why will the refund form not allow me to submit it?

Discus and support why will the refund form not allow me to submit it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why will the refund form not allow me to submit it? dfc00e8c-cab2-47a3-9cdc-b06921500714 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dakotacoburn, Aug 12, 2019.

1. dakotacoburn
    dakotacoburn Guest

:)

dakotacoburn, Aug 12, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello dakotacoburn,

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums. Just to clarify, have you tried to clear the cache on the browser that you're using? If not, I would suggest doing so. I would also suggest using a different browser or a different device all together. Are
    you using an iOS device because sometimes the website has had issues working properly through an iOS device.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. lochysharp Win User

Fraudulent / Illegal Digital purchases on my sons account

The refund form, after 2 hours of input is not allowing submit to be clicked..... What is the fraud prevention or purchases support phone number?
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Refund For Xbox Game Pass

5. XBF Erick C Win User

Refund

Hey there Renegade!

Unfortunately the only way to get the refund processed would be through the
    Refund Request Form
    . Once the request is submitted, the information submitted is reviewed and if within policy then the refund should be approved, of course if it is out of policy then the request will get rejected.

I hope this helps!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Accidental Purchase

Hello Khurram,

As Lance mentioned you can go to that page for a refund. If you contact support they will tell you to submit the refund form online. All refunds now go through the refund form and if you have any questions email the agent that will reply to you from the
    refund.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. why will the refund form not allow me to submit it? - Similar Threads - why refund form

2. Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...: So I accidentally bought Star Wars Battlefront 2, I thought I was just downloading a game I had already purchased and didn't realize I was actually buying it. I then realized my mistake and tried...
  3. Why am I not eligible for a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not eligible for a refund?: My older brother purchased Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice while he was back from the army for Easter Holidays. He purchased it using my saved credit details assuming that his were still saved from the...
  4. Why can I not receive refund after my card was stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not receive refund after my card was stolen: I think its quite wrong for xbox to denie me a refund when i dont even have anything thru microsoft, nor did i allow my 13 yr son to go on a spending spree, yet im told my 200$ is gone , an...
  5. Why is M$ denying my refund request on a game that doesn’t work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is M$ denying my refund request on a game that doesn’t work?: i recently purchased the game Resident evil 0 and the game keeps randomly crashing my console and i cant even progress through the game. A quick google search reveals that everyone who has bought...
  6. why cant i get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i get a refund?: I bought a game, pixark, played for 2 minutes because as soon as I got into a game the whole screen was black. I immediately asked for a autorefund, which does work because it cant see that I am...
  7. Why does Microsoft decline to give refunds for Battlefield V.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft decline to give refunds for Battlefield V.: Microsoft has refused to give me a refund on Battlefield V, even though I have owned it for less than 2 weeks, and have only played for 1 hour 43 minutes. 90510bad-42a1-49c4-924a-98468a422738
  8. Why was my game refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my game refunded?: I had bought fallout 76 in September and just tonight around 7:30pm, I went to check my fallout and it said that my purchase had been refunded?? Why? And where's the money that was supposed to...
  9. Why is my requested Refund taking so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my requested Refund taking so long?: I've been wait for 3 days for my refund request and still havent gotten an answer. Anyone? 10ecf396-3e68-4e6a-8b6e-48d4c151d173
  10. Why can't I see what is refundable on Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see what is refundable on Microsoft?: Iv'e been wanting to know the answer for a while now and nothing has helped. I just want to know why anyone can't see what's refundable if an unauthorized purchase is made? If that happened to...