Why won't my controller work?

Discus and support Why won't my controller work? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I recently bought Minecraft and seen people connect their controllers (a wired Nintendo switch) to their laptop. So I did my research and was able... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BakauraYGO9, Apr 15, 2019.

1. BakauraYGO9
    BakauraYGO9 Guest

So I recently bought Minecraft and seen people connect their controllers (a wired Nintendo switch) to their laptop. So I did my research and was able to connect it. So I started the game and tried using my controller, nothing happened. I checked my settings
    to make sure it was connected and it was. I don't know if it's my computer or the game itself. Can someone help?

:)

BakauraYGO9, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Why won't my controller work? - Similar Threads - Why won't controller

2. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6
  3. Why won't it let me install this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't it let me install this?: The website says install and play, but the dedicated store grey's out the option to install. The error says I'm not logged into a compatible device; despite being logged in on PC, the store and...
  4. Why won't my xbox download games on disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my xbox download games on disc?: I just got R.E.7. yesterday and it made it to 49% then stopped. I went to reboot it and saw that the power brick light was orange so I rebooted and cooled down the brick. I went back this morning...
  5. Why won't my PC see my Xbox using Wireless display app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my PC see my Xbox using Wireless display app?: When running the app on my Xbox I click on "connect to wireless display" on my PC and it doesn't see anything? PC sits about 15 feet from the Xbox, tried my laptop and it wont see it either. Why...
  6. Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?: I been using textfree phone number to login my microsoft account with my xbox one in few year old but now it won't accept it. Please help. I really want to use my old textfree phone number. I...
  7. Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...: So I accidentally bought Star Wars Battlefront 2, I thought I was just downloading a game I had already purchased and didn't realize I was actually buying it. I then realized my mistake and tried...
  8. Why Won't My Mic Work When I Plug It Into My Controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Won't My Mic Work When I Plug It Into My Controller?: Hi People That Are Reading This, Ive Been Having A Problem With My Controller Lately. When I Go And Plug In My Mic It Won't Work. If I Do It On My Other Controller (My Brothers) It Will Work...
  9. Xbox one won't sync with controllers why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't sync with controllers why?: hi all of a sudden my grandsons Xbox one won't sync with controllers does anyone know why and how can this be rectified.weve tried new battery's and resetting the Xbox there's no loose wires and...
  10. why won't microsoft address the controller quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't microsoft address the controller quality: Microsoft released the standard xbox one controller, which requires you to replace it every month if you play any sort of sports game. Then they promised a better controller with the elite...