Why when i search for game it does not come up?

Discus and support Why when i search for game it does not come up? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, when I search for games, they do not come up. Also, some I find through gamepass, but when I click, it says to refresh page and it never comes up.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LiveLucasYT, Jan 5, 2019.

1. LiveLucasYT
    LiveLucasYT Guest

Hi, when I search for games, they do not come up. Also, some I find through gamepass, but when I click, it says to refresh page and it never comes up. Please answer. Also, games I have say they need updates that I cannot get. Multiplayer fine.

:)

LiveLucasYT, Jan 5, 2019
  2. LiveLucasYT Win User

When i go to game it installed then i go to updates and there are none
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to us. Now since it's still persisting I would suggest the followingto test out the Multiplayer network connection first.

• Settings
    • Network
    • Network settings
    • Test multiplayer Connection.

Do you receive any error message? If so follow the troubleshooting steps on our article
    'I get an error message when I run the 'Test multiplayer connection' on
    Xbox One"

Let us know how it goes
  4. LiveLucasYT Win User

Did not work Erick. Also, in memberships, it says that I need to connect to xbox live.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there LiveLucas,

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems with your searches. On your side go ahead and

Physically Power Cycle your Xbox One
    , once you have done this give it another try.

Please let us know of any changes.
  6. LiveLucasYT Win User

Multiplayer connection is fine, but other things do not work still.

Everything works but my month of gold and gamepass got deleted in this. What do I do to get it back?
Thema:

1. Why when i search for game it does not come up? - Similar Threads - Why search game

2. Why is my Red Dead Redemption 2 not downloading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Red Dead Redemption 2 not downloading?: I started to download my Red Dead Redemption 2, and at 12.3% it stopped downloading. I thought I had to switch from disc 1 to disc 2 so I did. Now at 59.9% it stop downloading and said to switch...
  3. Why is youtube showing white blanks on a search results page, using xbox one edge app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is youtube showing white blanks on a search results page, using xbox one edge app?: I've tried restarting app, xbox, modem. It started it after setting up a new modem, with higher speeds. Wired connection 2556e7dc-6dd5-4a3e-8a10-d8e1865571a1
  4. Searched a lot about why you have to pay Xbox live gold for online, no answer. Why you have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Searched a lot about why you have to pay Xbox live gold for online, no answer. Why you have...: OK, so I learned that most of the online features on every Xbox One/360 games required. Is it because as a fear of cheaters? Because Sony (PS4) and Nintendo (Switch) were following you (Except...
  5. Why did they change the Xbox Market's UI?...You can't search for backward compatible titles ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did they change the Xbox Market's UI?...You can't search for backward compatible titles ...: The recent subtle changes on Xbox Live have been for the most part pretty nice. I noticed the cooler menu sounds in my headset as I browse my friends and party chat, and on my Xbox One X I noticed...
  6. Why Doesn't China Rising Appear In Quick Search?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Doesn't China Rising Appear In Quick Search?: I have not played one china rising map when I quick search Conquest, rush team deathmatch etc. The only time the quick search works is in the game mode air superiority. Is it just me? Anything...
  7. Searching Videos via Voice doesn't include Netflix -- Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Searching Videos via Voice doesn't include Netflix -- Why?: As the title reads, I am trying to use voice commands, "Xbox BING", "Search Netflix for Action Videos". In the "Ways to Watch" section, Netflix is NEVER an option. How do I change this to filter...
  8. Why did they change the Xbox Market's UI?...You can't search for backward compatible titles ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did they change the Xbox Market's UI?...You can't search for backward compatible titles ...: The recent subtle changes on Xbox Live have been for the most part pretty nice. I noticed the cooler menu sounds in my headset as I browse my friends and party chat, and on my Xbox One X I noticed...
  9. Why is the Xbox 360 dashboard going straight to Bing search?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox 360 dashboard going straight to Bing search?: Why is the Xbox 360 dashboard going straight to Bing search? So I noticed this today. Whenever I back out of a app say netflix or say hit the Guide button on the 360 controller and then hit Y to...
  10. GamerTag is taken, but searching for the profile yields no results. Why can't I have it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamerTag is taken, but searching for the profile yields no results. Why can't I have it?: So I'm trying to change my GT, but the two I'm deciding between say they are "reserved," or taken, but when I go to look for the user that seems to go by that GT, it doesn't show as existing. Why...