Why wont Microsoft Store load on my Xbox?

Discus and support Why wont Microsoft Store load on my Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time i try to access the Microsoft Store on my Xbox it loads for a second then returns me to the Xbox home screen. Its been doing this for almost... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThePyroGamer4, Sep 16, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. Why wont Microsoft Store load on my Xbox?

Every time i try to access the Microsoft Store on my Xbox it loads for a second then returns me to the Xbox home screen. Its been doing this for almost a week now and im not able to buy anything or even download anything from the gamepass. Anyone know
    why its doing this?

:)

ThePyroGamer4, Sep 16, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  2. Smuroh Win User

Morning ThePryroGamer4,

So what that looks like is that it needs an update, maybe check that first if not then maybe a hard reset might work, hold the power button down for 10s the console will switch off then as an added measure unplug the power for 30 seconds so it can power
    cycle and clear cache and see if that fixes the issue.

If none of that works then there might be an outage on the store or you could contact support directly https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Freddy FIST Win User

Confused about 2nd Disc?

I cant start my campaign! Why!? It wont load
  4. isavtraxx Win User

GTA san an

i understad what you saying but my 250gig is 100% official xbox, i see the reason why copy drives wont work but i got my drive from a local Game store in full microsoft packaging
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

mods for pc

Hi Joostik,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If you are unable to get the mods from the Microsoft store, you wont be able load mods. As the files for the game pass games are locked and not able to be accessed.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. rangapower16 Win User

Xbox Live not working for my account for days now

Well I can sign in but it wont load friend list or store or anything like that
Thema:

1. Why wont Microsoft Store load on my Xbox? - Similar Threads - Why wont Microsoft

2. Why wont my xbox record 2 minute videos to my flash drive anymore?

in XboX Insiders
    Why wont my xbox record 2 minute videos to my flash drive anymore?: Before we get started, Yes, my flash drive is up to spec and speed, and I have moved all clips and pics from it long before it ever fills up for at least 2 years. Ive used this same flash drive...
  3. xbox one s all digital wont finish updating why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s all digital wont finish updating why?: xbox one s all digital wont finish updating why? f8e91174-f1be-45ff-881a-1033378075cb
  4. Why wont new game launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont new game launch: New Game does not start when put in the concil 8eb7d11d-6ebf-46c2-9dd8-c4b4e14818b6
  5. xbox 360 games original copies wont play on PC windows 10 for free why???

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 games original copies wont play on PC windows 10 for free why???: why does original xbox360 games hard copies play on pc format when the format is windows 10?????? 4d9c8312-f0af-4a77-ad5c-3b8af27ffde4
  6. Why Wont My Xbox Let Me Connect To Discord?

in XboX Insiders
    Why Wont My Xbox Let Me Connect To Discord?: [IMG] submitted by /u/King-of-Doggos [link] [comments]
  7. why wont my controllers work

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my controllers work: My controllers connect to the Xbox but it cant interact with anything on screen. and yes i have tried other controllers. 52d5a32a-4c37-457d-9d01-e8f1e36fe847
  8. Microsoft jigsaw wont let me do the daily challenges. I dont know why ,it just goes back to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft jigsaw wont let me do the daily challenges. I dont know why ,it just goes back to ...: Microsoft jigsaw wont let me do the daily challenges, I don't know why. It just goes back to the task bar. Anyone know how to fix this? 11f07c90-ffd2-47fa-bb78-d70fd3f20b4b
  9. the microsoft mahjong did not load, why wont it load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the microsoft mahjong did not load, why wont it load.: it wont load on my laptop, 91bc7aca-33ff-4b0a-8b86-35faa0c3d187
  10. why wont Microsoft allow me to talk to my friends still on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont Microsoft allow me to talk to my friends still on 360: this is freakin ***... hey Microsoft.., as long as its Xbox live I should be able to converse with my friends still on 360 dcdafedd-1fda-423b-bb7e-d7d117b26cd7