Why won't Microsoft fix the issues with Chat?

Discus and support Why won't Microsoft fix the issues with Chat? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I reboot my machine, plug my headphones in, playing online CoD AW, I should be able to hear and talk with others also using a microphone. It works.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pclams, Apr 3, 2015.

1. pclams
    pclams Guest

I reboot my machine, plug my headphones in, playing online CoD AW, I should be able to hear and talk with others also using a microphone.

It works. Then, I watch television, turn my headset off (because it eats batteries) and then come back later to try to play online. I can't hear anyone on the servers talking and they can't hear me. The only way to fix it is to power cycle my console.
    This has been a problem going back a long time.

It's obvious that Microsoft does't care to fix this problem. Instead they're too busy adding new features which may or may not work. Neat. Instead of fixing things that they say already work, which don't, they spend time on new features. LOL.

I shouldn't have to reboot my machine every time I want to play online and interact with other players with my headset so don't offer this as a "solution" to the problem because it isn't one.

It's disgusting to see the engineers at Microsoft sit on their hands and do nothing about this egregious problem while the players who spent their hard earned money buying this console get ripped off.

:)

pclams, Apr 3, 2015
  2. Microsoft Jigsaw won't let me sing in.

WHY WON'T MICROSOFT FIX THIS?

TriadicCrowd221, Apr 3, 2015
  3. I'm the unluckiest guy in the universe when it comes to Bethesda games

This is one reason why I play Elder Scrolls games on the PC.

Even if you don't use any other mods the Unofficial Patches fix a lot of issues that Bethesda haven't/won't. And if the game still breaks you can often fix it with the console.

UseYourIlusion, Apr 3, 2015
  4. Madzz66 Win User

Rise of tomb raider installation problem

I have the same problem but it won't even let me start the game. Microsoft says that it's a "know issue". How long does it take them to fix it? It's not a new game.? Why put the game on sale when they have an issue with it? Why sale it at all until they
    fix it?
  5. WavyHercules593 Win User

Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes completely freezes

So final post to this discusssion:

Two/three weeks ago i received my xbox one x back

The problem is fixed but.... Microsoft won't tell me what the fixed/repaired.

So for people that have the same issue? Send your xbox to microsoft and the will fix it for u but the won't tell you why.

This was the outcome off all this.
  6. Yuurei0x Win User

Game Not Updating (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes)

Why hasn't Microsoft or konami fixed this issue.
  7. CutepuppyDK Win User

I keep getting error 0x803f8001 for Knights of Pen and Paper acquired with games with gold

Exact same issue, hoping for a fix, since it won't let me contact Microsoft for support.
  8. xWIDDOPSx Win User

Xbox one headset Not working

Same issue here, typically there are no responses, ps4 may seriously be the fix as Microsoft clearly don't have a fix & they won't even acknowledge they have an issue with their system.
Thema:

1. Why won't Microsoft fix the issues with Chat? - Similar Threads - Why won't Microsoft

2. Microsoft Xbox Series X: Why won't there be backward compatibility for Xbox 360 Kinect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox Series X: Why won't there be backward compatibility for Xbox 360 Kinect...: I know there is no official information about any kind of Kinect, but this question has also arisen for me with Xbox one, Xbox Series X uses the same operating system...
  3. Why won't my Minecraft PS4 let me sign into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Minecraft PS4 let me sign into my Microsoft account.: I recently created a Microsoft account after the new update on Minecraft so that I could finally play with my friends on Xbox. Sadly, after repeatedly trying to log in via Minecraft on my...
  4. Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?: I been using textfree phone number to login my microsoft account with my xbox one in few year old but now it won't accept it. Please help. I really want to use my old textfree phone number. I...
  5. Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...: So I accidentally bought Star Wars Battlefront 2, I thought I was just downloading a game I had already purchased and didn't realize I was actually buying it. I then realized my mistake and tried...
  6. Why won't my Microsoft Store won't launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Microsoft Store won't launch?: I just pre-ordered MK11 and wanted to play the Beta for the weekend, but when I go to the Microsoft Store to Redeem Code, it keeps kicking me out or won't launch. I double checked and tried to...
  7. why won't my microsoft jackpot coin balance upload to the cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    why won't my microsoft jackpot coin balance upload to the cloud: my jackpot coin balance hasn't uploaded to the cloud for a few day now. My internet is working fine for all the other Microsoft game and everything else I do on the internet and it signs into xbox...
  8. Why won't Microsoft listen to me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft listen to me?: I and seems many others have been having issues with Xbox original games not installing on the Xbox 360. We keep getting told various reasons, internet connections, server problems, blah blah...
  9. Why won't the Microsoft Xbox Store not work!?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why won't the Microsoft Xbox Store not work!?: Seriously! New games come out! Very curious in buying a few, yet I've been stuck for 24 hours, getting the same MESSAGE of "Try that again, Page could not be loaded. Please try again later." with...
  10. Why won't Minecraft world show on second PC under same Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft world show on second PC under same Microsoft Account?: I have built a world on my laptop with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition--logged in with XBox Live. When I log into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on a second laptop--logged in with my same Microsoft...