Why wont it let me join this game it’s getting very annoying

Discus and support Why wont it let me join this game it’s getting very annoying in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/sheer-4tw [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sheer-4tw, Mar 21, 2020.

1. /u/sheer-4tw
    /u/sheer-4tw Guest

/u/sheer-4tw, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Shamgar81 Win User

whats going on ??

this must be why it wont sign into xbox live for me when i turned my console on this moring, very annoying :(
  3. DeathRider241 Win User

Can't join parties or use private chat functions since latest update.

For some reson it wont let me join my friends party and it wont let me join any game we play
  4. SadHomielos50 Win User

Do you need an Xbox itself to chat?

It wont let me send a message its getting very annoying I tried this website I tried sending it you just need to fix it. Btw its on mobile
  5. spartanmatt603 Win User

Performance Issues

Same thing happens to me. I have the digital copy and it freezes and wont let me control anything for a few seconds. Very annoying
  6. BioncatApoclyps Win User

Error : 0x800710DA (group chat blocked)

it wont let me join a party or a game and its getting really anoying what should i do
Thema:

1. Why wont it let me join this game it’s getting very annoying - Similar Threads - Why wont let

2. Why Wont My Xbox Let Me Connect To Discord?

in XboX Insiders
    Why Wont My Xbox Let Me Connect To Discord?: [IMG] submitted by /u/King-of-Doggos [link] [comments]
  3. why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...: my xbox360 wont let me connect to xbox live feb5617f-50f2-4f90-9671-1dac9fefa342
  4. Microsoft jigsaw wont let me do the daily challenges. I dont know why ,it just goes back to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft jigsaw wont let me do the daily challenges. I dont know why ,it just goes back to ...: Microsoft jigsaw wont let me do the daily challenges, I don't know why. It just goes back to the task bar. Anyone know how to fix this? 11f07c90-ffd2-47fa-bb78-d70fd3f20b4b
  5. why wont it let me see my ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont it let me see my ban: i got ban so i got off xbox then i got an email saying i got ban for harassment at others even though i was off xbox i called xbox and they told me i had 3 bans even though two were pulling up i...
  6. Why cant i chat on Minecraft? I keep trying to sign in on a load of servers then it wont let ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i chat on Minecraft? I keep trying to sign in on a load of servers then it wont let ...: On Minecraft i cant chat because of the privacy settings when i try to login. 35dec045-a05a-45d0-9ac2-72a51adc2af1
  7. Why wont it let me install the game? It says I dont have the system requirements but I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me install the game? It says I dont have the system requirements but I do?: Why wont it let me install the game? It says I dont have the system requirements but I do? 015c827d-50c4-4fc7-a6fb-b6ef47ee7f24
  8. Why wont it let me download the new version of MInecraft for Windows 10 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me download the new version of MInecraft for Windows 10 ?: My sons Minecraft has not worked ever since the computer downloaded Windows 10. We gave up on it for awhile. Now he is begging to play this again. It said I needed to download the version for...
  9. why wont it let me do this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont it let me do this?: ok so im wondering why it wont let me play minecraft on another profile on my xbox 360? with my xbox live running out and the 360 being killed off due to gen 4 console i started a new offline...
  10. why wont it let me pay past due

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont it let me pay past due: why wont it let me pay my past due subscriptions when iv more than enough money on my card 5f97d498-354d-43d6-9ca2-16284b0f476d