Why Xbox is forbidden in Syria?

Discus and support Why Xbox is forbidden in Syria? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. You told me that xbox identity provider is forbidden in my country Syria. I just want to know who banned xbox The microsoft company or it is the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by K.shoinshe, Apr 8, 2021.

1. K.shoinshe
    K.shoinshe Guest

Hi.

You told me that xbox identity provider is forbidden in my country Syria.

I just want to know who banned xbox The microsoft company or it is the government ?

I Hope you answer.

:)

K.shoinshe, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

the US government has an embargo over syria simular to Iran, basically no company is allowed to do business there unless authorised by the US or various other Governments.

I think xbox live won't be in Syria for quite some time if ever.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

gta aint working can any one gameshare with me

Asking for game share is forbidden on the Xbox forums.
  4. LunaLight7 Win User

Enforcement - Reason

On Xbox Enforcement you can see what other players think about you. If you use cheats to play or try to do something forbidden by the rules, in the end you know why you are banned.
  5. ngocphi Win User

14 day xbox live trial issue

Usually apps and party chat and xbox Live parties are forbidden with trials
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox one mini controller help!!!

Sorry but any discussions of modifications on Xbox hardware or software is strictly forbidden on the forums.
Thema:

1. Why Xbox is forbidden in Syria? - Similar Threads - Why forbidden Syria

2. why is ms bingo no longer offered in the ms store?

in XBoX on Mobile
    why is ms bingo no longer offered in the ms store?: why is ms bingo no longer offered in the ms store? a66c5b53-fb35-4611-be8a-a1ddf250a49b
  3. Rogue xbox ambassador got enforced but still is a ambassador why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rogue xbox ambassador got enforced but still is a ambassador why: so i found a xbox ambassador thats violating every single aspect of the xbox ambassador programn they got enforced because they where hate speeching but why isn't this xbox ambassador removed from...
  4. Why has access to playing Halo Reach and ODST been denied for over a week?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has access to playing Halo Reach and ODST been denied for over a week?: It just goes to a black screen and then crashes back to the Halo MCC main menu. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and my profile. 343 Industries broke it with their update for their...
  5. Why is MW showing on 2 drives? Why is it 300gigs?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is MW showing on 2 drives? Why is it 300gigs?: So i just started to redownload MW and im suprised its 300gigs now lol like wtf? And when i view the game it shows its on 2 drives but when i click on the internal (which is 2nd drive its...
  6. Why do free online games like Fortnite need a paid subscription on the Xbox?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do free online games like Fortnite need a paid subscription on the Xbox?: Fortnite is free on all the devices it is available. You buy the device and you play the game without every having to pay a single penny more. Except for on the Xbox. Xbox live gold is required...
  7. The reason why some omega users didnt receive the new preview update

in XboX Insiders
    The reason why some omega users didnt receive the new preview update: I did some research and found that only omega users with atleast level 5 will get the update. My level is 3. Now everything makes sense. submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Day3831 [link] [comments]
  8. Why i cant download the update from the omega ring?

in XboX Insiders
    Why i cant download the update from the omega ring?: Like i said, i cant update my xbox one and im waiting since yesterday for this and im not being answered submitted by /u/Bomba_t80 [link] [comments]
  9. Why didn't I get access to free multiplayer in shareware games?

in XboX Insiders
    Why didn't I get access to free multiplayer in shareware games?: Yesterday, after all my Xbox subscriptions expired, I updated (back) to Alpha Skip-Ahead, but didn't get access to free multiplayer in F2P games. Along with this, Xbox Parties is also not...
  10. Why isn' my purchase of games recognized

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why isn' my purchase of games recognized: i punched the card for the spring sale promotion 50 for 5000 points and then purchased fenrix rising gold but didn't get the 5000 points, what should i do to fix the issue...