Why wont call of duty ghosts backwards compatible work on xbox one?

Discus and support Why wont call of duty ghosts backwards compatible work on xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A mate of mine cant install his 360 version of call of duty ghosts on his xbox one. There is always an error as below: This game is not playable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HawkGodMan, Aug 9, 2018.

1. HawkGodMan
    HawkGodMan Guest

A mate of mine cant install his 360 version of call of duty ghosts on his xbox one.

There is always an error as below:

This game is not playable here, for a list of xbox 360 games playable on xbox one go to xbox.com/BackCompat. (0x8082000c)

BUT ghosts is in the backwards compatiblke list on the xbox one console.

We have tried the usual power cycle but that doesnt work.

Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

:)

HawkGodMan, Aug 9, 2018
  2. HElp

Hi,

Sorry, Call of Duty Modern Warfare isn't compatible yet on the Xbox One. It maybe in the future though. The following Call of Duty titles are supported:

[*]Call of Duty® 2
    [*]Call of Duty® 3
    [*]Call of Duty®: Black Ops
    [*]Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
    [*]Call of Duty®: Ghosts
    [*]Call of Duty®: World at War

To see the full backwards compatible list, please
    click here.

Obsessive Power, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Pandasaur cx
    Pandasaur cx Guest
    New Xbox One Questions...

Call of Duty: Ghost is not backwards compatible.

All of the backwards compatible games are available here;

Available games

You can vote to make the game backwards compatible here;

Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

Pandasaur cx, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Why wont call of duty ghosts backwards compatible work on xbox one?

Hey there,

I did some searching online for you and it looks like this is a known issue and the dev is aware of it. Some people have fixed the issue by doing several hard resets and then it will trigger. I would keep watch on their official forums as well. Sorry it's
    not working for you and hope it gets solved!

ZombieJesterCOE, Aug 9, 2018
  5. HawkGodMan
    HawkGodMan Guest
    Much appreciated, I searched but couldnt find anything relevant so thanks for the effort. All the best.

HawkGodMan, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

HElp

Hi,

Sorry, Call of Duty Modern Warfare isn't compatible yet on the Xbox One. It maybe in the future though. The following Call of Duty titles are supported:

[*]Call of Duty® 2
    [*]Call of Duty® 3
    [*]Call of Duty®: Black Ops
    [*]Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
    [*]Call of Duty®: Ghosts
    [*]Call of Duty®: World at War

To see the full backwards compatible list, please
    click here.
  7. Pandasaur cx Win User

New Xbox One Questions...

8. HawkGodMan Win User

Much appreciated, I searched but couldnt find anything relevant so thanks for the effort. All the best.
  9. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Hey there,

I did some searching online for you and it looks like this is a known issue and the dev is aware of it. Some people have fixed the issue by doing several hard resets and then it will trigger. I would keep watch on their official forums as well. Sorry it's
    not working for you and hope it gets solved!
  10. StuartATrueRed Win User

Will Xbox One run Xbox 360 games? ~Help!~

Call of Duty Ghosts will be released for the Xbox One. It also will not be backwards compatible with Xbox 360 games. Here is a Q&A about it
    news.xbox.com/.../qa
Thema:

1. Why wont call of duty ghosts backwards compatible work on xbox one? - Similar Threads - Why wont call

2. If im getting harassed by another player why wont you help me you communications ban me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If im getting harassed by another player why wont you help me you communications ban me...: If im getting harassed by a player and i block them how do they still join my world in fallout 76 they changed their gamertag to try to harass me and a friend on here for the past three days ive...
  3. why wont mu credits go thru?

in XBoX Rewards
    why wont mu credits go thru?: I currently have 11,000 credits that were transferred from myVip on the 5th of may. It is now the 17th. When will those credits tranfer into my account? 3c24b4aa-49ef-40d3-bc4c-5cb4d7c3e63d
  4. Why Wont My Xbox One DownloadApps?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Wont My Xbox One DownloadApps?: My Xbox refuses to install or update any apps. This has been going on for about a week and it's becoming a hassle because my main thing to do while I play games is listen to a customized...
  5. why wont hello neighbor launch from download code after being installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont hello neighbor launch from download code after being installed: we got a xbox yesterday and tried to play hello neighbour.it was a download which we done but now it wont launch at all.we got the download code from game. 48e35a19-5b98-4369-bf7f-596dba282210
  6. Microsoft jigsaw wont let me do the daily challenges. I dont know why ,it just goes back to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft jigsaw wont let me do the daily challenges. I dont know why ,it just goes back to ...: Microsoft jigsaw wont let me do the daily challenges, I don't know why. It just goes back to the task bar. Anyone know how to fix this? 11f07c90-ffd2-47fa-bb78-d70fd3f20b4b
  7. Why wont my xbox one smart glass companion connect with dead rising 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my xbox one smart glass companion connect with dead rising 3: I recently started playing dead rising three for Xbox one and for some reason it won’t connect to the companion for dead rising three anytime that I go to connect the companion so I can get the...
  8. why wont bingo work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont bingo work: how do I unlock gifts in Thailand? I have gone up a level, maxed the bingos twice to get 155 extras and still cannot get the Thailand level two rewards. Why? How do you get that...
  9. WHY WONT U WORK LEFT 4 DEAD 2 WORK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY WONT U WORK LEFT 4 DEAD 2 WORK: It says I have to go to the Microsoft store and download it so I went there to download it but it didn’t show up up on my queued so I don’t know what to do e5106925-48dc-4e91-9764-99a4332984af
  10. WHY WONT XBOX LIVE WORK!?!??!?!?!?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY WONT XBOX LIVE WORK!?!??!?!?!?!?: hey i need help with figuring out what what the heck is going on with it well i was just about to play minecraft windows ten and then apparently cant sign into Xbox live! well some one needs to...