Why won't my gamerpic get verified?

Discus and support Why won't my gamerpic get verified? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. Was just inquiring about a possible issue with my custom gamerpic. I have tried a few times to change it to a custom photo, but it won't verify.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chendemonium, Jan 13, 2021 at 3:52 AM.

1. Chendemonium
    Chendemonium Guest

Hello. Was just inquiring about a possible issue with my custom gamerpic. I have tried a few times to change it to a custom photo, but it won't verify. It's a completely clean photo and, as far as I know, doesn't go against any rules. If someone could figure
    this out for me and get my gamerpic switched over/verified that would be great, thank you.

My gamertag is the same as my display name.

:)

Chendemonium, Jan 13, 2021 at 3:52 AM
  2. Defy Lightning Win User

Help gamerpic

Why do you think I have my gamerpic as this one? :p

-

Haha, those stories made me lol. People get excited when they see my gamerpic... click profile.. it's a guy?! ***. XD I like my current gamerpic, but I like my personal one betterer. :D
  3. Ms zSwazy Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x854f0000

I'm having the same problem. I'll change my gamerpic and it won't save.
  4. Daniel6591 Win User

[LOCKED]Please Help Me! I Beg You!

[quote user="Xterma Nader"]

Stare at my gamerpic.

[/quote]

Why should we stare at your gamerpic?
  5. Burninrubba24 Win User

Changing gamer pic?

I set my gamerpic to one of the pac-man ghosts and when I go to change it. It won't change and I change my personal and public gamerpic or whatever the other one is. Yet it shows the pic I chose but when my friends look at it. It's the ghost still. I don't
    get it someone please help
  6. Rapid Ruler Win User

Gears of War 3 Gamerpics

Why won't they show whatever gamerpic on marketplace I want to see it before I buy em. Don't want to buy till I see them. Cmon!
Thema:

1. Why won't my gamerpic get verified? - Similar Threads - Why won't gamerpic

2. Enforcement won't let me select case review. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement won't let me select case review. Why?: So I got an enforcement message saying I have a communications ban due to a message I sent "Don't have it [mod removed]." I cannot select CASE REVIEW, I can only select CASE REDUCTION (through...
  3. Why won't Xbox accept my gamertag?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why won't Xbox accept my gamertag?: My desired gamertag is . I have even managed to create a display name using that name! Other platforms where usernames are moderated, such as ROBLOX, have accepted my username. Why isn't Microsoft...
  4. Why won't Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath launch?: I've installed Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath with a redeem code onto XBox One. The game has installed but won't launch. A message says I have to buy the game even though I've bought it. Do I need the...
  5. Why can't i pay for premium solitaire? I am in Canada and it won't let me change country...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i pay for premium solitaire? I am in Canada and it won't let me change country...: Why can't i pay for premium solitaire? I am in Canada and it won't let me change country from United States 13153195-f013-404e-8602-cebe660191f5
  6. why fifa 21 won't transfer to series x form xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    why fifa 21 won't transfer to series x form xbox one: can anyone help,i bought series x today and it won't let me transfer fifa21,telling me to buy it again even though i pre ordered champions edtion... 1db0df91-6e10-4094-8113-e569d1fe4121
  7. My xbox 360 super street fighter four arcade edition disc won't work on xbox one, why's that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox 360 super street fighter four arcade edition disc won't work on xbox one, why's that?: My xbox 360 super street fighter four arcade edition disc won't work on xbox one, why's that? a446ee0e-e44f-433b-97fe-23b7c3ddc36d
  8. Why won't Microsoft allow some crucial developer updates on its games?!?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't Microsoft allow some crucial developer updates on its games?!?: I'm subscribed to XGP for PC and i've seen this before a couple of times on some games. They were very badly optimized to the point the gaming experience became very unpleasant. Just yesterday i...
  9. if Games won't work at 1$\Month why would i pay 11$\month ?

in XBoX on Windows
    if Games won't work at 1$\Month why would i pay 11$\month ?: Hello i'm a gamer like everyone and on the eve of the new consoles i wanted to give Game pass a shot for 1 $ quite a deal actually if most of the games were working i'd say so unfortunatly they...
  10. Why won't it let me sign into minecraft on my ps4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me sign into minecraft on my ps4?: Hello, i have tried numerous times to sign into my microsoft account on my PS4, i have made new account after new account and everytime i sign in it comes up with a message saying "this microsoft...