Why was transparent tiles removed?

Discus and support Why was transparent tiles removed? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why was transparent tiles removed? I don't understand why it was removed in the first place. What's the point of having a custom background when it's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MGT27, Feb 19, 2021.

1. /u/MGT27
    /u/MGT27 Guest

Why was transparent tiles removed? I don't understand why it was removed in the first place. What's the point of having a custom background when it's so cluttered.

submitted by /u/MGT27
    [link] [comments]

/u/MGT27, Feb 19, 2021
  2. Goatsnatcher Win User

February System update details

I've got the transparent tiles and they look good. Best to set the tile colour to something like the grey-ish one, they become more transparent then.
  3. toonarmy IX Win User

Transparent tiles

I tried a few different backgrounds and I would like an option as some look better with solid colours!

It's another nice addition though :)
  4. crasymumma-006246D7- Win User

Transparent Tiles

so the enhancement is an enforced change. Really should be an option. I like the idea but as an option!
  5. toonarmy IX Win User

Transparent tiles

Would be nice to have that option although I think there perfect now! Even some of the brightest colours look much better!
  6. Hey Papi Win User

Transparent tile

There is already the concept of transparent tiles implemented by the Xbox One. It may not be what you envisioned and you may have better suggestion for future updates to this feature. Head over to the Feedback forums and add your own take on the tile transparency
    or find the idea that best describes what changes you would like to see made to this feature. If you find an idea similar to what you want out of the feature you can just add your own comments to the idea to help further explain your vision. Cheers!

Adjust tile transparency
    Adjusting the tile transparency allows you to better view your custom background through the tiles on the screen.

Note You cannot change tile transparency if your background is set to a solid color.

To adjust your background:

1. 1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.
    2. 2. Select Settings.
    3. 3. Select All Settings.
    4. 4. Select Personalization, and then in the right pane, select My color & background.
    5. 5. Select Tile transparency on the My color & background page.
    6. 6. Choose the transparency that you prefer (Solid, Mostly solid, Partly transparent, or Mostly transparent).
Thema:

1. Why was transparent tiles removed? - Similar Threads - Why was transparent

2. why won't multiplayer work?

in XBoX on Windows
    why won't multiplayer work?: i have signed into minecraft with a pre existing microsoft account but it won't let me play multiplayer. it says that my microsoft account settings prevent multiplayer but i don't know which one...
  3. Why does dolby atmos sound cut out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does dolby atmos sound cut out?: why does the sound cut out when using dolby atmos on xbox one x? Are they gonna fix it? 2dc13b98-214e-4a88-8e64-5a2b0fda6fa1
  4. So, new EDGE browser on XBOX but still no Mouse support for any app. Why so inconvenient?

in XboX Insiders
    So, new EDGE browser on XBOX but still no Mouse support for any app. Why so inconvenient?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  5. Why doesn't microsoft support legacy thumbsticks layout on their cheap controller ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn't microsoft support legacy thumbsticks layout on their cheap controller ?: so I found out that you are able to "swap x axis" on elite series 2 controller but this option isn't shown in my xbox accessories app... is it a hardware specific problem or they just want me to...
  6. Why do I need the xbox one and series X versions of call of duty cold war installed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I need the xbox one and series X versions of call of duty cold war installed?: I had cold war on xbox one, and recently got my Series X, so I had to pay $10 to upgrade to the series X version. Now, I have both the xbox one and series x versions of the game installed,...
  7. Why is my Xbox One X only showing dark colors/gray scale?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One X only showing dark colors/gray scale?: [img] I’ll attach a picture to better represent my problem bevause I’m not sure how to explain it. I’ve already attempted to fix the problem many times. Reset TV, reset xbox, disconected HMDI on...
  8. why cant i get a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i get a refund: i am the owner of the Xbox account i bought the game trailmakers thinking that it would be fun but it is absolute trash I cant refund it because my is the only person that knows the information to...
  9. Why do Minecraft W10 Edition is running up to 30 fps?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do Minecraft W10 Edition is running up to 30 fps?: My components are GTX 1050 TI 4GB of graphics, 16 GB of ram, Intel core i5 9th generation, and monitors of 60Hz. All others games like Minecraft Java Edition with shaders, GTA 5, ATS/ETS (High),...
  10. Why isn't Xbox Insider staff more transparent?

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Xbox Insider staff more transparent?: Alright, I want to be able to convey this in a way that doesn't sound rude to Xbox Insider Staff. As part of the Xbox Insider Program for years now, I always appreciate the hard work that the...