Why was Selfoon suspended off of xbox live.

Discus and support Why was Selfoon suspended off of xbox live. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have done nothing to tamper with the systems. b2793b9f-120c-4736-9aea-95ea9e67e9f6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Element Sel, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Element Sel
    Element Sel Guest

I have done nothing to tamper with the systems.

:)

Element Sel, Jun 1, 2014
  2. hbguy311
    hbguy311 Guest
    How can I keep Halo 3 from the MCC collection suspended?

Last night I was done playing so put it in suspend mode so I can pick up playing today. When I went to go play it I resumed but it said disconnected from Xbox Live and the game had to restart. What gives? If I log out of Xbox live before I start the game, will I be able to return to suspended mode? Not sure why the game cares if I'm logged into Xbox live or not.

hbguy311, Jun 1, 2014
  3. tbpeanut813
    tbpeanut813 Guest
    Suspension

I am being suspended from my Xbox live but I don’t do anything on my game but play my little brother and get off .I’m trying to figure out why I’m suspended

tbpeanut813, Jun 1, 2014
  4. Why was Selfoon suspended off of xbox live.

I am afraid we can not answer that here. If you follow the link it will take you to the correct location where you will get an answer: forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

CardiacArrestOG, Jun 1, 2014
  5. CardiacArrestOG Win User

I am afraid we can not answer that here. If you follow the link it will take you to the correct location where you will get an answer: forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
  6. Picasso3956 Win User

Appeal an xbox live suspension

7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Being bullied

Because you used offensive terms or language over xbox live. That's why you got suspended
  8. K9 x SampLe Win User

Why am I Banned?

My xbox live gamer tag is EBK VinyL. I need to know why my account has been suspended from Xbox live.
  9. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions

Thema:

1. Why was Selfoon suspended off of xbox live. - Similar Threads - Why was Selfoon

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing...: Hi (1) This is the continuation of the original thread: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues...
  3. why does it say i dont own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it say i dont own it: I bought a game a while ago and it was working properly but then out of nowhere it gets deleted from my console and when i go to the store it doesn’t say i own it and it wasn’t returned because my...
  4. why is the option 'you can see and share content' missing from the game content settings?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the option 'you can see and share content' missing from the game content settings?: I have spent days going through all the settings to allow my son to play multiplayer games on xbox one. I have followed all the advice allowing multiplayer games and join clubs etc. I have even...
  5. Why was i suspended 2 times in same situation?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was i suspended 2 times in same situation?: I'm a Adult and i keep getting suspended for making a group post talking about i'm high need 3 adult only? how is that bad my friend stole my post and didn't get suspended and I'm in a legal state...
  6. Why does my xbox run slow after a console update for awhile?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my xbox run slow after a console update for awhile?: Hard resetting doesnt fix it, it just goes away after like an hour submitted by /u/mo-par [link] [comments]
  7. xBox sucks PS is better here's why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox sucks PS is better here's why.: COD warzone dropped and i downloaded it in 1 hour on my PS4 but on my box one X which is way newier is only at 33% ****! I've already contacted my IPS they said its xbox's problem not ours and...
  8. Why Was My Game Order Cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Was My Game Order Cancelled?: I bought a game key for Sea of Thieves and redeemed and had no problems with the game until Monday, when I tried to play it told me to re-buy the game because it was refunded. I looked on my Order...
  9. Why are Fortnite game updates so slow lately?

in XboX Insiders
    Why are Fortnite game updates so slow lately?: [IMG] It seems to be happening around the time Fortnite releases a new update. I guess lots of people are downloading it at the same time. But speeds in the kbps. :(...
  10. Why Was I Communication Banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Was I Communication Banned?: Ok I would like to know why I was communication suspended! I haven't played with any people for days and I keep my mic locked in a private party. That being the case and only I could hear myself,...