Why we didnt get any tony hawk remaster in xbox one?

Discus and support Why we didnt get any tony hawk remaster in xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; well the other I was playing old games of my childhood and realize I uses to play alot of tony hawk pro skaternon my xbox 360, but when I looked up the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ravary212, Jul 12, 2019.

1. ravary212
    ravary212 Guest

well the other I was playing old games of my childhood and realize I uses to play alot of tony hawk pro skaternon my xbox 360, but when I looked up the obly way to play tony hawk ok xbox one was with tony hawk pro skater 5, but this isnt the best game
    of tony hawk and it costed alot so now the only way to play tony hawk is on a xbox 360, What you think about it?

:)

ravary212, Jul 12, 2019
  2. HaloGan teng Win User

I agree. I played that game. Its the best skate game. I wihs they would remaster it in Xbox One. I will be very excited for that
  3. Allebas Win User

Tony Hawk got me into skating. It fun taking my board to the skate park and then play some Tony Hawk. I wish this was Backwards compatible but I glad I still have this on my Xbox 360.
  4. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

They probably just wanted to stop making them honestly. It'd be cool to have one on Xbox One but I don't see that happening.
  5. bowski477 Win User

I don't know if they'll ever make one as good as the old days. Pro Skater HD was decent on 360 but Pro Skater 5 was disappointing on X1. Can't really reignite the fire of those early games.
  6. {Parity} Win User

That decision would be up to the developers/publishers. Have you tried asking them that question? Currently, there are going to be no backwards compatible games added but it will most like continue later on.
Thema:

1. Why we didnt get any tony hawk remaster in xbox one? - Similar Threads - Why didnt tony

2. Why has the 'Enforcement' rules not been fixed yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has the 'Enforcement' rules not been fixed yet?: I'd like to make it clear that by no means am I claiming this is the end of the world or anything but rather, I want to point out how ridiculous the rules are and how easy it is to be banned...
  3. why is the support team so useless.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the support team so useless.: they've closed my case twice on lies. they keep redirecting me everywhere else about my achievement related issue mostly 3rd party sites on the off chance an xbox developer happens to see my...
  4. Why didnt my discussion post?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didnt my discussion post?: I had written a lengthy post about how poorly my suspension was handled. Maybe I had shed to much light on bad the suspension system is. So before I go and waste more of my day away writing...
  5. why didnt got my credits already ?

in XBoX Rewards
    why didnt got my credits already ?: hello , i have more than 12 000 points i want to know why i still didn't got my money since everything is ok with my account ? d2a22064-c07c-4dbf-83b9-ddd7f3e7287a
  6. why didnt i recive my monthly reward for completing the xbox quest

in XBoX Rewards
    why didnt i recive my monthly reward for completing the xbox quest: i m still waiting and the months almost over 4985820b-1b40-44e6-98db-5262ca54ad93
  7. why i didnt got my money ?

in XBoX Rewards
    why i didnt got my money ?: aftr months of waiting i still didnt got any Money , whats wrong ? adaea748-538e-4c4a-bff9-51998e69e944
  8. why was i suspended for something i didnt do

in XBoX on Consoles
    why was i suspended for something i didnt do: i was repoted for apparently swearing which i dont do i find it disrespectful and it did happen 8 of my friends have or had my account plz help me solve this cause i dont swear or threaten anyone...
  9. got banned playing breakout asked why had 4 wittness n screen shot saying i didnt leave. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got banned playing breakout asked why had 4 wittness n screen shot saying i didnt leave. ...: sent. me. here 2 tell............. 1 hr wasted for 9min ban contact. me. please. i. wont a apolgy. and farscape seanson 4 eposide 4. i did pay. for it. and why. r. there 100 fullstops ?...
  10. I add xbox gold 1 month free to my account in pc, but didnt see its in my xbox, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I add xbox gold 1 month free to my account in pc, but didnt see its in my xbox, why: I add xbox gold 1 month free to my account in pc, but didnt see its in my xbox, why 178eaae3-6d58-40b6-bf14-3fafdbe6964a