Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

Discus and support Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There was like 19 days left on the Quests and now they've all been changed to the Metro series. I only had to get 2 achievements to finish this months... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iAmPimmiCue, Apr 15, 2019.

1. iAmPimmiCue
    iAmPimmiCue Guest

There was like 19 days left on the Quests and now they've all been changed to the Metro series. I only had to get 2 achievements to finish this months aswell.

:)

iAmPimmiCue, Apr 15, 2019
  2. iAmPimmiCue Win User

Are the quests only there when you have Gamepass?
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
  6. iAmPimmiCue Win User

Nope, I checked all Quests. I don't even own Exodus, and I'm not buying it just to complete a quest. -_-
Thema:

1. Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox? - Similar Threads - Why was Microsoft

2. Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?: I been using textfree phone number to login my microsoft account with my xbox one in few year old but now it won't accept it. Please help. I really want to use my old textfree phone number. I...
  3. Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...: So I accidentally bought Star Wars Battlefront 2, I thought I was just downloading a game I had already purchased and didn't realize I was actually buying it. I then realized my mistake and tried...
  4. Why does Microsoft lie about trash talk ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft lie about trash talk ?: Why.... Why does xbox claim that fun trash talk is acceptable but ban ppl based on the recipient being offended.? A player openly admitted to cheating in Shellshock live vecause "they wanted a...
  5. why is microsoft killing the games industrie?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is microsoft killing the games industrie?: like the tittle says why is microsoft killing the games industrie? i am a longer usser of microsoft products but this time i need to giv up to suport this trash . sory but you guys are killing...
  6. Why can I not see my group's results in Microsoft Solitaire events?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not see my group's results in Microsoft Solitaire events?: We cannot see each others results in Microsoft Solitaire Events in my group. I can see my friends list but not results in solitaire events. b0de4606-ff44-4d20-8283-11e4ae9d1b8a
  7. Why should I buy xbox?\Enforcement\Microsoft Shenanigans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why should I buy xbox?\Enforcement\Microsoft Shenanigans: Ive been with xbox a long time, and im tired of their [Mod Removed - Profanity] and not caring. I bought a brand new Division Edition Xb1 and it still to this day it will not connect wirelessly....
  8. Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro): I own Minecraft on my Xbox Account, but when I want to install it on my Surface Pro from the Microsoft store it does not let me do it. It only lets me install it on my Xbox, on which I already...
  9. WHY IS MICROSOFT VIOLATING GEO BLOCKING by releaing games only in some EU regions when it...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    WHY IS MICROSOFT VIOLATING GEO BLOCKING by releaing games only in some EU regions when it...: https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/policies/geoblocking Geo-blocking and other geographically-based restrictions undermine online shopping and cross-border sales. Regulation 2018/302...
  10. Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?: I have recently learned that the latest update for Xbox One (update 10.0.17763.4088/released 3/5/19) has made it where you can only stream to Windows 10 PC's that are on the local network with the...