complaint/question. It says that I must have an Xbox Gold membership to play games online on my xbox console. I don't understand why? The thing about it is that, in the example of...
  4. Series X arrived with broken disc drive. Why has Microsoft after sales service been so poor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X arrived with broken disc drive. Why has Microsoft after sales service been so poor?: I ordered my new xbox series x directly from Microsoft online store and was fortunate to make the preorder. The console arrived yesterday but I then found the disc drive was broken and will not...
  5. New series X has arrived but with a broken disc drive. Why am I getting appalling service...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New series X has arrived but with a broken disc drive. Why am I getting appalling service...: I ordered my new xbox series x directly from Microsoft online store and was fortunate to make the preorder. The console arrived yesterday but I then found the disc drive was broken and will not...
  6. Why can't I connect to my ea service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I connect to my ea service: I'm having trouble connecting to my EA server and want to know why I can't play the game I wanna play ac659416-78a1-4dfb-bd9c-ddff99285364
  7. Why impose outdated and non-working services on users?

in XboX Insiders
    Why impose outdated and non-working services on users?: [IMG] After each new update, previously deleted Microsoft Rewards, which is currently unavailable in my country (Russia) and Xbox Original Avatars, which I have not launched since the...
  8. Why are there no repair/replace service for Xbox Elite Controlers (Series 2)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there no repair/replace service for Xbox Elite Controlers (Series 2): After having my first Xbox Elite (series one) controller only last about 2 years, I was not thinking straight and thought that MS would fix the durability issues with the Elite Controller Series...
  9. Service Order for In Warranty - Standard Exchange, cancelled? Why? Where is my device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Order for In Warranty - Standard Exchange, cancelled? Why? Where is my device?: I am a 39 year old gamer, who treats his devices with respect. My wife bought me an Elite 2 Controller back in December 2019 and the warranty is still valid until December 2020. Towards the end of...
  10. Why can't I get customer service over chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I get customer service over chat?: Just gives options for phone and talk to a xbox gamer. what is going on. 9bce5d73-64c4-49b5-a2f8-837d72a3bd5f