Why wont minecraft update or reinstall?

Discus and support Why wont minecraft update or reinstall? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello is there a bug with the minecraft update or is it just on mine? the update wouldn't work so I uninstalled the game and now when I try to install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Josh-451, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Josh-451
    Josh-451 Guest

Hello is there a bug with the minecraft update or is it just on mine? the update wouldn't work so I uninstalled the game and now when I try to install it come up with error and no explanation?

:)

Josh-451, Aug 9, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

3. R1pped W1sdom Win User

Split screen glitch

-UPDATE- Now both accounts wont even work with minecraft :p HELP
  4. DrNakedSpaceMan Win User

Creative mode?

It's just adventure update. It added the beginning stages of the ending of Minecraft. It wont be until 1.0.0.
  5. Nemesis971 Win User

minecraft xbox 360 new update 12 win is it

6. NeoDan123 Win User

Is there gonna be anymore updates to minecraft besides skin packs and worlds?

On xbox 360 there wont be any new updates.

On the bedrock edition we will be getting the Villager&Pillager update early in the new year. Many other updates is also in the works. We will still get updates on minecraft as there is a huge gamer base for it.
Thema:

1. Why wont minecraft update or reinstall? - Similar Threads - Why wont minecraft

2. why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...: my xbox360 wont let me connect to xbox live feb5617f-50f2-4f90-9671-1dac9fefa342
  3. Why wont my Movies & Tv app launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my Movies & Tv app launch: Ive tried every trouble shooting technique, and now i cant sign into my profile because ot says a user is already using that profile on my xbox, even though its been removed. I am really starying...
  4. Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one?: I do not know if everyone is having this issue with xbox backwards compatible games but Saints row the third wont connect to Xbox live. 7c246b79-c3a3-48d4-9339-3cdf7fe61ca3
  5. Why wont my achievements unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my achievements unlock: I have completed the achievements for cod ww2 and its the only game where achievements wont work how to fix 9c2a5f65-5d17-448b-8bc9-14ce0bf3f852
  6. If im getting harassed by another player why wont you help me you communications ban me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If im getting harassed by another player why wont you help me you communications ban me...: If im getting harassed by a player and i block them how do they still join my world in fallout 76 they changed their gamertag to try to harass me and a friend on here for the past three days ive...
  7. Why Wont My Xbox One DownloadApps?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Wont My Xbox One DownloadApps?: My Xbox refuses to install or update any apps. This has been going on for about a week and it's becoming a hassle because my main thing to do while I play games is listen to a customized...
  8. why wont hello neighbor launch from download code after being installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont hello neighbor launch from download code after being installed: we got a xbox yesterday and tried to play hello neighbour.it was a download which we done but now it wont launch at all.we got the download code from game. 48e35a19-5b98-4369-bf7f-596dba282210
  9. Why cant i chat on Minecraft? I keep trying to sign in on a load of servers then it wont let ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i chat on Minecraft? I keep trying to sign in on a load of servers then it wont let ...: On Minecraft i cant chat because of the privacy settings when i try to login. 35dec045-a05a-45d0-9ac2-72a51adc2af1
  10. Why wont it let me download the new version of MInecraft for Windows 10 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me download the new version of MInecraft for Windows 10 ?: My sons Minecraft has not worked ever since the computer downloaded Windows 10. We gave up on it for awhile. Now he is begging to play this again. It said I needed to download the version for...