Why wont minecraft update or reinstall?

Discus and support Why wont minecraft update or reinstall? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello is there a bug with the minecraft update or is it just on mine? the update wouldn't work so I uninstalled the game and now when I try to install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Josh-451, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Josh-451
    Josh-451 Guest

Hello is there a bug with the minecraft update or is it just on mine? the update wouldn't work so I uninstalled the game and now when I try to install it come up with error and no explanation?

:)

Josh-451, Aug 9, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

3. R1pped W1sdom Win User

Split screen glitch

-UPDATE- Now both accounts wont even work with minecraft :p HELP
  4. DrNakedSpaceMan Win User

Creative mode?

It's just adventure update. It added the beginning stages of the ending of Minecraft. It wont be until 1.0.0.
  5. Nemesis971 Win User

minecraft xbox 360 new update 12 win is it

6. UglyPort4 Win User

xbox 360s unable to update. error codes sometimes.

why wont the latest update fit on a 16gb usb?
Thema:

1. Why wont minecraft update or reinstall? - Similar Threads - Why wont minecraft

2. Play and Charge Kit Unsure why mine wont light up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play and Charge Kit Unsure why mine wont light up.: Yesterday I purchased a Play and Charge Kit, the doco mentioned a LED on the controller Connection. When I plug it into the Front port of the XBOX One S it flashes once orange and goes out. The...
  3. Why is xbox so cheap and wont integrate 3rd party mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox so cheap and wont integrate 3rd party mics: So xbox is really making me mad. I stream on console can use a 3rd party camera usb plugin no problem but a 3rd party usb mic um....NOPE! xbox get with the times yall and if its about money sell...
  4. why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass: why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass 42583586-05eb-4a6d-b074-bdbd832d7afd
  5. My xbox time reset I do not know why. Also, ethernet wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox time reset I do not know why. Also, ethernet wont work: My xbox says it is September 1st, 2014. I do not know how. Also, my ethernet will not work. It worked fine an hour ago. 7294e11d-a346-4924-bd64-9f191a58b5dc
  6. why wont my box connect to internet error code 0x800713AB

in XBoX Accessibility
    why wont my box connect to internet error code 0x800713AB: why wont my xbox connect to internet 84ee9ebb-aeaa-44fb-8819-3e6468b0ecc1
  7. why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...: my xbox360 wont let me connect to xbox live feb5617f-50f2-4f90-9671-1dac9fefa342
  8. Why wont my Movies & Tv app launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my Movies & Tv app launch: Ive tried every trouble shooting technique, and now i cant sign into my profile because ot says a user is already using that profile on my xbox, even though its been removed. I am really starying...
  9. Why cant i chat on Minecraft? I keep trying to sign in on a load of servers then it wont let ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i chat on Minecraft? I keep trying to sign in on a load of servers then it wont let ...: On Minecraft i cant chat because of the privacy settings when i try to login. 35dec045-a05a-45d0-9ac2-72a51adc2af1
  10. Why wont it let me download the new version of MInecraft for Windows 10 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me download the new version of MInecraft for Windows 10 ?: My sons Minecraft has not worked ever since the computer downloaded Windows 10. We gave up on it for awhile. Now he is begging to play this again. It said I needed to download the version for...