why won’t Minecraft open?

Discus and support why won’t Minecraft open? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to open Minecraft the error message 8x830f8001 comes up. I played the game in the morning but when I played it in the afternoon I’d didn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Will Senn-McNally, Aug 14, 2022.

1. why won’t Minecraft open?

When I try to open Minecraft the error message 8x830f8001 comes up. I played the game in the morning but when I played it in the afternoon I’d didn’t work, I Own the game and I have for a while.

It’s very annoying

:)

Will Senn-McNally, Aug 14, 2022
  2. braarb Win User

minecraft with vpn works fine, without it crashs

I agree, probably the files got corrupted. As Minecraft won“t start, just playing with wifi seems to be no option.I guess I have to install it new and start at 0.
  3. RafinhaGamer21 Win User

My downloaded and installed disc's won't load what do I do?

I am having the same problem. FIFA 15 won´t open, AC:Unity won´t open and all the other games that I have won´t open!
  4. Daft Badger Win User

I have a feeling that FABLE LEGENDS will not be out in 2015.

5. WhateverRex875 Win User

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Cod4 suspension or ban still possible?

They won`t get banned without being reported, pictures won`t help.
Thema:

why won’t Minecraft open?

1. why won’t Minecraft open? - Similar Threads - why won’t Minecraft

2. Why won’t rdr2 online let me play without a xbox game pass ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t rdr2 online let me play without a xbox game pass ??: Every time i load up the game to play online it doesn’t let me load in and a screen comes up trying to make me get the xbox game pass. i play on disk, and this has never happened before. I have...
  3. Why won’t my WiFi connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my WiFi connect: No matter what I do I cannot connect my Xbox series s to any WiFi networks, all other devices in my house connect perfectly fine but for some reason my Xbox refuses to connect. Please help....
  4. Why won’t my Xbox X let me add my Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t my Xbox X let me add my Account: My Xbox wont let me Add my account could someone help me? 6b2a68bb-8500-4816-9b73-3d60aa9204db
  5. Why won’t my xbox load to add a new account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t my xbox load to add a new account?: I have been trying to add a new account to my xbox and it won’t let me. It just says it’s loading and it never loads. It takes me back to the same place. It doesn’t even give me a code anymore. I...
  6. Why won’t the offline system update work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t the offline system update work?: So I tried download the files and stuff again and it worked and I plug it into the Xbox one s and I select the offline system update and it immediately just goes to something went wrong with error...
  7. Why won’t my clips upload or be deleted(I’ve refreshed and done everything I could think of)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my clips upload or be deleted(I’ve refreshed and done everything I could think of): Whenever I try to upload a clip it says it posts but doesn’t and I cant delete videos or photos on xbox 7d8b91c9-fec7-4b21-bc98-38a109cee970
  8. Why won’t Xbox approve my photo?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t Xbox approve my photo?: I’m just trying to upload a Ben Shapiro pro bc it’s funny AND ITS NOT LETTING ME. eb6f7c70-4808-4350-a478-5d4162255f47
  9. Won’t allow me to login idk why omg

in XboX Insiders
    Won’t allow me to login idk why omg: It won’t allow me to login on cloud gaming says I have too many login attempts and can’t authorize it submitted by /u/Cultural_Traffic8933 [link] [comments]
  10. Why won’t Microsoft help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t Microsoft help: I have a venerable account that has been hacked. I have supplied Microsoft everything and more they have requested. Including the alleged hackers info showing up in my 2Fa even. They have...