why wont mu credits go thru?

Discus and support why wont mu credits go thru? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I currently have 11,000 credits that were transferred from myVip on the 5th of may. It is now the 17th. When will those credits tranfer into my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by DarthLordDMZ, May 17, 2018.

1. DarthLordDMZ
    DarthLordDMZ Guest

I currently have 11,000 credits that were transferred from myVip on the 5th of may. It is now the 17th. When will those credits tranfer into my account?

:)

DarthLordDMZ, May 17, 2018
  2. jpparker41
    jpparker41 Guest
    Xbox 360 game achievement

Why wont Xbox 360 game achievements credit?

jpparker41, May 17, 2018
  3. LegendSai147
    LegendSai147 Guest
    Can't connect to XBOX Live

Tried to redownload mu profile but it wont let me. Now I cant play any ges even in offline because I dont have a profile anymore.

LegendSai147, May 17, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

They would be scheduled to deposit at the end of the month.

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited
    by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, May 17, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  7. Smwutches Win User

They would be scheduled to deposit at the end of the month.

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited
    by the 15th of the next month.
  8. StressedEar653 Win User

i can download game it telling me that it is not for my console region

Mu console from us and I won't need for speed most wonted and it telling me that it is not for my region
  9. SilentGamer895 Win User

Are there only specific type of Bank/Debt Cards that can be used?

thats why it wont take it has to be a debit/ or credit card.
  10. LegendSai147 Win User

Can't connect to XBOX Live

Tried to redownload mu profile but it wont let me. Now I cant play any ges even in offline because I dont have a profile anymore.
Thema:

1. why wont mu credits go thru? - Similar Threads - why wont credits

2. Why Wont My Xbox Let Me Connect To Discord?

in XboX Insiders
    Why Wont My Xbox Let Me Connect To Discord?: [IMG] submitted by /u/King-of-Doggos [link] [comments]
  3. why wont my controllers work

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my controllers work: My controllers connect to the Xbox but it cant interact with anything on screen. and yes i have tried other controllers. 52d5a32a-4c37-457d-9d01-e8f1e36fe847
  4. : Has any one figured out why my motorola router wont allow me to connect to xbox live?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Has any one figured out why my motorola router wont allow me to connect to xbox live?: : Has any one figured out why my motorola router wont allow me to connect to xbox live? Ive noticed one other thread where the user FrozenRange1989 describes not being able to connect to...
  5. Why wont my disc not download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my disc not download: I put rdr goty edition into to my xbox 1 and it wont download I have blown on it, restarted my xbox, wiped it down, and hard restarted my xbox. It still wont download there arent any scratches on...
  6. Why wont it let me join this game it’s getting very annoying

in XboX Insiders
    Why wont it let me join this game it’s getting very annoying: [IMG] submitted by /u/sheer-4tw [link] [comments]
  7. Why wont my xbox parties work on the xbox console companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my xbox parties work on the xbox console companion app?: So I joined pc about a month ago, and its been a month, where I've been trying to figure out the problem with my parties. Basically, when I join a party, it shows that everything is connected, it...
  8. Play and Charge Kit Unsure why mine wont light up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play and Charge Kit Unsure why mine wont light up.: Yesterday I purchased a Play and Charge Kit, the doco mentioned a LED on the controller Connection. When I plug it into the Front port of the XBOX One S it flashes once orange and goes out. The...
  9. Why is xbox so cheap and wont integrate 3rd party mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox so cheap and wont integrate 3rd party mics: So xbox is really making me mad. I stream on console can use a 3rd party camera usb plugin no problem but a 3rd party usb mic um....NOPE! xbox get with the times yall and if its about money sell...
  10. why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass: why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass 42583586-05eb-4a6d-b074-bdbd832d7afd