Why Xbox is forbidden in Syria?

Discus and support Why Xbox is forbidden in Syria? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. You told me that xbox identity provider is forbidden in my country Syria. I just want to know who banned xbox The microsoft company or it is the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by K.shoinshe, Apr 8, 2021 at 7:22 PM.

1. K.shoinshe
    K.shoinshe Guest

Hi.

You told me that xbox identity provider is forbidden in my country Syria.

I just want to know who banned xbox The microsoft company or it is the government ?

I Hope you answer.

:)

2. Tezzarrific Win User

the US government has an embargo over syria simular to Iran, basically no company is allowed to do business there unless authorised by the US or various other Governments.

I think xbox live won't be in Syria for quite some time if ever.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

gta aint working can any one gameshare with me

Asking for game share is forbidden on the Xbox forums.
  4. LunaLight7 Win User

Enforcement - Reason

On Xbox Enforcement you can see what other players think about you. If you use cheats to play or try to do something forbidden by the rules, in the end you know why you are banned.
  5. ngocphi Win User

14 day xbox live trial issue

Usually apps and party chat and xbox Live parties are forbidden with trials
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox one mini controller help!!!

Sorry but any discussions of modifications on Xbox hardware or software is strictly forbidden on the forums.
Thema:

1. Why Xbox is forbidden in Syria? - Similar Threads - Why forbidden Syria

2. Why do I get game updates as large as the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get game updates as large as the game?: So I think this started like a year ago, this usually only happens with Apex Legends, it seems to only happen whenever the game updates, like today it gave me a notification that I needed to do a...
  3. Why do they bring games only to console game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do they bring games only to console game pass?: Like GTA V. It's only available to play for console game pass even though it's a pc game too. It seems a crappy thing to do, do they have a good reason for only putting these games available to...
  4. I don't know why I have a 4gb update

in XboX Insiders
    I don't know why I have a 4gb update: today i turned on my xbox and had to update it and i don't know what this update will bring, can anyone tell me what would it be again? submitted by /u/papasitorico123 [link] [comments]
  5. Why aren't we able to pick the hash-tagged number in our Gamertag??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't we able to pick the hash-tagged number in our Gamertag??: Why aren't we able to pick the set of hash-tagged (#) numbers that come after our gamertag? I mean, if your going to charge us to pick a name with mandatory numbers behind it, could we at least...
  6. Why did they make the Xbox App so terrible? I know this was a topic posted in Oct of 2020...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did they make the Xbox App so terrible? I know this was a topic posted in Oct of 2020...: Hey, Microsoft. Are you reading this? 702266f0-ef08-45dc-996c-df859832d6a0
  7. Why can't i play f2p games without xbox live gold? (I'm in delta ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't i play f2p games without xbox live gold? (I'm in delta ring): Today I just got into the delta ring where it says that only destiny 2 and warzone can't be played without xbox live gold. Unfortunately I can't play any f2p game that is multiplyer without xbox...
  8. Why do get more than 1 year of warranty on my Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do get more than 1 year of warranty on my Xbox Series S?: I purchased it from my local retailer (Thailand) and registered it yesterday but the warranty seems to end on 10 May 2022 which is more than 1 year. I looked at the console’s back, the...
  9. Why isn't amongus here? It's on switch.

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't amongus here? It's on switch.: submitted by /u/Mrpheonixguy [link] [comments]
  10. Why do I still need Xbox live to play free to play games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I still need Xbox live to play free to play games: Hey, Microsoft literally released a article apologizing for making free to play games like fortnite still needing an Xbox live subscription. That statement was about a few months ago and my Xbox...