Why Xbox Live Rewards Is Gone. WHY!

Discus and support Why Xbox Live Rewards Is Gone. WHY! in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Why did Microsoft end the Xbox live rewards program? And don't say that it has moved to the Microsoft rewards program Because I've been a member of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by JoeKinng1, Jun 29, 2018.

1. JoeKinng1
    JoeKinng1 Guest

Why did Microsoft end the Xbox live rewards program? And don't say that it has moved to the Microsoft rewards program Because I've been a member of both for over 4 years and The only thing that has happened is the Xbox live rewards program is gone. There's
    nothing new on the Microsoft rewards program that would be from the Xbox live rewards program. All Microsoft did was find another way to screw their customers. ending the Xbox LIVE Rewards program was a bad decision and I believe Microsoft is going to regret
    ending the program. It's sad how cheap a company that makes as much money as Microsoft can be

:)

JoeKinng1, Jun 29, 2018
  2. McAngus
    McAngus Guest
    Why are there no Mods answering questions in Xbox Live Rewards anymore?

Thanks for the response. I didn't realise Xbox Live Rewards has suddenly become very popular. Anyone know why? It does seem though that as the demand has gone up, the support levels have gone down. I may create another thread, I think about it, although
    I am just adding to the problem.

McAngus, Jun 29, 2018
  3. WhiteWIDOW3x
    WhiteWIDOW3x Guest
    xbox live email says incorrect

My email for xbox live rewards is the same as my xbox account not sure why that is

WhiteWIDOW3x, Jun 29, 2018
  4. X-Team Maguz
    X-Team Maguz Guest

It is not July yet, of course there is nothing new on the Microsoft rewards program.

See if notice anything new next week..! ;-)

X-Team Maguz, Jun 29, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello JoeKinng1,

We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with the program. We'll take your sentiment and feedback and provide it to the appropriate team.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello JoeKinng1,

We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with the program. We'll take your sentiment and feedback and provide it to the appropriate team.
  7. X-Team Maguz Win User

It is not July yet, of course there is nothing new on the Microsoft rewards program.

See if notice anything new next week..! ;-)
  8. McAngus Win User

Why are there no Mods answering questions in Xbox Live Rewards anymore?

Thanks for the response. I didn't realise Xbox Live Rewards has suddenly become very popular. Anyone know why? It does seem though that as the demand has gone up, the support levels have gone down. I may create another thread, I think about it, although
    I am just adding to the problem.
  9. JimBox32 Win User

Friendly gamer looking for Friends (Guys or Girls) It don't Matter

Rosko N Friends ... Just read about it on xbox rewards. Since they announced that MPs are gone, they replaced it with credits. I'm not good at explaining microsofts detailed stuff. That's why they made a website.
  10. C4 MADNESS Win User

Did not Receive Points in February Promo

why cant I have Xbox live rewards I cant operate whit it
Thema:

1. Why Xbox Live Rewards Is Gone. WHY! - Similar Threads - Why Live Rewards

2. Why cant I join xbox live rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Why cant I join xbox live rewards: everytime I try to join xbox live rewards it just sends me back to the same page which contains faqs about the change to Microsoft rewards. What's going on with it...
  3. Why TF does Xbox Live Rewards have to become Microsoft rewards?!?!?? This's retarded ****

in XBoX Rewards
    Why TF does Xbox Live Rewards have to become Microsoft rewards?!?!?? This's retarded ****: Stop retardedly ruining EVERYFUCKINGTHING that's awesome FFS..seriously just STOP 733c6085-7d73-4977-a4e1-9067f4f4f9e0
  4. I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter?

in XBoX Rewards
    I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter?: I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter?I hope to receive it as soon as possible.My Xbox account is Hong Kong, so my registered Xbox Live Rewards is also...
  5. I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter?

in XBoX Rewards
    I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter?: I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter?I hope to receive it as soon as possible.My Xbox account is Hong Kong, so my registered Xbox Live Rewards is also...
  6. I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter?

in XBoX Rewards
  7. I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter?

in XBoX Rewards
    I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter?: I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter? I hope to receive it as soon as possible. My Xbox account is Hong Kong, so my registered Xbox Live Rewards is also...
  8. I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter?

in XBoX Rewards
    I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter?: I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter? I hope to receive it as soon as possible. f267d8ea-e6e1-42a7-8bcc-216ff0a43f8c
  9. Xbox Live Rewards - Why not in AUSTRALIA???? I want virtual keys. Forza Motorsport 7

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards - Why not in AUSTRALIA???? I want virtual keys. Forza Motorsport 7: Well? Why isn't this in Australia but it is in New Zealand??? I pre order Forza Motorsport 7 Ultimite Edition I want virtual keys to open. How come its not alowed??? u made it everywhere except...
  10. Why was Australia removed from Xbox Live Rewards?

in XBoX Rewards
    Why was Australia removed from Xbox Live Rewards?: Xbox Live Rewards is no longer available in Australia from the end of March. Can someone explain why because Microsoft Rewards is rubbish and a waste of time? Since April all I have been able to...