why wont my game show up anywhere

Discus and support why wont my game show up anywhere in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought a game on the microsoft store but it never showed up i even got an email but it just tells me to buy it again and i cant find it anywhere it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NathanWray, May 21, 2021.

1. NathanWray
    NathanWray Guest

i bought a game on the microsoft store but it never showed up i even got an email but it just tells me to buy it again and i cant find it anywhere it doesnt show up in my purchase history someone please help me.

:)

NathanWray, May 21, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Please try to check your game in the order history in this following website : Microsoft account | Home just to make sure that the purchase was through your account. However, if the game is in the account, I suggest to remove your account and add it back.
    In case the issue still persists, please contact our live support Contact us | Xbox Support
  3. StefanNeubauer Win User

Redeeming problem

7day Trial codes are not recognized as Gold

- they wont Show up anywhere

- they wont enable you to use Gold exclusive offers

in General they are meant for using with the game they are bundled with, but they may work with different games too
  4. JTL1E Win User

Game not showing up anywhere?

I would 100% reach out to xbox live support and they could help with the issue
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

6. T_PZ Win User

If its $0 just buy it it should be free
Thema:

1. why wont my game show up anywhere - Similar Threads - why wont game

2. why wont my fable 2 classic/game of the year disc wont install the game and dlc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont my fable 2 classic/game of the year disc wont install the game and dlc?: I tried to install the classic version of Fable 2 mostly for the DLC but it showed this message instead of just letting it download why does it not work? [img]...
  3. Why wont my games from the store download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my games from the store download?: Why wont my games download i bought from the store? 12379eee-1d4f-40f3-8b64-451a5d59fd92
  4. Why wont new game launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont new game launch: New Game does not start when put in the concil 8eb7d11d-6ebf-46c2-9dd8-c4b4e14818b6
  5. xbox 360 games original copies wont play on PC windows 10 for free why???

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 games original copies wont play on PC windows 10 for free why???: why does original xbox360 games hard copies play on pc format when the format is windows 10?????? 4d9c8312-f0af-4a77-ad5c-3b8af27ffde4
  6. Why wont it let me join this game it’s getting very annoying

in XboX Insiders
    Why wont it let me join this game it’s getting very annoying: [IMG] submitted by /u/sheer-4tw [link] [comments]
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: why wont it work

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: why wont it work: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: why wont it work oh now its working wow network is savage xD e6c71636-547f-4169-94f7-4731f1815201
  8. Why wont my achievement unlock in Battlefield 1 after defeating the entire game on Normal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my achievement unlock in Battlefield 1 after defeating the entire game on Normal?: I defeated the entire game on normal not sure why it's not unlocking? I have the game on Xbox One. 1c1f40d0-23ee-4398-ad3c-24e4111c7411
  9. Why wont it let me install the game? It says I dont have the system requirements but I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me install the game? It says I dont have the system requirements but I do?: Why wont it let me install the game? It says I dont have the system requirements but I do? 015c827d-50c4-4fc7-a6fb-b6ef47ee7f24
  10. why wont my game hub work?? please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my game hub work?? please help: my game hub wont load for some reason..? bd7e47e5-c307-4fb8-a3a6-77f0aca6f861